TKF's Power Rankings Edition Five: A Newcomer Enters The rankings, Raptors Lose An Entire Branch, and The Biggest Coalition of the Server Forms

DeletedUser41523

Its been another crazy week in Sidon as alliances continue to try to stake their claim to this world and try to earn the prestige that would come with winning the first ever Olympus world. The competition is fierce, there's a lot of back and forth wars raging, there's 50 alliances over 100k points, and the Raptor Empire have easily become the champions improvisation for this world. You know the drill, rankings coming up, but first here's a link to our lovely World Chat! We're closing in on 200 members in the chat, everyone's friendly and its a good time. So join up today....Link below. Now without further ado, here's the rankings.

World Chat Link:
https://discord.gg/xmqTf4a

The Map
VABAyZa.png

8si7nUe.png

1) Fluffy Pigeons/Fluffy Kittens- Its been a pretty good week for the Fluffiest team in Sidon. They're winning all of their wars including being 21-1 with Hugs/Slap, 7-0 vs Twisted/More Twisted, 5-0 vs Raptor Empire. It looks like their war with Hugs/Slap is beginning to take its toll on the Hugs team as Slap has begun to suffer from mass inactivity. While their main enemy suffers, it appears as though Fluffy Pigeons is set to overtake Just For Laughs for the #1 points team on the alliance leader board in Sidon. They've also opened a small branch called Fluffy Kittens for the time being. Though it looks as though Fractured Molly's is taking their role of fighting the Pigeons more seriously given their recent diplomacy.

World Status: Contender

2) FRANK-
11-0 vs Raptor Empire, 3-0 vs Hugs/Slap, 1-0 vs The Watchers, 1-0 vs Twisted, 1-0 vs Black. They've taken a bit more of a lead on Raptors since the event ended and appear to have contributed to some recent problems in the Raptor Empire.

3) Smoking Snakes-
Growing in O54, beating Watchers 3-1. They appear to be continuing to stake their flag into O54 having turned more to the NotYoMama'sAlliance players instead of Watchers lately. They lead that alliance by a clean 23-0. From my point of view the Snakes might have a big say in what's going to happen in the north. I think that due to the close war between Watchers, Creed, and Just For laughs, there's a real opportunity to capitalize on it and conquer the north for themselves, which would make a pretty big name for themselves if they pulled it off.

World Status: O54 Kingdom

4) Just For Laughs-
Its been a bit more of the same for Just For Laughs. They're still having some problems vs The Watchers, but nothing they can't ultimately handle by the score. They're beating The Watchers by a score of 19-12 (the score is hotly disputed). Just For Laughs is also 9-2 vs Creed. They seem to be feeding on internal cities lately. But this isn't to say that they're doing terrible or will collapse or even lose to Watchers and Creed. They're winning right now and I honestly don't see that changing in this war unless another faction or two begins picking on Just For Laughs.

5) The Watchers/The Watcher's/The Watcher's.-
Credit where its due, they got challenged by Just For Laughs and have spent the last few servers being made fun of by near everyone. But right now they're proving themselves as a player on Sidon's world stage and are showing that they shouldn't just be written off. Which is what I think that, at their core, they want. I think that this is a group that's trying to work towards being respected and being taken seriously. Beating Just For Laughs is a sure fire way of getting there an I think its time we take this group a little more seriously than we have been.

6) Raptor Pack/THE OLYMPIANS/Olympians Too/Fractured Molly's/Fractured Tomb Raiders/Eviction Notice-
We're now at what I consider to be the biggest story of the week. Their VELOCIRAPTOR's branch imploded over the course of just a few hours with Lady Mad 514 and Slartybardfest leaving the alliance for good. Now having talked to Satanico who claims to have caused the fall out and having talked to one of their former leaders. There's two reasons for why this happened. The first is that they're simply tired of hearing their alarms go off constantly. They wanted a full night of sleep and decided now was the best time. Both Satanico and the leader I spoke to confirmed that Satanico caused problems within the alliance too, though the leader also blames Wycked Sister for some of the problems. Why was Satanico targeted? According to her, Fair Play Btw attempted to have her kicked from VELOCIRAPTORS to the grounds that she was a spy for FRANK (she's not). This drama coupled with the frequent attacks caused VELOCIRAPTORS to fall apart. The players in VELOCIRAPTORS have been spread across the Raptor Empire. This is a major set back for the Raptor Empire but they've alleviated it by continuing to add to their empire through the Fractured Alliances and Eviction Notice which was confirmed by another anonymous player in the Raptor Empire. There's also some whispers of disorganization through out the branches. This absolute chaos and the loss of one of their heaviest golders normally would warrant a drop, but they did salvage the situation by adding new alliances and are beating No Drama/Zero Drama Zone by a score of 17-12, Black by a score of 5-0, and are 7-1 vs Hugs/Slap. Their Empire is 0-11 vs FRANK and 0-5 vs Fluffy Pigeons/Fluffy Kittens. Their sheer size and now control of two portals warrants an improvement in their world status as well.

PS: For those keeping count this is 193 players with still plenty of time to get up and over 200 players.

7) Hugs/Slap-
This has become a bit of a disappointing alliance thus far. They started out uncored, had to ad hoc their way to a new core, and now they're losing ground and players everywhere it seems with nearly their entire second branch evaporating and players like Evil Melinoe (one of the leaders) and Thebudreturns leaving the world the entirely. They're 3-3 vs No Drama/Zero Drama Zone, 1-21 to Fluffy Pigeons, 1-7 to Raptor Empire, and 0-3 to FRANK. Their plan appears to be the same, having continued to build that O56 core up. They however did become the first alliance to own two small temples (under the same branch) by picking up O56's Abdera, which increases all offensive values by 3%. But this won't do them much good if they don't start throwing some punches at their opponents...any of them.

World Status: Declining Southern Power

8) No Drama/Zero Drama Zone-
3-3 vs Hugs/Slap 12-18 vs Raptor Empire...this pretty much sums up the Drama Alliances. They're good enough to stay competitive but not good enough to put themselves over the top in a major war just yet. Their alliance with the Fluffy alliances makes this fine. But I suspect that to keep that alliance in the long term, they'll need to show something more coming down the stretch.

World Status: Client Kingdom

9) Twisted/More Twisted-
Still 2-4 with Just for Laughs but 4-3 with Retribution (yeah they're still around). They're continuing to try to fight for their place in O54, as it turns out this has been easier than many thought it would be given that Just For Laughs doesn't seem very interested in O54.

World Status: O54 Kingdom

10) Creed/Creed Brotherhood-
2-9 vs Just For Laughs if you count the takes off of Mikeg. In this case we will as its a net loss in cities for Just For Laughs and the player was kicked at the start of a Watcher's siege. Last week I said that they had to contribute something in their war and they have, granted it was an inactive player but its two cities that they didn't have before. They're basically attached to Watchers given that if Watchers fall, so does Creed. So they'll have to fight hard to do their part.

World Status: Client Kingdom

11) Undisciplined/Illdisciplined-
Great week for this group, Fractured Molly's joins the Raptor Empire and Undisciplined gets to move up a rank for free. They've lost some to Just for Laughs but their proximity to O64 should keep them safe from any hard crack downs.

World Status: Rim Kingdom

12) Black-
Newcomer to the top power rankings. Located in O45, they used to be Pulse but reformed into Black. They're located in O45. They are currently 0-5 to Raptor Empire and 0-1 to FRANK. It doesn't look like a great start to this group but we'll see what happens.

World Status: O45 Kingdom

DeletedUser56677

Another pathetic fake news thread being biased and attacking The Raptor pack and JFL, The Raptor Pack have no pact with Eviction Notice we always have been fighting them but nice try counting some random alliances into our empire to show off like a little kid and say "thats 200 players we are fighting we are so great" which is not true, we barely work with Fractured Mollys, the only cities Frank managed to take from The Raptor pack are cancerous LMD sieges or players that had quit the game suddenly due some irl problems, Frank are really not that great if they had to abuse LMD accounts like cowards what a pathetic alliance.
PS: The Raptor Pack is 6-0 against Creed, and 1-0 against The Watchers since this biased kid like to hide how many battlefronts Raptors are dealing with.

DeletedUser41523

Another pathetic fake news thread being biased and attacking The Raptor pack and JFL, The Raptor Pack have no pact with Eviction Notice we always have been fighting them but nice try counting some random alliances into our empire to show off like a little kid and say "thats 200 players we are fighting we are so great" which is not true, we barely work with Fractured Mollys, the only cities Frank managed to take from The Raptor pack are cancerous LMD sieges or players that had quit the game suddenly due some irl problems, Frank are really not that great if they had to abuse LMD accounts like cowards what a pathetic alliance.
PS: The Raptor Pack is 6-0 against Creed, and 1-0 against The Watchers since this biased kid like to hide how many battlefronts Raptors are dealing with.

I like how you rushed here shortly after Maxilex was put in siege by Rose. Yeah Eviction Notice is part of Fractured, they've helped try to break my siege on a Molly player before and are loaded with Tai's players. Therefore, they're in the club. Your lack of coordination with Mollys or their branches isn't my concern. I was just shown screen shots that the pact happened, therefore they're on your side. And again...You guys have also tried to LMD us with Dontrun. We also have held a full morale siege on Raptors just last night, you should know considering that you guys tried to break and couldn't...This might be because you guys often chuck your siege break troops into low morale sieges and blind siege breaks.

Also I'm being pretty generous with the listed score. If we count the NEMESIS, VELOCIRAPTORS, and RTTE branches from Grepolis Maxtrix its actually 24-1 in favor of FRANK. All of those weren't LMD sieges. I don't think anyone in FRANK cares very much about looking good to Raptors and I don't think that beating Raptors really impresses anybody that is good in this world.

You're actually 2-2 with Watchers
YMUtbe0.png

You're not clean with Creed either though are doing better than you claim
SprAXF2.png

DeletedUser56677

As I said we didn't really work that much with Fractured Mollys since the pact is still like 1 day fresh, their allies are not our allies, we simply hold a pact, we are not the same alliance as you are claiming, we are at war with Eviction Notice yet you are claiming they are part of us, shows how desperate you are.
The full morale siege you holded on 7thSeal was against an inactive player that quit the game without informing or warning us since he had some problems and couldn't connect, we broke couple of your sieges on him but it was almost impossible to defend 20 cities of an inactive player, you took advantage and stole bunch of deserted cities congrats.

DeletedUser41523

As I said we didn't really work that much with Fractured Mollys since the pact is still like 1 day fresh, their allies are not our allies, we simply hold a pact, we are not the same alliance as you are claiming, we are at war with Eviction Notice yet you are claiming they are part of us, shows how desperate you are.
The full morale siege you holded on 7thSeal was against an inactive player that quit the game without informing or warning us since he had some problems and couldn't connect, we broke couple of your sieges on him but it was almost impossible to defend 20 cities of an inactive player, you took advantage and stole bunch of deserted cities congrats.

Yes I’m desperate to add our zero cities taken from Eviction Notice to show how good FRANK is vs the group that’s attacked me maybe once since BP ended. The pact totally wasn’t made for a second portal or helping you in the end game I’m sure. I think you’re just desperate to explain that Raptors aren’t just bad. Again, how organized/disorganized your group is doesn’t really make what I’m saying not true. Eviction notice is Fractured Mollys.

If by couldn’t connect you mean that he was actively defending until we stuck a cs in him and killed the incomings, then sure he couldn’t connect. Doesn’t mean that you didn’t try to break kingshocka’s full morale siege and fail.

DeletedUser56677

Eviction notice is Fractured Mollys.

You said Black alliance was Raptor Empire last week, and this week you say Raptors are 5-0 against Black lmao, proves you really have no idea what you are talking about, Your way of thinking that every alliance that hold a temporary pact with another alliance means that they are the same alliance is the most stupid claim I've ever heard on this game.

And no 7thSeal quit the game way before you started the ninja sieges on him when you realized he quit the game stop lying to yourself.

DeletedUser41523

You said Black alliance was Raptor Empire last week, and this week you say Raptors are 5-0 against Black lmao, proves you really have no idea what you are talking about, Your way of thinking that every alliance that hold a temporary pact with another alliance means that they are the same alliance is the most stupid claim I've ever heard on this game.

And no 7thSeal quit the game way before you started the ninja sieges on him when you realized he quit the game stop lying to yourself.

So to speed this weekly excuse list up, lets review.

- Black not part of you and they also very vocally stated that they want no part of you.
- FRANK Can't take cities without LMD despite holding sieges without LMDs.
-Raptors can't take cities at all even with LMD help.
- Fractured Molly's a "temporary pact" despite you working together with them they shouldn't be counted against you...even though statistically they're faring better with you. Not to mention the Molly leadership's long history of MRA coalitioning their way to victory.
- Not smart enough to ally Molly's other branch or Molly's willing to sacrifice other branch.
- Forgotten other branch shouldn't be counted against you despite losing no towns to us.
- 7th Seal totally quit before Dave landed his first CS, the multiple coalition members crashing their stuff into the siege was just a big coincidence.

DeletedUser56677

- FRANK Can't take cities without LMD despite holding sieges without LMDs.
-Raptors can't take cities at all even with LMD help.
- We broke every no LMD frank siege easily but the ones on inactives that quit the game. We even broke an LMD siege yesterday on the same inactive 7th seal player.
- How can we take your cities with a LMD help when more than half of your pathetic alliance are LMDs, we have 0 LMDs in our alliance, we don't need to abuse game mechanics and ruin gameplay like what you do.

Just fact you still abusing LMDs as we are talking right now, shows how pathetic and weak you are, you know clearly you can't do anything without your little pathetic LMD players.

DeletedUser57113

Ha Ha Ha hA. Another JFL city to The Watchers. When Charlie wakes up, he's probably gonna kick newnham55

DeletedUser41523

- We broke every no LMD frank siege easily but the ones on inactives that quit the game. We even broke an LMD siege yesterday on the same inactive 7th seal player.
- How can we take your cities with a LMD help when more than half of your pathetic alliance are LMDs, we have 0 LMDs in our alliance, we don't need to abuse game mechanics and ruin gameplay like what you do.

Just fact you still abusing LMDs as we are talking right now, shows how pathetic and weak you are, you know clearly you can't do anything without your little pathetic LMD players.

- Clearly you didn’t since we’ve been taking towns off of your group from the end of BP. Sorry you tried to blind break for a guy we made quit.
- We have 3 LMDs. Dontrun is an LMD for you guys. He even dropped a city at one point to keep his morale nice and low for us. It’s clear that you don’t think that you need to do anything. Considering you aren’t doing anything.

If were so weak and pathetic why can’t you and your many pacts/branches get on the board? I mean you’re dedicating all this energy into FRANK and it’s not really paying off. Statistically you were better as Nemesis.

DeletedUser56677

- Clearly you didn’t since we’ve been taking towns off of your group from the end of BP. Sorry you tried to blind break for a guy we made quit.
- We have 3 LMDs. Dontrun is an LMD for you guys. He even dropped a city at one point to keep his morale nice and low for us. It’s clear that you don’t think that you need to do anything. Considering you aren’t doing anything.

If were so weak and pathetic why can’t you and your many pacts/branches get on the board? I mean you’re dedicating all this energy into FRANK and it’s not really paying off. Statistically you were better as Nemesis.
You didn't make anyone quit people have lifes unlike you, Dontrun is not a part of The Raptor Pack alliance we literally have 0 LMDs, maybe Olympians used it because they were tired of you abusing LMDs and forgot your alliance is full of LMDs and that a LMD will not give them any advantages, if Frank were so good as you claim they wouldn't abuse LMDs to win few cities (First alliance to abuse LMDs and ruin gameplay in this world is Frank), you are just another trash no lifer alliance who have to abuse game mechanics and destroy gameplay to win a war instead of playing fair, plus we are not dedicating energy into Frank, we are currently fighting in 4 different front lines when you are fighting us only.

DeletedUser41523

You didn't make anyone quit people have lifes unlike you, Dontrun is not a part of The Raptor Pack alliance we literally have 0 LMDs, maybe Olympians used it because they were tired of you abusing LMDs and forgot your alliance is full of LMDs and that a LMD will not give them any advantages, if Frank were so good as you claim they wouldn't abuse LMDs to win few cities (First alliance to abuse LMDs and ruin gameplay in this world is Frank), you are just another trash no lifer alliance who have to abuse game mechanics and destroy gameplay to win a war instead of playing fair, plus we are not dedicating energy into Frank, we are currently fighting in 4 different front lines when you are fighting us only.
This sounds like a long list of excuses. So I’m gonna make you a deal. You keep complaining about how life just isn’t fair and how partners and branches of Raptors aren’t part of raptors. Meanwhile we’ll just keep taking your cities. I think it’s a good deal for everyone.

DeletedUser41523

So since this cry fest happened we’ve taken 9 or 10 cities at full morale and have another one in siege. Established that Eviction Notice is in since they came to defend the Olympian LMD siege. Discovered that Twisted will try to break for players/teams working with the Raptor group. And Olympian’s top player, Xterm, and their LMD/only guy to take a city off of us since Nemesis split up just got banned for being the same person.

Or if you’re easily deceived and/or really really really just need Xterm’s story to be true then it’s Xterm and his friend and they play together frequently at Starbucks...in the middle of a pandemic...as a player who has been playing a minimum of four years and definitely is aware of the rules on shared connections by now. Also he’s the only guy that can communicate with the LMD. Also he’s a Nigerian prince and if you give him $10k then when he comes into his throne, he’ll pay it back ten fold.

I made one of these statements up, try to figure out which.

DeletedUser41523

No excuses here. We lost a city. Congrats on finally doing what most people expected you to do in the first place vs what’s on paper the worst known conq team and their random ally, genuinely good job. JFL gets a move up for sure for that and other reasons. Is it first place? Probably not. Is it above FRANK? Stay tuned to find out.

DeletedUser57113

I always knew Miknel was trash, but losing a city to Olympians? Come on really? :oops:

Charlie and I have finally settled our differences, so looking forward to fighting MP. Get ready for some spam

xterm

Hekatontarch
I always knew Miknel was trash, but losing a city to Olympians? Come on really? :oops:

Charlie and I have finally settled our differences, so looking forward to fighting MP. Get ready for some spam
well, it might be first and the last.
its hard to take a city from him now
1595436486907.png