Tmnt!

DeletedUser

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will be heading to Theta to kick some shell... and eat pizza.

tmnt_logo.jpg

If you want to join please state so here and if you have previous experience or skills mention that too. :D

We are allied with the Rainbow Spewing Pandas.

Area: Most definetly South West.

Leaders: Sakaturou and TT01
Fin. =S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you can't select the south-east the black death is going there

that is my first major war prediction is you go south east with the black death

DeletedUser

Oh come on guys. Dont be like dogs of war, make a new name.

DeletedUser

How about Team shut up and we will do what we like. Considering changing the name after a while, maybe Turtles of Theta or something but only if my fellow turtles want it.

DeletedUser

If you pwn and we pwn why don't we pwn together? Who leads Rainbow Spewing Pandas or who is their diplomat?

DeletedUser

Turtles + Pandas = Mutated Thingymabob with no use. There would be no point. Besides, we would have to be called Teenage Mutant Rainbow Spewing Ninja Panda-Turtles.

Aicy

Strategos
No, no, no silly billy. We shouldn't merge, just pwn from opposite ends of the world in unity. :D

DeletedUser

xD Jaco got the wrong end of the stick :L So I propose an alliance. Do you accept?

Note: Direction is likely to change Sakaturou worries too much about its affect.

DeletedUser

*In shouty voice*

Rachel87 is going to give recruiting a go so I just wanted to give her a shout out!

DeletedUser

Just said it another thread, but I've just had an invite from TMNT on Theta and it's not you!

DeletedUser

only cuz they got rid of all members and it hasn't updated points yet.

DeletedUser

Yea, I know.
I didn't know that without [sarcasm][/sarcasm] people would take it seriously.