Tnn

• Thread starter DeletedUser39031
  • Start date

DeletedUser39031

~~CANCELLED~~

Due to Real Life I no longer have the time to chase up those pesky interviews etc.

TNN
The Most Trusted Name in News

Hello all. I will be doing a newspaper called "Thebes News Network" or "TNN". Have done a newspaper before "Ithaca Informer" on Ithaca. Hoping to try some new things with this.

If you would like to help send me a message on what you can help with and I'll see if it's required.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Newspapers are always good reads, especially when done well, we did a good one in Lambda (or something like that) using a picture, although we only did one edition.

DeletedUser39031

Haha I hope I do well :) Want to try and get more issues then my old paper, which means I need 7 :p

DeletedUser

This is going to be the most interesting world we've seen in a while, get yourself a team and get everything set. :)

It would be awesome if you could get a weekly thing going, or something similar, because there will be a lot of action to cover. If you can get yourself enough help, it will be easier on you. Maybe ask Druvi to give you a hand or something.

Good luck, I look forward to reading it :)

DeletedUser39031

This is going to be the most interesting world we've seen in a while, get yourself a team and get everything set. :)

It would be awesome if you could get a weekly thing going, or something similar, because there will be a lot of action to cover. If you can get yourself enough help, it will be easier on you. Maybe ask Druvi to give you a hand or something.

Good luck, I look forward to reading it :)

I can guarantee there will be an issue per week. Possibly more depending on events. When I said try new things,I want to run it a bit like a Television Show. Hence TNN (spin off of CNN). So there could be daily posts if the world allows.

On another note, I forgot to mention I will be joining the world a week late. So the launch will be a day or 2 after BP is over.