To all the alliances in this world!

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser22517

I am publicly announcing you a war!Peace requests will be not tolerate!Build up your cities cos we are coming for them.Thank you in advance

DeletedUser22517

Tiger-Lee`s city is gonna be my second city, you are to far from me but i`ll take your city as third.Thank you in advance

DeletedUser11067

wow can this get any better,i just found my first city,i love big egos,the lord of the pings,love that film,hope you stand up to the film and fight like those ugly mothers in that film,just look at TS as the horse men with no mercy.

its a shame your in ocean 44,i have to wait for about number 6 slot for you

DeletedUser

I am shaking in my boots in anticipation of your many swordsmen and archers :p

If you somehow manage to put a scratch in my shiny walls I will forward the bill to you :pro:

DeletedUser22517

You're going to conquer a city 24 hours away from you? Okay big guy.
LOL, so you are scared :) Do you think 24 hours CS travel time will stop me?Maybe i`ll have some other member from my alliance to take your city ;)

DeletedUser41954

Want war eh? Maybe all the Alliances should just form a Giant Pact and take this guy out eh? It'll be fun.

DeletedUser11067

lol that tells me alot about you,thats right you would need to pact with all the world because theirs not alliance in this world could do it alone,120 players against world of byzantine and we still won that,so why would you think words like war would worry us lol,its a war game lol,go play sims or stand up and remember what you said, one thing brother 80% of this world are learners and i have the other 15% of great fighters so that leaves 5% GOOD LUCK

what do you think i have been doing for the last 3 hours here lol,we dont want to take out MRA its boring we want them to build cities for us later in the game

any alliances out their reading this post above joins this alliance in pacts i guarantee you will lose in long run

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11067

Briggsey i bet you look at how far away from me you are before you posted,lol why is it everyone as alot to say when their 6 hours away travel

DeletedUser

I have cleared up this thread and, being a nice guy, I have not punished any of you. Next time I will. Remember that personal insults and insulting a user's spelling/grammar is strictly prohibited. Violation of these rules will invoke my wrath.

Now, I think you have a zealous njub to attend to. :D

DeletedUser33297

One thing brother 80% of this world are learners and i have the other 15% of great fighters so that leaves 5% GOOD LUCK

Clearly your maths are not the best, so I hope you're better at fighting.

If you were to have 15% of the world in your alliance, while the world has 5000 players at this very moment. Leaving out the inactive players there would be about 1500 players left over on this world. So basicly you're saying you already have 0.15x1500= 225 members. Unless my game is extremely laggy you guys only have 87 members.

DeletedUser

I'll tell you what threads like this create...

I'm not going to go out of my way to shut this guy's mouth... But if by some reason I see him "near" or any other target, I'm certainly going to prioritize him just for a few laughs, so unless you want a really big target on your back, don't pull like this, ever.

Chances are, it might not be someone who posted in this thread, but someone who read it taking him out, and saying something like "good job with your war vs the entire Grepolis universe clown".