To Bot or not to Bot- that is the question!

DeletedUser19223

It is amazing to that after failing to hold a team together, how any alliance can claim another is cheating!
Some claim others must be using scripts or bots to win. So a question - how many players do you think use either??
:rolleyes:

DeletedUser23986

scripts are used by a lot of players. bots are not used much!

DeletedUser19042

Sadly a lot of people use bots. And 98% of those who use them are being banned.
So if I were you, I wouldn't worry too much about them. ;)

Don't get in trouble, and keep your hand off. Because, what's the fun in playing the game if you have to have a bot doing your work? Imo you can better quit then. ;)

J

DeletedUser5819

In a discussion with my Hubby, he thought it hilarious that anyone would cheat with a bot at the same time as paying for premium, for a game.

Think about it.

There is no financial gain in winning, probably a financial loss.
There is no personal satisfaction in winning - you cheated.

So what actually is the point in having something else play a game for you. Why were you playing again?

DeletedUser19042

In a discussion with my Hubby, he thought it hilarious that anyone would cheat with a bot at the same time as paying for premium, for a game.

Think about it.

There is no financial gain in winning, probably a financial loss.
There is no personal satisfaction in winning - you cheated.

So what actually is the point in having something else play a game for you. Why were you playing again?

Now where is that 'Applaud' button? *looks around*

Can't find it dammit...Oh well..easy to be fixed:

Jorisva1 bows to you mylady.

DeletedUser

Please remember that ban discussion and cheating accusations are against the forum rules, so please be mindful with what you post in this thread.

DeletedUser23206

There are some odd things happening in Achilles for sure, but whether someone is cheating by using a bot is not for me to say. I would like to know how a person can rebuild an entire LS nuke in a little more than 2 hours after it was killed. Does anyone know how this is possible? I think I'm correct with the math. Level 30 harbor, with accelerated recruitment, Call of the Ocean you can build 315 Light ships in 117.8 hours provided you have max warehouses and enough resources sent to fill the warehouse 12 times. The base rate for production prior to spending gold is 9.7 hours per 26 Light Ships built. The part I do not know is how many times per recruitment segment that you can use gold to reduce the building time. If you can reduce a full 26 light ship recruitment segment to 9 minutes it is possible, otherwise it is not possible, yet it happened. (have the reports) Anyone know?

DeletedUser

YOu can reduce barracks recruitment segments 7 times each... I believe it is more for harbor queue's.

DeletedUser22708

There are some odd things happening in Achilles for sure, but whether someone is cheating by using a bot is not for me to say. I would like to know how a person can rebuild an entire LS nuke in a little more than 2 hours after it was killed. Does anyone know how this is possible? I think I'm correct with the math. Level 30 harbor, with accelerated recruitment, Call of the Ocean you can build 315 Light ships in 117.8 hours provided you have max warehouses and enough resources sent to fill the warehouse 12 times. The base rate for production prior to spending gold is 9.7 hours per 26 Light Ships built. The part I do not know is how many times per recruitment segment that you can use gold to reduce the building time. If you can reduce a full 26 light ship recruitment segment to 9 minutes it is possible, otherwise it is not possible, yet it happened. (have the reports) Anyone know?

The answer you're looking for is gold. I've seen people make a horse nuke in under half an hour to break a siege. You get everyone around you from your alliance to send you resources, you have coto or pop growth activated, accelerated recruiting and then just a massive amount of gold.

DeletedUser23206

I just wasn't sure that the light ships could be reduced to a time able to be built in that time frame. I guess it's possible, but building that many and attacking a city 1.8 hours away within a 3.5 hour window didn't seem like it was possible...never seen that done before in all the years I've been playing.

DeletedUser37456

I used gold once to speed up CS building on trial world beta and it was possible to do it more then once. I also remember one guy who built CS wave in 20 min using gold. Probably it is possible coz every time one speeds building with gold, cuts time to half. Lets say 6h for building 26 lses with accelerated recruitment and CotO. First time you use gold, you cut it to 3h, then to 1,5h, next is 45 min, then 23 min, 12min, 6min, 3 min. If you use gold 7 times, you build them in 3min.

DeletedUser19223

ok - no one accessing anyone here of using bots- it was just a question.
But what are the"allowed" use of Scripts?
Only for reports or what other tools?

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
Yes, because this is Achilles's forum thread and I don't care to read this. I want to read things pertaining to the world Achilles.

DeletedUser

pretty simple then isnt it. Dont read it any more :) read another thread instead
Happy to be a help