To Bot or not to Bot- that is the question!

DeletedUser23206

This should not be in this part of the forum, it really has nothing to do with Achilles.
I play in Achilles and wanted to hear from others Achilles, so therefore it belongs here in this forum. BTW, Spooky is the greatest player ever!

DeletedUser

There are some odd things happening in Achilles for sure, but whether someone is cheating by using a bot is not for me to say. I would like to know how a person can rebuild an entire LS nuke in a little more than 2 hours after it was killed. Does anyone know how this is possible? I think I'm correct with the math. Level 30 harbor, with accelerated recruitment, Call of the Ocean you can build 315 Light ships in 117.8 hours provided you have max warehouses and enough resources sent to fill the warehouse 12 times. The base rate for production prior to spending gold is 9.7 hours per 26 Light Ships built. The part I do not know is how many times per recruitment segment that you can use gold to reduce the building time. If you can reduce a full 26 light ship recruitment segment to 9 minutes it is possible, otherwise it is not possible, yet it happened. (have the reports) Anyone know?

They more than likely spent Gold on the LS nuke.

DeletedUser19223

seems to me it's a waste of time worrying about a enemy using bots.It's like looking for "that spy" within your alliance.
...................................does more harm then good.