To Good To Be True!!!

DeletedUser

I'm quite sure 80% of alliances have some type of spy, snitch or rogue player in it. Has there ever been an alliance where the founder was a spy for some other alliance if so post here. No Names Please Just story. That might be a great milestone ;)! Fools gold or something like that....!!

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
Yes, in Delos in an MRA called Myrmidons, I'm pretty sure that their leader (I'm pretty sure founder as well) was spying on them for other Alliance(s). It went from 300 members to 100 pretty quickly once the truth came out about it.

DeletedUser

I was a spy ones, I was leader of a big alliance in the dutch Lambda. I was leader of .Titans. and they were at war with The Union, a way bigger alliance. I had friends in The Union so I helped them a little.

DeletedUser

I was a spy ones, I was leader of a big alliance in the dutch Lambda. I was leader of .Titans. and they were at war with The Union, a way bigger alliance. I had friends in The Union so I helped them a little.
Lol If You can't trust the leader who can you trust..:D

DeletedUser

Yes, in Delos in an MRA called Myrmidons, I'm pretty sure that their leader (I'm pretty sure founder as well) was spying on them for other Alliance(s). It went from 300 members to 100 pretty quickly once the truth came out about it.
Sad thing is some noobs wont realize until never..

DeletedUser

happens quite regularly... good hacks on leadership know when to pull the plug strategically, and can avoid detection up till the right moment.

A good example would be TrainWreck on Nazgul in Gamma

TrainWreck has now left the game, so I have no issues revealing the player.