To Joris!

DeletedUser

Heres to Joris!

for having to put up with the most active, troublesome and active forum in the 3rd gen! haha

with more threads, more posts and more activity then almost any other world currently, Joris is probably having a ball!

I would just like to thank, and apologise to Joris at the same time... for doing such a good job, having the paitence, and for having to put up with all our massive mess! haha

Special notes got to Kevin31, and Perrin al thor or whatever his name is... along with the forum trolls and grepolis legends that joined thebes... the actual game would be no where near as fun without this forum and its players who have made this world so fun!

so without further ado...

Thanks Joris :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Special notes got to Kevin31, and Perrin al thor or whatever his name is... along with the forum trolls and grepolis legends that joined thebes... the actual game would be no where near as fun without this forum and its players who have made this world so fun!
( takes a bow)

Chewey_Nougat_Squirrel_Bowing_by_RoseFaerie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah... the better question is what kind of cookies do you like jor???

I'll make you a special batch ;)

DeletedUser41656

Caramel, fruit, or chocolate will do :D if you dont obey our wishes we gonna derep you into icy hell :D

DeletedUser

It's fun maintaining these forums, love doing it. so no problem! ;)

Love you guys!
J

Thebes_OffTopic_zps4dde92f0.jpg

See? We're here for you too. ;)

DeletedUser

I'm always available to assist Jorisva1. He enjoys my participation.....

Thebes_GrepoLife_zps32332054.jpg