Tom- :)

DeletedUser

Hi there guys, i am Tom and i currently play on no worlds.

Previous major worlds (i say this because i've joined many worlds but havn't really stayed for very long):
Alpha
Delta
Gamma
Theta
Phi

Gamma was my first world, i was in a great alliance although that was so long ago i can't remember what it was called! All i know is that Sir Brunor le noir was the leader, if you can remember what the alliacne was called please remind me!

Theta has been my best world by far, i had the honour of playing with some of the best players in the .net version of grepolis.

RL:
I live bicycles, i have made my own fixed-gear. :) I am actually off to play bike polo soon. (<3)
I like computer games, although i sold my Xbox to pay for my bike 'habit'.

I dislike rugby and cauliflower and many other things.

If you have any questions please ask away!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sir Brunor now leads Fusion. Was it Vigantile Pirates or Orions Elite?

DeletedUser

Sir Brunor now leads Fusion. Was it Vigantile Pirates or Orions Elite?

It was the first few months of Gamma (i joined on like the 2nd or 3rd day i think..?
So it was the alliance that merged to form orions elite i believe... Though i could be wrong!

Why do you dislike rugby? Do you like the sea?
I dislike rugby because i do not have the build for it! I cannot play it and i don't really see the fun in it, but that is of course just my opinion!
And i do like the Sea, yes. :) But only when its warm! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

cold... One day i'll push him aside and take up place in the sun as the ONLY thomas around. :)

DeletedUser

hey, I am also Tom, nice to meet you. (even though i've seen you around on the forums already).

DeletedUser

Ok, as tempted as i am to reply with 'Hi...' again, that's not quite where i want the thread to go :p

DeletedUser

initially, Army of Anubis.
Then, The Vanguard where i was a founder for 4 months then The Liquidators briefly before quitting more or less exactly a year ago.

DeletedUser

I thought i'd told you i killed her?
So now... Probably a 0. I'm not into that kinda jazz :p.

DeletedUser

True.. dead bodies slightly lose their attractiveness don't they?

DeletedUser19947

Hi tom, I like bikes mainly road racing ones really enjoy watching the tour de france, cauliflower meh just watery, but i do like rugby.

nice to meet you.

DeletedUser

Hi tom, I like bikes mainly road racing ones really enjoy watching the tour de france, cauliflower meh just watery, but i do like rugby.

nice to meet you.

I had a road bike that i bought off of ebay, it was a bit big in the end and most likely stollen as it came from Mill Wall! :p But i sold and made a £100 profit :eek:

Nice to meat you too.

True.. dead bodies slightly lose their attractiveness don't they?

Just slightly...