Too many alliances to look out for! So many stuff going on!

DeletedUser

It seems like too many alliances are still popping out in the top of the rankings. Its weird when an alliance from a distant ocean from the centre of the world suddenly pops up in the ranking and shows themself!

Feels so bad most of these people are going to drown in this sea of alliances!

Missed Nysa. Couldn't hold myself from returning from VM when I heard almost 40-50 ghosts popped out! :eek:

Got some good ABP after returning! Thanks for the welcome back gift Nysa. But I surely wouldn't like to see my favorite opponent (D)The Rear Admiral to go off like this. Though he loves to crush my walls, I enjoyed Nysa mostly because of him!

Respect for enemies. You are a great guy Rear Admiral. I already call you the B*tt Admiral in real life, but that's how I always remember you. Don't quit because of some silly breakdown. I have seen 1 man stand alone in knossos with 30 cities and 2 alliances release ops on him, still he stands no lose! I have seen two more vital players in Knossos named (D)G3N3SiiS and (D)ALBINOPOLARBEAR who were hard to fight even when they were not in an alliance.

Nysa welcomed me good with a ghost. The power-cut problem is gone too. And the ghosting was kind of weird. But no comments I'd like to make. All we need is we stick with allies no matter what, these alliances are meant for working as a Phalanx! :cool:

DeletedUser32029

Faze, why are you increasing our headache by calling rear back :p, just kidding...I hate to see good players leaving the game due to internal problems.

DeletedUser

Nysa welcomed me good with a ghost.

Thanks for the kind words, and i hope you enjoy that. For me, that's when it's time to leave. Taking ghosts (and internals) is for the weak. When one of our largest players flat-out quits by suddenly ghosting......that's when it becomes scrapping for gray garbage instead of truly fighting. I have no interest in that.

And for the record - Tidal probably wasn't winning the war against Knights, but....it was a good competition. Who knows what may have happened. The collapse of TS wasn't due to any fault of their leadership. IMO, they were doing a good enough job. There's just no point in playing when larger players turn gray with no warning, like total losers. Time to leave things for all the ghost-busters of the world. :)

DeletedUser

Ghosting out like that surely can demoralize other players. I didn't expect something like that to happen in the higher ranks of TS either. But it's their personal decision alright. But had to look out for the outcome of these things.

Fighting is what this game is about. Appreciate your words Admiral and a +rep for that. That is a team player thing you did, work with team, and if team player leaves the team ghosting out, you leave too instead of joining the opponent team. Well by the way, these things I said doesn't mean I still don't expect the return of a good player.

And again, I am not fully fond of ghosts. But sometimes they pull me! :p lol