Too many Premades!!!

DeletedUser

Looking in the Thebes Alliances sub-section, I count 19 premades(Excluding those I know that have been cancelled). Is that too many? (Testament to the settings I say, take note Inno)

Edit: It's now 20... -_-

There was at least 10 days notice given for en64. imo those premades that parachuted into the centre on day one were not a smart. They now only have until protection expires to prepare their alliances and try and compete with the other 19 for xp players. It will be like a jungle in there even before protection ends.

A good strategy allows for between 7 to 10 days from the opening before joining in a set direction. That way you get to consult grepomaps and grepointel on the position and condition of those who did not have the patience to wait. More importantly you can check the reps of their members to see who you want to poach for the endgame ;)

I think that those premades that start late will always have that advantage.

Cheerie bye :pro:

DeletedUser

There was at least 10 days notice given for en64. imo those premades that parachuted into the centre on day one were not a smart. They now only have until protection expires to prepare their alliances and try and compete with the other 19 for xp players. It will be like a jungle in there even before protection ends.

A good strategy allows for between 7 to 10 days from the opening before joining in a set direction. That way you get to consult grepomaps and grepointel on the position and condition of those who did not have the patience to wait. More importantly you can check the reps of their members to see who you want to poach for the endgame ;)

I think that those premades that start late will always have that advantage.

Cheerie bye :pro:
Agreed, even starting a couple of days late seems to add months to an alliances lifespan.

DeletedUser

Whilst that may be true; some of us like being where the flame burns hottest. The battle for the core is going to be quite epic I reckon!