Top 12 Top 10 - 1 Day out (BP Finish)

GoYutoPro

Hipparchus
Top 10 - 1 Day out (BP Finish) - After many requested on discord world chat! HERE IT IS
Prepare your morning daily coffee and a cig to unstress yourself from constant alarm noises in the background, and enjoy the read.

Rank Name Points Players Average points
1Undead Knights205101405128
3Chaos Kingdom153144393927
4Chaos Empire150570403764
5Double Trouble133644403341
6Dark New Day128936353684
7Undead Soldiers123255383244
8The Archetype Ascendancy98321392521
9BEENYS LONELY GOLDEN MT.78011292690
10Dress To Kill70768223217

1697022598936.png

#1 & 7 - Undead Knights / Undead Soldiers (SWIM)
- Few strong players with decent growth in the 7 days BP period, an alliance with a lot to prove as most of the current team doesn't exactly have a WIN, can this be their first one on their account? Who knows... Alliance itself seems very well structured with 03Zombie03 being the leader and at first inviting everyone who didn't have home, he provided it with his own alliance. Many will say it was a huge MRA like we see on pretty much every world, although can they prove everyone wrong with their abilities and dedication to win? An alliance will definitely SWIM, with their growth around O54 and O44 they starting to pop up all around the border islands, seeking for battle from their first minute out of BP.

#2 - 300 / Fool's 300 (SWIM)
- Another alliance with 2 branches under their name, once again with decent growth over the period of 7 days and amazing domination of O55. These guys didn't mess about when it came to setting up the core islands ever since the first hour of the world, although is this the right thing, limiting themselves from the early BP battles against other alliances for the core, we will see what the Spartans approach will be after the protection ends. As shown on GrepoData Map above they own the biggest percentage of the map as we speak with 19% being on North East side, with strong border splits to take as their advantage. We will see what they have to offer, other great leadership skills from the captain himself. The question is who is willing to conquer their kingdom? As of right now, these don't seem to have any set enemies. An alliance will most likely SWIM if it stays organised and structured.

#3 & 4 - Chaos Kingdom, Chaos Empire & Chaos Realm (FLOAT)
- First alliance with the player base of just about 100 players under their wing. Huge MRA with 3 branches already under themselves, my question now is will there be a 4th one? An alliance growing on O45 with not many enemies around themselves, other than Dress To Kill, are these the true killers which will sink their alliance and stop the MRA? O45 is in their hands with if played right could lead to huge BP intake by the enemy. Although can 22 member alliance defeat 100 players? Wish you guys best of luck and take my blessings, and Chaos may prepare themselves for sleepless nights. An alliance will float although has a change of sinking very easily as it's not easy to run 100 players over the 3 branches although we will see what they bring to the table after the BP.

#5 - Double Trouble (FLOAT)
- Personally can't really say much about the alliance itself, an alliance based on O44 and O54 around the Undead might seem scary, as both alliances are neighbours on two oceans, with Dark New Day around O44. This way be the ocean where the battle will happen, DT established a nice core around the west border of O54, with many allies being close to each other ready to defend incoming attack from undead themselves. Definitely an alliance worth looking at with their growth after the BP ends. Alliance seems structured with their city decisions for long-term outcome, we will see how they grow after the BP and if they get crushed by Undead or fight them back.

#6 - Dark New Day (SWIM / FLOAT)
- An alliance with already a big history behind Parry's master plan of using True Fear as their name, after all the drama. We were reborn and reformed a new alliance under mine and Wriked's wing, an alliance with few top players, there's a chance of growth around O44 and possibly O54 as few cities are located around Undead and DT, alliances around aren't easy therefore the defence and offense will need to be structured although I'm having high hopes of SWIM'ing with the alliance until the end if possible. An alliance is structured although can it take the battle with Undead we will find out.

#8 - The Archetype Ascendancy (SINK)
- Slightly scattered alliance around the border of O55, with 300's as their ocean enemies it might not look too colourful for them, an alliance itself is a little bit of slow growing other than few players, although cannot say much about them due to my lack of knowledge with their players, although this bunch may always prove us wrong and come out on top after the BP, take the right battles and have constant growth and it may outlast some of the alliances.

#9 - BEENYS LONELY GOLDEN MT. (FLOAT / SINK)
- An alliance on paper looks strong and with huge potential although with quite few inactive players and most players playing for gold, not many will survive this world for long unless establishes some sort of nap/pact to then give the cities away, an alliance is scattered around all 4 main oceans looking for gold therefore with the right communication from the leader these could FLOAT till the end possibly, or sink being taken over by the owners of the oceans. Most of the players there are already playing other worlds, or hate Speed 2 worlds and don't really contribute so much time to this world. We will see how this alliance plays.

#10 - Dress To Kill (FLOAT)
- An alliance with strong and experienced players, possible of taking on Chaos themselves, with the right leadership and coordination, this will be the battle we may talk about for ages if only DTK defeats Chaos with being x5 smaller than the enemy it'll be very impressive to see the underdog take care of the big dogs on their oceans. An alliance is most likely pre-made with big fighters, so I'm expecting big battles against this alliance, as they have few aces up their sleeves even being smaller than most alliances around. Don't think I can say any bad words about the alliance itself, it seems structured and with potentially high goals especially after defeating the 3 branches.

Honourable Mention - Thunder's Pika Squad (SWIM)
- An alliance with big history behind it, as the great BWWN Leaders quit EN servers, Thunder's students AKA But Woman Never Wing pre-made are here and as a small alliance growing well on O54, they're a small alliance with big potential and even bigger enemy on their ocean if they want to take the battles. Once BP ends they will grow and push their alliance into top 10 for sure, but the time will tell how they do because being a small alliance may be hard to take on 40+ players with just 11 players. Although I know these guys are an alliance to fear of.

Personal predictions of the world are for Undead to start dominating 2 oceans off the start, and the Spartans possibly pushing up to fight them. Now let the better alliance win! GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN! Let's make the world interesting!

Piece Out,
YuTo

Mr. Trump

Taxiarch
will do a top 8

1. Undead Kings - Swim
these guys got some big guns, skilled roster from top to bottom both alliances, they dont have a player that doesnt use alarms and i think can take on the whole world at once and win tbh .. plus imagine having a guy who golds cities to 9k in 2 days on your team.. total advantage... thats like when America joined WW2 we just knew it was over

2. 300. - float
top player only has 8000 greposcore.. idk if that is gonna be reliable once the event ends.. that means this is like his second server no way he can carry the back of the alliance all server but they have a chance i see a couple people with crowns so some experience

3. Chaos Empire - Sink
MRA lowkey food for everyone plus top player has only 10k greposcore.. also having 3 alliances in a dead server is pretty interesting

4. Dress to Kill - float
lookin at location prolly just chillin so they will grow away from the action and just sim till the end

5. Thunders Pika Squad - sink
only 23 players so gonna be hard fighting so many alliances at once, but top player has high greposcore and a few crowns so they will last a week or two longer than if his greposcore was lower.. fighting an alliance with 2 branches and 3 pacts its 23 vs like 200 numbers not in their favor

6. Dark New Day - swim
guys are great players top to bottom have all of 44 to grow and every player is prolly a top 50 player on this server right now.. i think they are a dark horse to win it all this server

Venomm

Hipparchus
will do a top 8

1. Undead Kings - Swim
these guys got some big guns, skilled roster from top to bottom both alliances, they dont have a player that doesnt use alarms and i think can take on the whole world at once and win tbh .. plus imagine having a guy who golds cities to 9k in 2 days on your team.. total advantage... thats like when America joined WW2 we just knew it was over

2. 300. - float
top player only has 8000 greposcore.. idk if that is gonna be reliable once the event ends.. that means this is like his second server no way he can carry the back of the alliance all server but they have a chance i see a couple people with crowns so some experience

3. Chaos Empire - Sink
MRA lowkey food for everyone plus top player has only 10k greposcore.. also having 3 alliances in a dead server is pretty interesting

4. Dress to Kill - float
lookin at location prolly just chillin so they will grow away from the action and just sim till the end

5. Thunders Pika Squad - sink
only 23 players so gonna be hard fighting so many alliances at once, but top player has high greposcore and a few crowns so they will last a week or two longer than if his greposcore was lower.. fighting an alliance with 2 branches and 3 pacts its 23 vs like 200 numbers not in their favor

6. Dark New Day - swim
guys are great players top to bottom have all of 44 to grow and every player is prolly a top 50 player on this server right now.. i think they are a dark horse to win it all this server
I feel this is only sarcasm.
@GoYutoPro where's the 2nd part? And stop hiding bro. I still owe you 2k golds:confused: