Top 10 Best Current Attackers & Defenders

DeletedUser

881 left in ETA,few days ago was more then 900..not good.

DeletedUser

player ranked 300 has like 24 cities..so I would say around 400 players at most are active in playing eta..still how many are vm and will not come back,how many are in top 300 and are not playing who knows but I agree,end could be here much earlier then we expected..
like Z Grade likes to say - Winter is coming..

DeletedUser

even then valeal i dont think ur make it :p

lol ur prob right and Whateverr ur prob right as well but it has been me playing since in think either monday or tuesday. i cant remember u know what beer does to u when u drink too much of it. :p

(EDIT) my bad its actually Sat that i started playing. man maybe i need to lay off my brothers brew.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmmmm then best attacker would be kevinfc from TE, only one who has attacked me and timed his attacks

Best defender would be any of the main players from TE in ocean 64. they get mass support to the point of just being silly .

I would like to say thanks for the mention about the support in Ocean 64 - it takes a lot of time to organise.....

and some recognition for Dirk as he appears on top 10 list for the first time!!!

DeletedUser

lol maybe. so crus no congrats for me making it in the top 100 in DBP? pfft nice guy u are. ;p

DeletedUser

lol maybe. so crus no congrats for me making it in the top 100 in DBP? pfft nice guy u are. ;p

sorry sorry I haven't been up to date so... congrats Velael on making it into the top 100:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh yeah and take care of those cities I left behind, hope they help you in the future if there is one in ETA.

DeletedUser

didnt know where to put this but

Relentless Fighter
You have defeated 250000 enemy troops!

thanks to all my enemies who contributed to bloodying me shores.

DeletedUser

Bjiwan from valor was the one who attacked and got me that medal.

DeletedUser

ahh Bjiwan I remember using him to get into UoW... TLA wasn't very selective of their members and as soon as they merged with UoW I was in and able to copy their info:p

DeletedUser

ahh Bjiwan I remember using him to get into UoW... TLA wasn't very selective of their members and as soon as they merged with UoW I was in and able to copy their info:p
Are you saying he was a spy? That's a very BOLD accusation!!!