Top 10 Sink or Swim

CJK2039

Taxiarch
Why is Friendly Calm Keepers a swim? The way I see it, and from the knowledge I have, they do everything they are told to do by DV with little to no help in return, which isn't a great situation to be in in my eyes. Also, everyday MC has one or two cities of FCK in siege. FCK are an alright group of people with decent skill but it just doesn't compare to some of the expertise in other alliances.

Here is a link to the MC knitting machine, USE WISELY ;) -------> https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/504262489497589738/&psig=AOvVaw0gPcZ93j-dY_nNdY4Zpm4u&ust=1603253976384000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCID42NKowuwCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

DeletedUser21560

Why is Friendly Calm Keepers a swim? The way I see it, and from the knowledge I have, they do everything they are told to do by DV with little to no help in return, which isn't a great situation to be in in my eyes. Also, everyday MC has one or two cities of FCK in siege. FCK are an alright group of people with decent skill but it just doesn't compare to some of the expertise in other alliances.

Here is a link to the MC knitting machine, USE WISELY ;) -------> https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/504262489497589738/&psig=AOvVaw0gPcZ93j-dY_nNdY4Zpm4u&ust=1603253976384000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCID42NKowuwCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

One could say the same about MC and Meme.

Talking about sieges, how many cities did you lose just the past few days?. I believe it was more than 20. I gotta give it to you tho, you are experts, experts at kicking members to hide stats ;)

I really do not think you should be criticizing other alliances like that, especially when you got nothing going yourself. :oops:

DeletedUser56348

Hmmmmm..... interesting DBP stats today...... 700k DBP outside the alliance and rising...... S.M.H.

DeletedUser56567

Well, that's how u should be using x4's buddy, not wasting them at the start lol. Silver has boosted in the past, u do realise this? Also not against the rules to boost. It's a good way of countering gold, as for someone who usually golds a lot more than most of the grepo community, I will be the first person to say how overpowered gold can be. You did reach out to Loli earlier am I correct? Also, 400k-500k DBP with a x4 is doable without boosting, So factor that in when u assume it's boosting. For a x4 u should be getting at least 1 million BP, if you are not getting that then it is purely a waste. As for Dv and it's mass recruiting, whoever does recruiting needs to be fired. Keep picking up the trash, we'll happily dump it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56348

My post is a simple statement of the facts.
Over 700k DBP has been gained by one player dropping alliance today.
No accusations here of "cheating", its "technically" allowed.
Ultimately its up to the Mods to change the rules if they decide this level of BP boosting is not in the spirit of the game. Thats a general statement, not targeted at one individual in particular.

DeletedUser54898

One could say the same about MC and Meme.

Talking about sieges, how many cities did you lose just the past few days?. I believe it was more than 20. I gotta give it to you tho, you are experts, experts at kicking members to hide stats ;)

I really do not think you should be criticizing other alliances like that, especially when you got nothing going yourself. :oops:
Lul . I can assure you that I kick players for being dicks, not because they got sieged by DV or anyone else. Your assumption that any player is kicked because of stats implies that I care about stats lol

DeletedUser21560

Well, that's how u should be using x4's buddy, not wasting them at the start lol. Silver has boosted in the past, u do realise this? Also not against the rules to boost. It's a good way of countering gold, as for someone who usually golds a lot more than most of the grepo community, I will be the first person to say how overpowered gold can be. You did reach out to Loli earlier am I correct? Also, 400k-500k DBP with a x4 is doable without boosting, So factor that in when u assume it's boosting. For a x4 u should be getting at least 1 million BP, if you are not getting that then it is purely a waste. As for Dv and it's mass recruiting, whoever does recruiting needs to be fired. Keep picking up the trash, we'll happily dump it.

Umm how I use 4x bp is up to me. I would never boost like you do. That's for losers ;)

Actually Lolli reached out to us - and was never accepted. So as I said pure BS.

Using doubles or quads or not, does not really mean much, is still bp boosting when your killing own units. The double just gives u more bp.

Don't you worry about who does the recruiting over here - atleast we don't recruit people who run two oceans to get away from danger haha

DeletedUser21560

Lul . I can assure you that I kick players for being dicks, not because they got sieged by DV or anyone else. Your assumption that any player is kicked because of stats implies that I care about stats lol

Well Mozzy, whatever the reason, he did get kicked out. And here goes your teammates talking about sieges on others. Just thought I should point it out

DeletedUser56567

Umm how I use 4x bp is up to me. I would never boost like you do. That's for losers ;)

Actually Lolli reached out to us - and was never accepted. So as I said pure BS.

Using doubles or quads or not, does not really mean much, is still bp boosting when your killing own units. The double just gives u more bp.

Don't you worry about who does the recruiting over here - atleast we don't recruit people who run two oceans to get away from danger haha
I'm well aware he reached out first, but u did message him earlier is what i am asking, making sure he has troops to snipe with if he wanted to jump yes?

Also, your players have protection from the golders within DV , that is a good enough reason to boost for more slots, to get more cities and counter gold usage, no? for me it is.

As for Mozzy, i can confirm she doesn't take BS and u will be kicked out before u can even argue it. ;)

Silver Witch

Strategos
Great top 12, cant stop laughing @dustballs1

Not quite sure about a sewing circle. The randomness of the Large Temple and Olympus spawn does make for a greater colonising requirement I think but for a ladies sewing circle we are expanding our tentacles quite far!

I have never boosted during a game - I do admit i did a bit of random killing in teos when we had basically already won with last stand a few days left. Nothing that significant though and by that stage it cannot affect the game. Thats also the only time and we had a reason albeit I wont go into it here. It may not be against the rules but it is certainly outside the spirit of the game and I am pleased that this new token will effectively limit any boosting.

Raydium88

Strategos
The Masterchiefs: currently sit at a nice number four position despite losing style points in the past few months. It’s apparently been found that some people have been using automatic knitting machines, a definite no-no. All I can say, is if you continue to show off your scripts in public chats, and your garments show evidence of the infamous double herringbone stitching of duck figures on your shirts, you will be caught out and have to spend time
Swimming slowly in the great molasses swamp.

Certainly one of the whackiest top 10 reviews I've read. And I love it lol... great effort.

I am not sure about this quote tho... Perhaps I am naive but throughout our MC immediate encounters I cannot say I've found any evidence or even reason to suspect what is being suggested here. I don't want to jump meself in a circle of accusations tho, so I will leave it at that.

DeletedUser56567

Great top 12, cant stop laughing @dustballs1

Not quite sure about a sewing circle. The randomness of the Large Temple and Olympus spawn does make for a greater colonising requirement I think but for a ladies sewing circle we are expanding our tentacles quite far!

I have never boosted during a game - I do admit i did a bit of random killing in teos when we had basically already won with last stand a few days left. Nothing that significant though and by that stage it cannot affect the game. Thats also the only time and we had a reason albeit I wont go into it here. It may not be against the rules but it is certainly outside the spirit of the game and I am pleased that this new token will effectively limit any boosting.
Right, so u just admitted to getting fake BP, i don't care when it was, it had an impact on the overall ranks yes? Do u think this is Fairplay?

"ive never boosted, but i boosted a tiny bit at the end"

Boosting is boosting. Doesn't matter when it's done in the world. Clearly, the tokens that you brought out are broken AF, so fix them. It's still possible to do bir boosting, so boosting won't be gone completely. Plus u are still allowing for the normal x2 and x4 tokens which is going against what you are trying to achieve.

When I called Thizzle out on Dv boosting in pms his excuse was 3k bp vs 1 mill BP, boosting is gaining fake bp, it doesn't matter how much u gain out of it, it's still bloody boosting therefore in your minds "exploiting the game"

DeletedUser52443

• The Masterchiefs: currently sit at a nice number four position despite losing style points in the past few months. It’s apparently been found that some people have been using automatic knitting machines, a definite no-no. All I can say, is if you continue to show off your scripts in public chats, and your garments show evidence of the infamous double herringbone stitching of duck figures on your shirts, you will be caught out and have to spend time
    Swimming slowly in the great molasses swamp.

I mean in is the classic, ThEy ArE cHeAtInG.

If you got evidence and are willing to put it on a public forum and embarrass yourself here then bring it to support and see if anyone gets banned, else all you are doing is trying to cause trouble without any proof. Or put it in the WC and be laughed at there as you realise, there is zero substance to your comments :)

As Ray said above, he who is fighting us has nothing in terms of evidence or reason but do enlighten me, I am open to being wrong as I like to play fair too ( Or maybe it's me he is referring too :kek: )

DeletedUser25609

"ive never boosted, but i boosted a tiny bit at the end"
Buzz, defending boosting is just stupid. Idk what silver meant, but it certainly wasn't anything comparable to what you guys are doing. We've all dropped ally to crash some transports when changing cities up, but what you guys did is just as everyone else said, against the spirit of the game. And whoever does it deserves all the hate they get.

I would never boost like you do. That's for losers

This is the only thing thizzle has ever typed that isn't wrong

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
It may not be against the rules but it is certainly outside the spirit of the game and I am pleased that this new token will effectively limit any boosting.

i am all up for changing how all tokens behave and not getting 2x or 4x bp from killing CS's and any transports, however have you seen the mess devs made out of that new "beta/trial" token.. it was effectively worse than actual boosting..

even tho the attention and idea behind it is legit and i fully support it, hopefully 5 devs working on grepolis these days can workout he kinks of the token and introduce that change to all other existing bp tokens :)