Top 10 Sink or Swim

kingpg28

Phrourach
so right off the bat .. Neighborhood Watch is favorite to win the world no one else compares or comes close

DeletedUser55224

whats with powering down of flyers though. Who asked for that?

DeletedUser55720

Small Noobsville (gotta start somewhere!)
Already busy trading on the Gold Market

Now let's see who I can find hiding in the shadows . . .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55720

FIRE SHIP KING GOLDEN HORN IS HERE AAAAAAAAAA I AM BIG FAN
Indeed, my Historical DBP point score indicates that you are certainly one of my "Better Customers" - certainly sent a LOT of your LS & TR safely out of the way to Davy Jones locker:eek:

Let's see how much Gold (aka Trump Dollars) you have to spend on this World . . .

Always happy to help other players fill Innogames coffers ;)

DeletedUser41523

1) The Cataclysm- Located in O45 they're mainly a mix of BWN and Balkans from Himera. Mort's leading, which by default is an automatic upgrade from whatever the hell both groups were doing before. They'll do alright starting out and I think they'll go the distance. But the main problem with this group is that it doesn't really seem to address the issues they had in 121. They still have a ton of off alarm players and players that build walls. As well as players that are probably not going to handle pressure very well. Which is a rough go considering they're by TBC, Just For Laughs is in the world, and OCEANS VETERANS has yet to drop. Still I don't think they'll be a small time player in this round, I just can't commit to saying that they're going to be great right now. FLOAT.

2) TBC.-
Located in O45, they're a solid group on paper and seem to be mainly Bedtime players. I say solid on paper because I don't know whos leading. Similar to Cataclysm they also have their weak links that can be exposed or pressured. It'll be interesting to see how their fight with Cataclysm goes. I think the fight will come down to leadership more than anything. If TBC has solid leadership then they're going to win hands down. If not, then this will get messy. FLOAT.

3) Golden Shadow- Another primarily O45 alliance. I don't know much about this group and the handful I do know don't strike me as overly special. SINK.

4) Egde-
An O54 group. Again I don't know much about them and they don't strike me as special. Sharing an ocean with Just For Laughs probably won't help their situation. SINK.

5) Relentless-
O54. Seen this group in action in Sidon. Pretty much just spotting JFL free cities. SINK.

6) The Occult-
Looks to be in O44. I don't know many of their players but O44 looks winnable for them so far. FLOAT.

7) The ColdBurn Kingdom-
Located in O44. This team has a few players on it I recognize. But I don't know enough about them to confirm they'd win the ocean. FLOAT.

8) Gladiators of Death-
Located in O55. Again there's not much in there that I know of. I don't think that they'll beat South East Syndicate for the ocean though. SINK.

9) The Unknown-
What O44 lacks in known teams it makes up for in brand new teams and players it seems. Seriously may as well just make O44 a protected zone or something. FLOAT.

10) =Neighborhood Watch=-
Once again in O44. I think this is the Sterben premade? I don't see a lot here to separate itself from the other groups yet so can't call it a for sure win for them there. FLOAT.

DeletedUser21287

1) The Cataclysm- Located in O45 they're mainly a mix of BWN and Balkans from Himera. Mort's leading, which by default is an automatic upgrade from whatever the hell both groups were doing before. They'll do alright starting out and I think they'll go the distance. But the main problem with this group is that it doesn't really seem to address the issues they had in 121. They still have a ton of off alarm players and players that build walls. As well as players that are probably not going to handle pressure very well. Which is a rough go considering they're by TBC, Just For Laughs is in the world, and OCEANS VETERANS has yet to drop. Still I don't think they'll be a small time player in this round, I just can't commit to saying that they're going to be great right now. FLOAT.

2) TBC.-
Located in O45, they're a solid group on paper and seem to be mainly Bedtime players. I say solid on paper because I don't know whos leading. Similar to Cataclysm they also have their weak links that can be exposed or pressured. It'll be interesting to see how their fight with Cataclysm goes. I think the fight will come down to leadership more than anything. If TBC has solid leadership then they're going to win hands down. If not, then this will get messy. FLOAT.

3) Golden Shadow- Another primarily O45 alliance. I don't know much about this group and the handful I do know don't strike me as overly special. SINK.

4) Egde-
An O54 group. Again I don't know much about them and they don't strike me as special. Sharing an ocean with Just For Laughs probably won't help their situation. SINK.

5) Relentless-
O54. Seen this group in action in Sidon. Pretty much just spotting JFL free cities. SINK.

6) The Occult-
Looks to be in O44. I don't know many of their players but O44 looks winnable for them so far. FLOAT.

7) The ColdBurn Kingdom-
Located in O44. This team has a few players on it I recognize. But I don't know enough about them to confirm they'd win the ocean. FLOAT.

8) Gladiators of Death-
Located in O55. Again there's not much in there that I know of. I don't think that they'll beat South East Syndicate for the ocean though. SINK.

9) The Unknown-
What O44 lacks in known teams it makes up for in brand new teams and players it seems. Seriously may as well just make O44 a protected zone or something. FLOAT.

10) =Neighborhood Watch=-
Once again in O44. I think this is the Sterben premade? I don't see a lot here to separate itself from the other groups yet so can't call it a for sure win for them there. FLOAT.

Leaderhship TBC...

DeletedUser55720

didnt you ghost on 117
Always Ghost when a Game has come to an end
- Unlike some, I'm not one of those players who hangs on with their fingernails hoping for a "pass me down" Crown.
EN 117 was lost to Bloods when a Founder (not I) made a unilateral decision to demolish their WW.
Not what I would call an "A Positive" result but I had fun capturing Gold Spending enemy players cities in their Heartlands.
NB two of whom were Banned for cheating including Trombone Tom :eek: who amazingly built SIX (yes 6) LS Nukes of 330 ships each @ 20 minute intervals from the same city (all promptly sunk by Bireme protected Fireships) in a desperate but futile attempt to oust me.
Even the Golders were surprised at his audacity but no-one surprised by the Ban