Top 12 TOP 12-1 month in/ Major Forces Start Clashing! GoT references!

well too bad

Chiliarch
So this is the top 12 1 month in the game!
#1/13: Sorry Not Sorry (2nd BP) SWIM as usual with their positioning and points not gonna re-say it. No big things here. They are pacted with QoQ so that's a bit silent. Will the Lannisters head north towards the starks(scruffies) or will they sit around and hug their gold?
#2: Anarchaos (1st BP) SWIM same as SnS great BP and good plays, winning against Vanguard for the moment. Nothing big happening here. (House Baratheon of the Stormlands)
#3/11: Lions Gone Fishing (3rd BP)
SWIM they stepped up their game and are playing somehow better now. They are fighting with QoQ which will be really interesting. For now, they are losing on 4-0 but I hope they get up on their feet and put up a good fight. This war will be one of the big factors of whether they will keep swimming or start sinking. They have very good players on the top so will they shed the dead weight or will they keep carrying unnecessary weight on their shoulders? All in all, doing well for NOW the elements of the war are very unstable. AnA may start hitting them from the other side and SnS may join up... House Blackfish is caught between the Lannisters and their sworn house of QoQ and The Starks in the north. Will Winter Come?
#4/12: Spirtum Sancti (4th BP)
SWIM doing well in terms of BP but they have slowed down A LOT! Maybe internal issues? Merges? DRAMA? They haven't dominated 45 yet. SnS is creeping in and there is CoE who are still unanswered to the 5-0. Swim for now but in a very tricky position much like Lions. AkA House Martell. Will they avenge their dead sister and head north to the middle of Mylasa?
#5: Quality Over Quantity(5th BP) SWIM also doing well. They have strong players and are doing serious damage. BP is flying through the roof now due to a war. If SnS breaks pact with them it will a very interesting war. I think they will be able to swim for at least the next month if no pacts are broken. They are on the far right of the 4 core oceans so it is very hard to be attacked from multiple fronts unline Lions who are almost in the middle.
#6/19: Scruffies (8th BP) FLOAT still in the north. Will the stark start going south and will they fail as Rob Stark did or will they be the night king that will be a threat to Mylasa later on? Jokes aside, not great BP no major wars they are winning so not sure if they can continue.
#7/15: The Vanguard(9th BP)
SINK currently losing against house Baratheon and they will soon be off the list, was looking forward to them giving more resistance.
#8: Clash of Emos(12th BP) SINK they are the bastards of Mylasa because they are everywhere. O45 yes, O44 Yes! Gonna sink soon enough because they are so disperesed.
#9: Hakuna Matata(6th BP) yay no worries, idk how they are still up here... someone take em out please

#10: Curse of the Reivers (16th BP) Drowining very bad BP and not doing great at all!

AND THE STORY OF THE 7 KINGDOMS OF MYLASA START!
List of Houses:
Stark: Scruffies; Lannisters SnS; Baratheon AnA; Martell SS; Clegane QoQ; Tyrell: CoE (they will die soon);

MonkeyNutZ

Hipparchus
lets hope lions dont get 3v1ed ... why dont Choas and SnS test each other out and let lions and QnQ fight it out? would make the world interesting rather than tag teaming

Last edited:

DeletedUser44030

I see this the same as you.
But what I dont see is any mention of the hardest city to conquer in the world. (ITS A TRAP). (Im sure we can build a hole to throw people down and cells that you can fall off if you sleep rough)

MonkeyNutZ

Hipparchus
Q and Q this is me calling yous out, let go lets have a battle 1v1(alliance vs alliance ) - leave everyone else out of this lets see how confidents yous are now without sorry not sorry backing yous up!! :)

DeletedUser55437

Im calling you out, 1v1 without noobs backing you up

MonkeyNutZ

Hipparchus
whats ur ign??? im waiting >?? no reply stfu then, hahahaah yes lets go my 20 citys vs your 3 citys.. lets go..

Last edited:

DeletedUser56742

you are about to be schooled by an OG grep play monkey... Just quit so you can save face.

DeletedUser55437

oh i played since 1275 look at me i was here since gold wasnt as good, hell i was here since there was no gold..,.. :DD those were good times, i member, yall fkin trash btw.,.,, the most og player to ever live!!!