Top 12 Alliance Conquests(Gains/Losses)

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser

One internal. One inactive to NoE, and now one active to NoE (should be updated).

DeletedUser

I'll update it weekly plus you shouldn't have inactives this early on :p

DeletedUser

I'll update it weekly plus you shouldn't have inactives this early on :p

Ok sounds good. And I completely agree.

But hey, if you wanna be a first-class MRA you gotta follow all the MRA rules and that means recruiting dozens of people who plan to quit within 2 days and not tell you. Trying to keep it classy over here, you know?

DeletedUser

the city we lost was inactive too so They just count. it's sad but true.

DeletedUser

Oh I know, I was just answering super fast despite his being facetious.

Rule #37: No excuses, Grepo like a champion.

DeletedUser

the city we lost was inactive too so They just count. it's sad but true.

Lulz. He says about the guy who was shifting the hiding places of his troops up till the day of his death.

On another note, our guy had an unexpected business trip; he didn't just disappear.

DeletedUser18007

Schadenfreude

OMG just clicked on the toe grepostats accidently and my sadistic side is so jealous the NmE boys get to rim the two hoes leadieng the server. We had players like jpindseth, OKC and Vork leading the way on Xi not fair :supermad:

Nothing would give me more pleasure than to rim a player who spent £50 in two weeks just to get to the top thinking he is all good :D

DeletedUser

Oh I get it, you're one of these "Yeah, I could have gone pro but I don't like being famous" guys, right? Unlucky for you, I couldn't care less about -rep so keep it up.

And I only play Tau, so if you want to "find me" be my guest. Or you can keep posting on our forum with empty threats, because that's pretty cool too.

Good talk. See you out there.

DeletedUser

Oh I get it, you're one of these "Yeah, I could have gone pro but I don't like being famous" guys, right? Unlucky for you, I couldn't care less about -rep so keep it up.

And I only play Tau, so if you want to "find me" be my guest. Or you can keep posting on our forum with empty threats, because that's pretty cool too.

if you don't care about the -rep then why make this post? just saying...

anyways, this is how the top 3 winners and losers look for the last 7 days
gains:
Code:
1	Nightmares of Elysium	9
2	Olympus Almighty	6
3	Phantom Assassins	2
losses:
Code:
1	Olympus Almighty	3
2	Enigma F		2
3	Greeks Almighty		1

N(m/o)E = +8
OA = +3
PA = +2
EF = -1
GA = -1

DeletedUser15240

Yea, daizain is actually kind of a pro and a famous guy :p, if you don't know who he is, put daizan into grepostats :p

DeletedUser

Sorry, but celebrity doesn't give you a free pass to threaten people because they posted something you didn't like.