Top 12 Alliances(points,ABP & DBP comparison)

DeletedUser

1 Vendetta

They've held the number one spot since the beginning of the world, and have good average points. They are dominating Ocean 55, and have established a strong base there. The alliance could go very far, but they are being slightly embaressed by MS in the ABP rankings. They have more considerably members than MS, and still hacve less ABP. I don't know what this is down too, but I'm sure they'll want to improve on it. An interesting war would be them and MS.

2 -Team Omega-

This alliance has some good players, and some nice guys. They are leading in ocean 44, but have a lower city average than MS in the ocean. They are also let down by their poor show of leadership on these forums, and also their poor ABP. They are down in 4th for ABP, giving the impression that many of their members haven't focused on attacking enough.

3 Game of Thrones

These guys are in 3rd, being followed closely by the two lower ranked alliances. At 1st glance, they seem like a decent alliance with a good profile, but when you look at the ABP rankings you see a different picture. They are down in 8th, with only 1190 ABP. For 63 members, this is very poor, and they should focus on it if they're gonna go anywhere.

4 Zero Emission

This alliance seems like it could go somewhere. They have 53 members, with a decent average. They're down one place for ABP in 5th. They're number one in Ocean 54 and could establish a nice base there. Providing they carry on attacking, I can see this alliance here for a while.

5. Bravehertz

In Upsilon, this alliance is a MRA, but this is Omega. They have a decent average and 48 members. They're down in 7th for ABP, so they need to focus on attacking more. Providing some of the bigger alliance don't decide to target them, they could be here for a little while yet.

6 The Exterminators

They have 62 members with a poor average of 933. They're number 2 in O45, but Bravehertz has a better city average. To find this alliance in the ABP ranking, you have to scroll right down to number 25. They only have 332 ABP. This seems like a poor alliance, and I cannot see them here for long.

7 Eternal Force

51 members and a 1120 average. They 2nd in ocean 54, and could be easy pickings for Zero Emission. They're up one place in 6th for ABP with 1374 points. Providing they keep attacking, they could be here for a while, and may be involved in a battle for 54.

8 MS

I left this alliance, but today they've jumped back into the top 12 with a bit of recruiting. They're made up of lots of experienced and good players, and they have a pretty good average of 1180. But the thing that matters- they know how to attack. They're ranked 1 in ABP, and this shows that they're very good attackers. I have a feeling that when conquest gets researched, all hell will break loose in Ocean 44.

9 -HaVoC-

They say all the right things on their profile, but in member count and average points they seem likea typical MRA. They're one place down for ABP, in 10th. This shows that they have been attacking, which is obviously a good thing. If they cut the dead weight, they could get a lot better, and pottentialy become a good alliance.

10 Pegasus

A rim alliance that has a poor average and quite a few members. If they cut their dead weight, they could become a decent alliance. They are in 15th in ABP, with 664 points.

11 Divinity

They have a poor average and are in 41st for ABP. It's only a matter of time before a bigger alliance in ocean 54 comes and eats them up.

12 Immortalz

Again, they have a poor average and the ABP is also poor with 381, putting them down in 23rd place. They need to start attacking, and soon.

DeletedUser

1 Vendetta

They've held the number one spot since the beginning of the world, and have good average points. They are dominating Ocean 55, and have established a strong base there. The alliance could go very far, but they are being slightly embaressed by MS in the ABP rankings. They have more considerably members than MS, and still hacve less ABP. I don't know what this is down too, but I'm sure they'll want to improve on it. An interesting war would be them and MS.

2 -Team Omega-

This alliance has some good players, and some nice guys. They are leading in ocean 44, but have a lower city average than MS in the ocean. They are also let down by their poor show of leadership on these forums, and also their poor ABP. They are down in 4th for ABP, giving the impression that many of their members haven't focused on attacking enough.

3 Game of Thrones

These guys are in 3rd, being followed closely by the two lower ranked alliances. At 1st glance, they seem like a decent alliance with a good profile, but when you look at the ABP rankings you see a different picture. They are down in 8th, with only 1190 ABP. For 63 members, this is very poor, and they should focus on it if they're gonna go anywhere.

4 Zero Emission

This alliance seems like it could go somewhere. They have 53 members, with a decent average. They're down one place for ABP in 5th. They're number one in Ocean 54 and could establish a nice base there. Providing they carry on attacking, I can see this alliance here for a while.

5. Bravehertz

In Upsilon, this alliance is a MRA, but this is Omega. They have a decent average and 48 members. They're down in 7th for ABP, so they need to focus on attacking more. Providing some of the bigger alliance don't decide to target them, they could be here for a little while yet.

6 The Exterminators

They have 62 members with a poor average of 933. They're number 2 in O45, but Bravehertz has a better city average. To find this alliance in the ABP ranking, you have to scroll right down to number 25. They only have 332 ABP. This seems like a poor alliance, and I cannot see them here for long.

7 Eternal Force

51 members and a 1120 average. They 2nd in ocean 54, and could be easy pickings for Zero Emission. They're up one place in 6th for ABP with 1374 points. Providing they keep attacking, they could be here for a while, and may be involved in a battle for 54.

8 MS

I left this alliance, but today they've jumped back into the top 12 with a bit of recruiting. They're made up of lots of experienced and good players, and they have a pretty good average of 1180. But the thing that matters- they know how to attack. They're ranked 1 in ABP, and this shows that they're very good attackers. I have a feeling that when conquest gets researched, all hell will break loose in Ocean 44.

9 -HaVoC-

They say all the right things on their profile, but in member count and average points they seem likea typical MRA. They're one place down for ABP, in 10th. This shows that they have been attacking, which is obviously a good thing. If they cut the dead weight, they could get a lot better, and pottentialy become a good alliance.

10 Pegasus

A rim alliance that has a poor average and quite a few members. If they cut their dead weight, they could become a decent alliance. They are in 15th in ABP, with 664 points.

11 Divinity

They have a poor average and are in 41st for ABP. It's only a matter of time before a bigger alliance in ocean 54 comes and eats them up.

12 Immortalz

Again, they have a poor average and the ABP is also poor with 381, putting them down in 23rd place. They need to start attacking, and soon.

Another Great analysis + rep mate!.;)

DeletedUser

Thanks mate.

Someone +repped me saying
Interesting analysis. We should chat if the damn game would unfreeze.

Who was it? We should have a chat :)

EDIT: SORTED :p

Oh and whoever -repped me, get some guts and learn to sign rep. You're pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was probably sablanizon... :D

Clarification: nope it wasn't me but I did find your post substantial mate and of course I + rep you for that. I am learning "pengu", I am learning.

DeletedUser

or they could dominate Omega by next week for all we know...

well just for your information fhibner
Divinity have tried to merge an alliance into them and then they disbanded and then they remade it and merged again and have no ABP and can barely defend weve been farming there members since BP ended

DeletedUser

TOTAL BP RANKINGS:

1 Mentally ed
TBP: 6922 -- BP Average: 125

2 Vendetta
TBP: 5431 -- BP Average: 69

3 -Team Omega-
TBP: 4715 -- BP Average: 63

4 Atomos
TBP: 3923 -- BP Average: 196

5 Game of Thrones
TBP: 3496 -- BP Average: 57

6 Killer Kitties
TBP: 2835 -- BP Average: 120

7 Zero Emission
TBP: 2442 -- BP Average: 102

8 Boardwalk Empire
TBP: 2074 -- BP Average: 72

9 Bravehertz
TBP: 2015 -- BP Average: 41

10 Eternal Force
TBP: 1933 -- BP Average: 35

11 -HaVoC-
TBP: 1617 -- BP Average: 21

12 GREAT WARRIORS
TBP: 1558 -- BP Average: 38

DeletedUser809

Abp rankings would probably give a better picture. Atomos has very little defending bp. On abp the difference between us and other alliances is considerably greater.

DeletedUser

Abp rankings would probably give a better picture. Atomos has very little defending bp. On abp the difference between us and other alliances is considerably greater.

Agreed - Warlords Elite is the same, we are around #6 in ABP but ranked #66 in DBP.

DeletedUser6029

there is an update posted already...go to it. no sense in having the same information on different threads.

DeletedUser6029

I don't update on this thread :D
I might update on the other thread though....later this evening.
I just see no point in double work :D
I am lazy like that donchano

DeletedUser

I'll update this thread since domino is too lazy too :p

1. Vendetta
Total Points~193871
Total Number of Players~76
Average Points~2551
ABP~13428
DBP~2581

2. Warlords Elite
Total Points~146588
Total Number of Players~72
Average Points~2036
ABP~9203
DBP~357

3. Mentally ed
Total Points~140598
Total Number of Players~56
Average Points~2511
ABP~11969
DBP~3299

4. Phoenix Rising
Total Points~137393
Total Number of Players~76
Average Points~1808
ABP~3379
DBP~ 1492

5. Eternal Darkness
Total Points~136504
Total Number of Players~61
Average Points~2238
ABP~ 5518
DBP~1308

6. GREAT WARRIORS
Total Points~124368
Average Points~2039
ABP~ 3869
DBP~ 837

7. Bravehertz
Total Points~123000
Total Number of Players~51
Average Points~2412
ABP~ 4813
DBP~ 455

8. -Team Omega-
Total Points~116316
Total Number of Players~58
Average Points~2005
ABP~ 6322
DBP~ 3107

9. The Exterminators
Total Points~111214
Total Number of Players~71
Average Points~1566
ABP~ 1222
DBP~ 1346

10. -HaVoC-
Total Points~110585
Total Number of Players~70
Average Points~1580
ABP~ 7187
DBP~ 529

11. Immortalz
Total Points~105658
Average Points~1732
ABP~ 1699
DBP~ 1177

12. Zero Emission
Total Players~99225
Total Number of Points~46
Average Points~2157
ABP~ 6024
DBP~ 1436

There how's that?

DeletedUser6029

hahahahahahahahahaha try updating it now :D

We played with Grepo :D
Now THAT IS S PARTARDED :D

DeletedUser

I will update 1 of them.

3. Mentally ed
Total Pints~142972
Total Number of Players~-22
Average Points~0
ABP~12182
DBP~3356

I don't have a screenshot to prove it (I don't know how) But this is true!

WE ARE MENTALLY ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I just wanted to not that Mentally ed appears to be suffering an epic collapse. They seem to have lost another 80 members, because they're currently down to -102, but apparently those were all sucky players because their average hasn't changed a bit. :)