Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser39677

Who cares about how good an aliance are..
Most important thing is who got the hottest girl?
Right?

DeletedUser

Right?

come on, you have to relate everything to girls? (I wouldn't complain if you posted pictures...)

and you spelled alliance wrong...

DeletedUser

Right?

Trust me, for those of us who are girls, that sort of thing is much less important.
Besides, isn't it what guys do? Comparing who has the 'bigger'... alliance?

DeletedUser

Right?

Well if we're going to start a conversation about who has the hottest girl (in the alliances of course - I'm sure all of you boys have smoking hot girlfriends) then why not which alliance has the hottest guys? I'm sure I speak for the other ladies around here when I say we would love to know where all of the ripped men hang out.

;)

I do feel it is pertinent to state: All of the men in NPA have six packs and at least one good muscly arm. Plus - no pants!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who cares if someone spells alliance wrong, this is a game forum, not grammar class.

DeletedUser26378

) then why not which alliance has the hottest guys? I'm sure I speak for the other ladies around here when I say we would love to know where all of the ripped men hang out.

Well Im currently at my house. As for the hottest women I did hear that Chuckt67 from No pants allowed had one FINE booty. and she doesnt wear pants...

DeletedUser

My alliance is currently climbing the ranks in both points and ABP. We have been here from the beggining and still plan on staying. We still own our own ocean and have a Powerful, local friend. Please don't comment bellow Your an MRA as that is the wrong term of use. Here is the definition before you accuse alliances of just that:

In my experience in these type of games i tend to put this description to an alliance that invites Hundreds of people without the thought of late game support and locality.
They will spread everywhere and in every ocean/world they can recruit in. What seems to have happened in this game is even alliances that are in One ocean are being branded as such just because they have plenty of members.
MRA,s (and i have to accept this term) are badly run with at least 50% of inactive members that run as an individual ingame and never help each other. Im not naming names but i can think of several alliances across Grep that has been branded as such just because of size and nothing else.
All you newer players dont run away from an alliance just because of what is written ask questions, check locality and check out member activity, that way you can make your own decisions

DeletedUser

Yes but most of our members are based in one ocean (around 110). This does not make us an MRA!

you can have 110 members on one island for that mater but if your alliance fits MRA profile you are an MRA.
do not talk personally about you and your alliance because I have no idea about you peps there, but in general.
MRAs do not last for long we already seen this in Myonia, thing you need to think about

DeletedUser

imo (could be way off base but...)

MRA - Mass Recruit Alliance, right?

It isn't "MRAAMO" (mass recuiting alliance across multi-oceans)...it is MRA...you send out a bunch of random invites...most of them "blind invites"...and hope for them to bite.

But...of course...I am sure that you personally spoke to and screened every single person you recruited....BEFORE you sent them an invite....right asdpokemon?

DeletedUser

you can have 110 members on one island for that mater but if your alliance fits MRA profile you are an MRA.
do not talk personally about you and your alliance because I have no idea about you peps there, but in general.
MRAs do not last for long we already seen this in Myonia, thing you need to think about

Hes speaks the truth and just think of red mist as M.R.A hunters :D

DeletedUser

My alliance is currently climbing the ranks in both points and ABP. We have been here from the beggining and still plan on staying. We still own our own ocean and have a Powerful, local friend. Please don't comment bellow Your an MRA as that is the wrong term of use. Here is the definition before you accuse alliances of just that:

In my experience in these type of games i tend to put this description to an alliance that invites Hundreds of people without the thought of late game support and locality.
They will spread everywhere and in every ocean/world they can recruit in. What seems to have happened in this game is even alliances that are in One ocean are being branded as such just because they have plenty of members.
MRA,s (and i have to accept this term) are badly run with at least 50% of inactive members that run as an individual ingame and never help each other. Im not naming names but i can think of several alliances across Grep that has been branded as such just because of size and nothing else.
All you newer players dont run away from an alliance just because of what is written ask questions, check locality and check out member activity, that way you can make your own decisions

You mention you have been here from the begining... and are climbing the ladder in pts an ABP.... im sure ive seen 3 other alliances do that exact same thing who are no longer around.... so i guess thats what? 3 places you've climbed? i guess ;) wait..... i just checked the ranks you guys are just only now sneaking into the top 10? :O and if im correct... which i know i am.... like 3/4 of you alliance has only 1 city.... maybe only half of your alliance has conquest ability and alot that are still under 3k pts... total... im going out on a limb here and guessing you didnt check stats an profiles and previous world awards to see if they wer any good but just probably copy an pasted a message you probably have stored in notes under "recruiting" and sent that off to then or maybe just blindly invited as someone mentioned.... i could be wrong but i bet im not far off the truth :)... that in my opinion (even if you have players all in 1 ocean or in several) is an MRA (that recruits anyone)

1st edit: also please do not mentioned they only have 1 city because they were rimmed... thats just asking to be trolled..

2nd edit: i just checked your alliance profile, it even states on it: "and have over 3,500 points." dude!... a third of your alliance doesnt even meet the rules you made, how do you expect to get anywhere if you dont stick to your own rules...

Ok im done trolling....

Yes im arrogant, yes im cocky... but all of that makes me confident... and confidence gets the job done....

DeletedUser

Well Im currently at my house. As for the hottest women I did hear that Chuckt67 from No pants allowed had one FINE booty. and she doesnt wear pants...

Demon, sorry dude im leaving you to join NPA after this info....

DeletedUser

imo (could be way off base but...)

MRA - Mass Recruit Alliance, right?

It isn't "MRAAMO" (mass recuiting alliance across multi-oceans)...it is MRA...you send out a bunch of random invites...most of them "blind invites"...and hope for them to bite.

But...of course...I am sure that you personally spoke to and screened every single person you recruited....BEFORE you sent them an invite....right asdpokemon?

after the first 50 players i did. The first 50 invited were the top players of the ocean, and then i went from there. We have taken on a few begginers to teach them how to play, cause at one point we were all noobs. We also constantly make sure members are growing at a good speed, as well as getting the BP.

You mention you have been here from the begining... and are climbing the ladder in pts an ABP.... im sure ive seen 3 other alliances do that exact same thing who are no longer around.... so i guess thats what? 3 places you've climbed? i guess ;) wait..... i just checked the ranks you guys are just only now sneaking into the top 10?

On top of all this we had a 3-5 day late start, so obviously we won't be the best, but rewind back those days and we would be in the top 5 easily.

regards,
Pokemon

DeletedUser

after the first 50 players i did. The first 50 invited were the top players of the ocean, and then i went from there. We have taken on a few begginers to teach them how to play, cause at one point we were all noobs. We also constantly make sure members are growing at a good speed, as well as getting the BP.

On top of all this we had a 3-5 day late start, so obviously we won't be the best, but rewind back those days and we would be in the top 5 easily.

regards,
Pokemon

So wait... you've NOT been here from the begining? wow your confusing.... alliance say reqs 3500pts but it doesnt.... you say you been here from the start but you've not been.... you need ta get your story straight before you try to argue your case bud :/

DeletedUser

So wait... you've NOT been here from the begining? wow your confusing.... alliance say reqs 3500pts but it doesnt.... you say you been here from the start but you've not been.... you need ta get your story straight before you try to argue your case bud :/

When i said from the start i ment we were created in the beggining of 056. Also we require people to have 5,000 pts to join our alliance

DeletedUser

When i said from the start i ment we were created in the beggining of 056. Also we require people to have 5,000 pts to join our alliance

Loyfgas
4996 points, 1 city
Grimone
4863 points, 1 city
tatazuzi
4848 points, 1 city
Perviking
4615 points, 1 city
l6rbert
4606 points, 1 city
Alexander99L
4576 points, 2 cities
RazorWire
4565 points, 1 city
Sukander
4398 points, 1 city
cooga
4381 points, 1 city
dynamodaz
4377 points, 1 city
bonehead 1
4366 points, 1 city
bcstones
4360 points, 1 city
The Waaaamb...
4343 points, 1 city
marcianus
4274 points, 1 city
BlackTemplar
4140 points, 1 city
shaggy da b...
4136 points, 1 city
Samboy1984
4082 points, 1 city
dabesteva88
4010 points, 1 city
warghost9999
3984 points, 1 city
Guidouk
3969 points, 1 city
Illegitimi
3966 points, 1 city
EFudd73
3948 points, 1 city
awsome gav
3916 points, 1 city
arkoudeas
3906 points, 1 city
spantela
3834 points, 1 city
recycler.cr...
3802 points, 1 city
shrog
3769 points, 1 city
holysh1t
3766 points, 1 city
nwhite1221
3727 points, 1 city
dugsiitis
3722 points, 1 city
AshleyMayo
3716 points, 1 city
Spartaan001
3689 points, 1 city
arabiensis
3661 points, 1 city
Divine.Knight
3623 points, 1 city
Deathspecte...
3622 points, 1 city
Athos Drenos
3482 points, 1 city
coza p
3481 points, 1 city
izgortminva
3468 points, 1 city
TheMentalist.
3446 points, 1 city
ashleythomp...
3434 points, 1 city
rastadaie
3376 points, 1 city
BLYTH MAG
3344 points, 1 city
Fabulman14
3276 points, 1 city
SaintedStarr
3265 points, 1 city
Chaggles
3248 points, 1 city
slayercms
3236 points, 1 city
DragonHxHeart
3185 points, 1 city
love is for...
3114 points, 1 city
renek112
3093 points, 1 city
Estorino
3045 points, 1 city
jc57
3027 points, 1 city
Smudge0986
3010 points, 1 city
Suchoklates
3005 points, 1 city
Jman0929
2992 points, 1 city
polukarpos1...
2991 points, 1 city
Bartcore
2975 points, 1 city
Vladimir Tr...
2964 points, 1 city
funkeyman5
2917 points, 1 city
Sniperzown
2906 points, 1 city
pyrkagia
2892 points, 1 city
vampixx
2825 points, 1 city
Lordtrebor
2823 points, 1 city
biopack
2783 points, 1 city
bobbyjo
2765 points, 1 city
Agrokend
2712 points, 1 city
dlime
2686 points, 1 city
hanouman67
2653 points, 1 city
voxrenaissa...
2639 points, 1 city
erikshot
2637 points, 1 city
redeyeraven
2607 points, 1 city
JMsenyorito
2580 points, 1 city
xJewelsx
2572 points, 1 city
ringo6662003
2569 points, 1 city
EroTicCANTAY
2559 points, 1 city
havoc559
2520 points, 1 city
Player1357
2476 points, 1 city
panagosgio
2462 points, 1 city
HekleRR
2439 points, 1 city
nexusace
2372 points, 1 city
Whatty
2225 points, 1 city
dannyp607
2162 points, 1 city
rigbyp8
2091 points, 1 city
Kelly-Grayson
1918 points, 1 city

Pacts

Just the ones that dont hit requierments that are in your alliance ;)