Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
well, then you are a liar that you did not have attempts to capture and in my eyes you fell) Tomorrow I will show screenshots that you are an arrogant liar!and out of hundreds of 60 we took not a bad result, do you think?)
Trying to take 1 city here or there doesn’t count. Show me a coordinated attempt at taking a lot of cities at once

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
You still post the same thing when we haven’t tried to take one of your cities yet when you’ve tried hundreds of times to take ours so far
Mm. Whose fault is that? Speaking from an outside perspective, can you claim victory (or even not losing) simply because you haven't attacked? I doubt Sons have been attacking y'all all that much in the past few weeks, but I doubt you'd say they aren't losing.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Mm. Whose fault is that? Speaking from an outside perspective, can you claim victory (or even not losing) simply because you haven't attacked? I think Sons haven't been attacking y'all all that much in the past few weeks, but I doubt you'd say they aren't losing.

my man u have made more claims on fiasco's behalf than fiasco itself has.

this is between the banda and fiasco. who even are you? get outta here. i doubt buttering up banda will get you invited into their team

DeletedUser55290

[QUOTE = "Slothbozeman, post: 1076531, member: 46776"]
Уди се могу смејати, али Русија је сјајна земља, штета што више није комунистичка, или бих се тамо преселио))
[/ QUOTE]
па, сећамо се братског народа следеће године, вероватно ћу доћи код вас ако све буде добро)

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
Mm. Whose fault is that? Speaking from an outside perspective, can you claim victory (or even not losing) simply because you haven't attacked? I doubt Sons have been attacking y'all all that much in the past few weeks, but I doubt you'd say they aren't losing.
believe me the server and externals will be on notice wen fiasco attacks we aint sons buddy lol this almost reminds me of something.. oh yeah 122 lost 100 took 1000.. history repeats itself pal

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
my man u have made more claims on fiasco's behalf than fiasco itself has.

this is between the banda and fiasco. who even are you? get outta here. i doubt buttering up banda will get you invited into their team
I make no claims on anyone's behalf. I also don't want to be associated with Banda. Most would say an outside perspective is the least biased, therefore the most trustworthy. I don't claim to be totally unbiased, but I'm no fan of Banda so I'm definitely not trying to flatter them.

believe me the server and externals will be on notice wen fiasco attacks we aint sons buddy lol this almost reminds me of something.. oh yeah 122 lost 100 took 1000.. history repeats itself pal
All right, I'll wait. Believe me, I'm familiar with en122 and this is not the same.

Last edited:

DeletedUser55290

All right. I'll wait. Believe me, I'm familiar with en122 and this is not the same.
[/QUOTE]
Some went there right after America, everyone was tired and just didn't have the strength to take the world right away)

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
I never claimed victory ? Don’t know where you are making that up from

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
I never claimed victory ? Don’t know where you are making that up from
"(or even not losing)" is mainly what I meant. Fiasco are saying they haven't really lost anything because they've just not bothered to attack back, or they claim those cities were inactive players, or whatever.