Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
lmfao what does that have to do with the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.
Dude, you're completely ignoring the fact that Voyager 2 is in space right now. Get a grip! It means that pineapple pizza might become popular someday!

Ro deschain

Phrourach
Ever heard of "Turn and Burn", or the Philosophy of Fire? Basically, if you can't have it, don't let your enemy have it either. Destroying buildings before losing a city is something I've done many times. Idk if that's what's going on (some people are just idiots), just pointing it out as a possibility.

Tried it many times...lol yes something to be proud of hahaha

DeletedUser39822

Ever heard of "Turn and Burn", or the Philosophy of Fire? Basically, if you can't have it, don't let your enemy have it either. Destroying buildings before losing a city is something I've done many times. Idk if that's what's going on (some people are just idiots), just pointing it out as a possibility.

It's poor sportsmanship and just a reflection of the character of the player. The player that will gold his city into dust is the same player that will head out to the rim and start spamming. I have no use for either.

DeletedUser15976

It's poor sportsmanship and just a reflection of the character of the player. The player that will gold his city into dust is the same player that will head out to the rim and start spamming. I have no use for either.
:p:D:p

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Tried it many times...lol yes something to be proud of hahaha
It's a tactic. It's not something you're proud of, it's just something you do. Like spelling your troops. It gives an advantage.

That'd be a waste of gold. Just take the senate down a few levels.

Honestly, so many Fiasco players are denouncing this as scummy, but I know some of them have done it against us and it's not something that there should be an "opinion" on. It's a tactic. Most tactics aren't "poor sportsmanship" or shameful. This is the same thing as sending away recs before an attack lands, or bouncing OLU. If you can't use it, don't let your enemy.

DeletedUser56145

Thunder1806 could be a contender for biggest Grepo idiot alongside Sorin
LOL I think we all know thats Heres20bucks .The main reason why a few players are leaving Fiasco and why a few more are considering it .
And all because no one has the balls to tell heres20bucks he isnt wanted in the alliance .

DeletedUser39822

It's a tactic. It's not something you're proud of, it's just something you do. Like spelling your troops. It gives an advantage.

Honestly, so many Fiasco players are denouncing this as scummy, but I know some of them have done it against us and it's not something that there should be an "opinion" on. It's a tactic. Most tactics aren't "poor sportsmanship" or shameful. This is the same thing as sending away recs before an attack lands, or bouncing OLU. If you can't use it, don't let your enemy.

Explain to me how it is a "tactic"? If you gold it down to nothing and then revolt it immediately after you lose it with the design of taking it back while hampering the defenders ability to utilize full researches and building levels then you might be able to marginally consider this a tactic........but I am going to bet you didn't do this. How is spending a fair amount of gold to destroy something that can just as quickly be built back up a tactic if there is no other follow through? Sounds like poor money management to me.

Back in En103 I sent a CS with a 45 min tt to Okeanos. of The Evil Empire. It was a 8k city and by the time the CS landed it was 3.2k Lol

I am chalking that up to bitterness.

DeletedUser48582

lmfao what does that have to do with the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.
Am I really the only one sitting back with the obvious question? How the heck will the kangaroos fly an aircraft or sail the ships? o_O

1saaa

Strategos

Hiding behind scummy strats and calling it a tactic has gotten pretty lame at this point.

If you're going to play like scum admit it, don't try and find some imaginary high ground to climb on.

Beer Wench

Phrourach
I really have to spell this out for you? Ok lemme grab some crayons. So what I am asking is that before the next Flag player ghost they build up their city so an appropriate level. I will take care of it from there.