Top 12 DBP!

DeletedUser

Top 12 DBP alliances I meant to write...
1 Magyar Vandor 8409 -24
2 Sausage Smugglers 6521 -61
3 Dark Avengers 6500 -2
4 Psi Co. 6265 -42
5 Inglorious Bastards 5706 -15
6 The Indomitable Gauls 5020 +5
7 FoxHound 4740 +1
8 Semper Fidelis 4728 +/- 0
9 D3TH 4679 +2
10 The Exile 4664 -14
11 Rim Express 4377 +9
12 Veritas Prime 4325 -2

The plus and minus is the difference in their alliance ranking.
as you can see, the SS alliance has been hit hard, mainly cause of TIG.
Psi Co. seams also to be a target. (think of a alliance point of view. )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

in rankings it doesnt matter as much, however dbp basically gives you what it says defense bp, and same as obp you can use its for victory precessions

DeletedUser13729

How does defending not matter ? If it is done properly by a alliance then your members can be near immune to conquest attempts also if their active enough ,specially in this world .

DeletedUser345

It never does. ABP is all that matters!
:pro:

What a stupid post :heh: how can you ever say you know how to play the game if you make that statement? ABP can be earned with no skill just bombarding cities with mindless attacks. DBP can be earned very skillyfully through sniping etc.

They both are hard to obtain and easy to obtain neither matters more than the other.

DeletedUser

What a stupid post :heh: how can you ever say you know how to play the game if you make that statement? ABP can be earned with no skill just bombarding cities with mindless attacks. DBP can be earned very skillyfully through sniping etc.

They both are hard to obtain and easy to obtain neither matters more than the other.

To a certain extent... ABP is gained all on your own. While DBP can be gained through the support of your mates, without you having no idea what your doing...

Sure, people can mindlessly bombard cities, but players that do that, usually don't last too long! If you can continually climb the ABP rankings, that's respectable to me, climbing the DBP rankings and NOT losing a city, still takes second, cause like I said, defending is not done alone.

DeletedUser

how else do you attack cities?

i know you can spy and things but the end comes to the end, if you're attacking for BP you just send the attack and hope for lots of BP, the only skill needed is to be able to make the units

DeletedUser12324

Sorry to disagree r3d but DBP accounts for something, ABP is very important it shows that you've most probably timed your attacks well, sent clearing attacks first etc etc however as someone in this game who tends to get attacked alot for whatever reason i can't always play aggressively, i had about 18 cities in the east of Pi all was going well until i found myself with no allies and all enemies around me, over the last 3 months the fighting has been equal however in the last 2 weeks ive lost about 7 cities, because of the fact that i can't keep up with 3 players who are all similarly ranked if not higher than me that all support eachothers CS's i have to play defensively and that takes more skill than just stacking cities up, i'm ranked 60th in points but 11th in DBPs on Pi and i'm proud of every last point of that, DBPs mean more than just leaving your swordsmen to the slaughter.

DeletedUser

With DBPs you need to know how to Snipe CSs if you want to be any good. Dont get me wrong I love killing enemy troops and bringing brires walls while they send land nukes and all but you need to know the basics if you wanna survive in grepolis. Hence the saying of survival of the fittest.

DeletedUser345

Hence the saying of survival of the fittest.

Thats a bit if an oxymoron/paradox seeing as we are all sat here playing on computers not improving our fitness. Infect those that are the fittest probably are the worst players of grepolis.

DeletedUser

Thats a bit if an oxymoron/paradox seeing as we are all sat here playing on computers not improving our fitness. Infect those that are the fittest probably are the worst players of grepolis.

Thank you :p

DeletedUser

DBP is essantial to show witch alliance is the best to defend, and the plus/minus indicates if they have manage to keep their attacking/conquering meanwhile they been attacked.
DBP shows missfortune as-well as grepolis skills in defense.

yes a person also said the members just support each other and get some DBP, and he also pointed out that, that was not skills - only random supporting. But if you take "random support" and time it, like a attack, it become a quality few players can handle. Not a lot of people can say they are the best to snip others (defending other city's not only their own)

DBP is pure skill when the world is getting "older" and older - then you will see (f.eks) the gauls is at nr1 spot overall in alliance, and maybe nr 7 in DBP (cause they have got attacked) and if they maintain their nr 1 spot, that shows skills, not luck and random support... I hope I made my self somewhat clear in my post, but I think you guys understand my memo =)