5 Noxious Immortals 407
6 Myrmidon Elite 335
7 REAL MADRID WING 267
8 Core REAL 267
9 Black Rising 239
10 Vera Indio Istilo 192
11 Britannia 186
12 Union of Warlords 179

LOL, i wounder why combined RME have 1.6k defense BP and 700 attack,In the top 12 alliance there are 3.9k RME are just a little less than 1/3 of total defense BP in top 12

DeletedUser

And also quick update her to keep this alive.

1 REAL MADRID ELITE 1129
2 The Dark Legion 903
3 REAL MADRID ELITE-55 524
4 Elite Legionnaires 439
5 Shadow Titans 413
6 Noxious Immortals 407
7 Myrmidon Elite 393
8 Britannia 294
9 Martyr Brigade 275
10 REAL MADRID WING 268
11 CORE 258
12 Black Rising 239

DeletedUser

1 REAL MADRID ELITE 1236
2 The Dark Legion 906
3 REAL MADRID ELITE-55 688
4 Noxious Immortals 545
5 Myrmidon Elite 489
6 Elite Legionnaires 461
7 Shadow Titans 438
8 Britannia 326
9 REAL MADRID WING 297
10 Martyr Brigade 278
11 CORE 258
12 Dark Shadows 253

RME and RME-55 go up by 100 or so in a few hours,while TDL goes up 4,so you can pretty much tell who's getting targeted.

DeletedUser

LOL,

REAL MADRID ELITE will be first in defence BP for a long time haha :p

They'll run out of troops soon enough; most have probably given up and gone back to farmville (rather than being farmedville here) then people actually able to fight in proper wars will close the gap.

DeletedUser

LOL,

REAL MADRID ELITE will be first in defence BP for a long time haha :p

Still are lol

1 -REAL MADRID CHRISTMAS -10827
2 -Martyr Brigade -10400
3 -Elite Legionnaires -9669
4 -Noxious Immortals -9292
5 -CORE -8126
6 -REAL MADRID ELITE-55 -5840
7 -The Dark Legion -4475
8 -Black Rising -4079
9 -Silent Knights -3216
10 -Roman Legion -2840
11 -Lions -2776
12 -Here To Play -2277

DeletedUser

Still are lol

1 -REAL MADRID CHRISTMAS -10827
2 -Martyr Brigade -10400
3 -Elite Legionnaires -9669
4 -Noxious Immortals -9292
5 -CORE -8126
6 -REAL MADRID ELITE-55 -5840
7 -The Dark Legion -4475
8 -Black Rising -4079
9 -Silent Knights -3216
10 -Roman Legion -2840
11 -Lions -2776
12 -Here To Play -2277

Martyr Brigade will take the top spot ;)
And Core is gonna follow very soon ;)
This is all hush hush info, completely off the record :p;)

DeletedUser13459

lol giga. you can also expect to see EL near the top for a while longer ;)

DeletedUser

Martyr Brigade will take the top spot ;)
And Core is gonna follow very soon ;)
This is all hush hush info, completely off the record :p;)

Be blessed brother. I hope that you NI take the #1 spot soon. You certainly deserve it. :)

DeletedUser

Be blessed brother. I hope that you NI take the #1 spot soon. You certainly deserve it. :)

First off, it's not my fault you joined a weak ally...
Second, you boys declared war on us...
Third, we work hard, and deserved no1 spot on abp ranks. That's what we deserved ;)

DeletedUser

First off, it's not my fault you joined a weak ally...
Second, you boys declared war on us...
Third, we work hard, and deserved no1 spot on abp ranks. That's what we deserved ;)

You guys are a great alliance and very skilled. I am just glad it took about 4 or 5 players to take my city. I worked very hard for my defense BP.

I hope to find some guys that can work together like you guys do.

Weak alliance may be right but I am loyal to my alliance. I care about the people but I do get rid of my chaff. They get fair warning to build or be kicked. If they are let go, then they certainly know it was coming.

As for declaring war on you guys, that is not true to my recollection. I was defending quite a few of my players from preemptive strikes. It is when I went on the offensive that I started next going on the heavy defensive.

Anyhow, I learned alot from watching your attacks and learned to really time my own support and dodges. I am just glad that I was allowed 5 seconds to play with. Quite the challenge I must say and I definately commend you guys on being a worthy adversary. :)

DeletedUser

You guys are a great alliance and very skilled. I am just glad it took about 4 or 5 players to take my city. I worked very hard for my defense BP.

I hope to find some guys that can work together like you guys do.

Weak alliance may be right but I am loyal to my alliance. I care about the people but I do get rid of my chaff. They get fair warning to build or be kicked. If they are let go, then they certainly know it was coming.

As for declaring war on you guys, that is not true to my recollection. I was defending quite a few of my players from preemptive strikes. It is when I went on the offensive that I started next going on the heavy defensive.

Anyhow, I learned alot from watching your attacks and learned to really time my own support and dodges. I am just glad that I was allowed 5 seconds to play with. Quite the challenge I must say and I definately commend you guys on being a worthy adversary. :)

Ty for your words of praise ;)

As for ;"As for declaring war on you guys, that is not true to my recollection"

From your shared operations forum dated 21.12.2010 (don't ask me how and from who I got them, it just appeared in my mail :p )

Topic name : "They are Strong"

Includes :

so let us find a strategy! my sugestion: choose poseidon, and let smash the walls of our anemyes. BUT one by one!!!let we start with the nearest to 3 or 4 of our alliance strong ofensively players, and casting eathquake to go down to zero the walls! after that: wave after wave of ofensive armyes!!!! don`t tink about reward! the prise is coming after warend! let us do that!!! or........ I`ll lieve, just like I come.

seanand Black Rising 20.12.2010 20:00
thats not a good plan. why would you give them heads up about an attack?

Chynamana Martyr Brigade 20.12.2010 20:23
How about sending allot of fake attacks and some earthquakes to a place, not to far and far from the main place to attack, so that most people would be supporting them, hopefully the one you want to attack will support them, then attack him. Sounds Logical.

chumichka Martyr Brigade 2 20.12.2010 20:24
still too litle! only 3 transport boats, no ofensive troops, no ofensive navy! only one god-poseidon! and 1 favor for now! but if those guis want a war-we are death! we need HQ! to prepare a survival strategy and lowcost tactic!!! that is my point!

paladin knight Martyr Brigade 2 20.12.2010 20:31
Let's not try to get too many p-od at us and earthquakes cost too much. Let us wait till we have a few or three cities, put the same god in each one so that our favor production can be three times as fast. Use that favor for call of the ocean, get your archers and horsies up so that you can farm quick and farm much more. I will be casting population growth in about an hour and a half. If any one can spare a call of the ocean to build quick, it will be much appreciated. :)

Preparing actions against us, kinda makes this a war proclamation ;)

DeletedUser13655

That shared forum was a disaster. Countless "Help me" topics and horribly planned attacks. When we gave our imput on how wrong they were doing everything, they deleted our comments. We're glad we got out of there while we did and dissolved the pacts in the process.

DeletedUser

Poor comms
Every forum filled with "Help" threads irrespective of topic
Requests from the most senior leader for spells or resources or support
Rediculous tactics that forget what a bunch of weaklings 99% of the membership are

Where have I been seeing all this before ???

:D :D

Im sorry,

I must apologise to the rest of the forum for my previous behaviour in regard to Real Madrid and his alliances. I truly believe him to be a nice guy, and he may be firmly religious or just heavily baptised, I dont know. But he sure as hell dont know what makes a good alliance tick on this game.

Lambda is a wasteland of broken RME flocks of headless chickens, still thinking they actually have an alliance. Im afraid myself and the rest of the senior council left at Christmas as we just couldn't stomach the absurdity of it all any longer. I actually found myself reprimanding two LEADERS of ocean branches the other day for spamming the principle Leaders-only Forum begging for help from attacks from only one or two players so desperate were they for someone to hold their hands through this "crisis".

I have no doubt that Mu is the same and certainly sitting on the other side of the fence its easy to see why we got targetted by The Marines and everyone so quickly. Most of our members are not even a challenge, you just sail a ship into their harbour and if you are lucky you find they have built just enough swordsmen that you can hit the last couple at the back of the queue as they run out screaming from the Polis before you revolt it !!

So Mr Paladin Knight, you may wish to preach on how great your alliances are or can be, expand upon your closeness and plans between you and R. but Im afraid that as one Senior Council for RME to another I am telling you that you fool NO-ONE !! I continue my ties to RME on Lambda purely out of loyalty and have not attacked any members there, in fact I have even negotiated safe exile for many and given those near me harbour. But I dont believe in the way you do business or the skills you have except those to cover your own !!

My eyes have been well and truly opened, and Im ashamed that I was ever hoodwinked by such a simple strategy in the first place.

As for Noxious Immortals vs RME = 7:0 in a week
Just Me vs RME = 2:0 in just 3 days !! lol

J.

DeletedUser

Hey bladerider, I have not boasted about how great our alliance(s) are. I can boast and give vision to how great they can be. I think this is more or less great encouragement. Why would I want to be a sourpuss as a leader. One of my last posts was commending NI for their teamwork and effectiveness and how I would like to have some players to work with like Bobby, Hashisfun, and the other guys who skillfully timed their attacks to give me nothing but 5 seconds to work with. That was the toughest attack I have had to defend against. I will not preach about how great I am. Let me go on with the game, build up my alliance(s) with the help I have, and let other's praise me if I do well. Action speaks louder than words, and I will not open my mouth to praise myself but let other's do the praising. But, I will not stand by as the naysayers sow dischord and negativity in my camps. Funny you make a comment about preaching. You must know that I am a bible thumper.:)

DeletedUser

Ty for your words of praise ;)

As for ;"As for declaring war on you guys, that is not true to my recollection"

From your shared operations forum dated 21.12.2010 (don't ask me how and from who I got them, it just appeared in my mail :p )

Topic name : "They are Strong"

Includes :

so let us find a strategy! my sugestion: choose poseidon, and let smash the walls of our anemyes. BUT one by one!!!let we start with the nearest to 3 or 4 of our alliance strong ofensively players, and casting eathquake to go down to zero the walls! after that: wave after wave of ofensive armyes!!!! don`t tink about reward! the prise is coming after warend! let us do that!!! or........ I`ll lieve, just like I come.

seanand Black Rising 20.12.2010 20:00
thats not a good plan. why would you give them heads up about an attack?

Chynamana Martyr Brigade 20.12.2010 20:23
How about sending allot of fake attacks and some earthquakes to a place, not to far and far from the main place to attack, so that most people would be supporting them, hopefully the one you want to attack will support them, then attack him. Sounds Logical.

chumichka Martyr Brigade 2 20.12.2010 20:24
still too litle! only 3 transport boats, no ofensive troops, no ofensive navy! only one god-poseidon! and 1 favor for now! but if those guis want a war-we are death! we need HQ! to prepare a survival strategy and lowcost tactic!!! that is my point!

paladin knight Martyr Brigade 2 20.12.2010 20:31
Let's not try to get too many p-od at us and earthquakes cost too much. Let us wait till we have a few or three cities, put the same god in each one so that our favor production can be three times as fast. Use that favor for call of the ocean, get your archers and horsies up so that you can farm quick and farm much more. I will be casting population growth in about an hour and a half. If any one can spare a call of the ocean to build quick, it will be much appreciated. :)

Preparing actions against us, kinda makes this a war proclamation ;)

Funny, I kicked out Chumichka after he tried to give his devil worship spiel about putting a curse of death on my mother and bragging about how strong his vision and power is until I sent the spirits speaking to him back to the abyss and he admitted his (power) was weak. I never took his advise into consideration. You can pick and choose what quotes you can put into this forum but to my recollection I rebuked this player, saying that if he is going to sow dischord here he can leave as he came. Well, I cast him out of the alliance as I cast out those devil's and canceled their assignment by the precious blood of Jesus Christ.

As for asking for spells, I think that is my own business. I help others out considerably much more than they help me. But still again you can pick and choose the posts that suit you to make me look the way you want me to. I think I asked for help about 10 percent of the time I helped others with resources and spells. I am not ashamed of the magnitude I have given as opposed to receiving. But, it is better to pick those posts that make me look bad and pass over those that speak contrary to that position.