Top 12 leaders Opinions

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Greetings Eta!

After reading through this thread, it became apparent to me that the general community within Eta do not know who the leader within Fate is. Some believe it is King, because he founded the alliance. Some believe it is Leo, because he appears to be in the know and motivates the troops. Some believed it was Scully, because he did a lot of the work before he left. So who is right?

After some discussion, we decided that this issue, while it appears minor, needs to be resolved. If people wanted to discuss issues with us, who do they talk to? If someone wants to be invited into the alliance, who do they talk to? If someone wants a pact with us, who do they talk to? I wasn't entirely sure myself!

A general overview of Fate will reveal that in the beginning, (we're talking waaay back like 9 months ago) King was around, he was in charge. He had a group of 4 people around him to help him administrate. They were Scully (diplomacy), ceraline (berating people, intelligence), Leo (morale) and myself (generally being awesome). Over time, King started going online less, so Scully took over most of the running of the alliance.

Then, Scully started a new job in RL which demanded a lot of RL time so he couldn't really continue to run the alliance. He also felt overworked and wasn't having as much fun as before. He left, without really saying goodbye. Around the same time, ceraline also left. This was also during the time that the conflict with CR started and Leo starting getting hit by seemingly everyone en masse.

Leo got support from our allies and within the alliance and managed to survive relatively intact. While many would've been hugely demoralised by losing cities and getting 100+ attacks incoming at any one time, Leo was actually the one who was running around trying to keep everyone's hopes up. He sent situation reports out frequently to motivate the alliance and mostly single-handedly brought the strange relationship we have with CR currently, into existence. He was also the one who convinced me to stay in Fate. I was actually *this* close to joining CR.

After a bit of discussion, we have decided that this situation with King retaining Founder rights and being some kind of puppet leader is not going to continue. While we will remember him as the Founder and respect him for that, we cannot tolerate an inactive leader when we are trying to bring about a new age within Fate. Therefore, I shall (re)introduce the new, sole leader within Fate.

Our new leader is a proven great motivational speaker. He has single-handedly kept Fate together within our troubled times and was thrust into a leaders role that he did not want. However, like all great people, he took it on because it needed doing and we respect and honour him greatly for that. True to his character, it was decided we wouldn't start a new thread to announce this, so I have put this message here. An excellent player defensively, and frequently likes stealing ABP's from yours truly, I give you Leonadius, the leader of Fate!

Regards,

+rep! Very nicely written and detailed. I like it :)

DeletedUser

I liked it also,one of the best rewievs ever...+ rep...

on the other hand - where is Whateverr,long time no any post from you,you are missed man...say something,anything..loved your reviews!