6 dunk63 1949 Nightmares of Elysium
7 Izzulo 1944 HADES
8 Babut4u 1918 Spartans
9 gomodo 1899 Nightmares of Elysium
10 racemichel 1891 Virus Elite
11 FargoBear 1858 Virus Elite
12 devalin 1813 Two for Flinching
(Cba to print screen/crop :p)

Give all your opinions.Can be player specific, alliance. Anything really so long as it's related to these top 12 (Anyone can update when needed. I won't be updating OP)
Now discuss :)

DeletedUser16696

to early to tell until conquest begins,

Half will be point whores

DeletedUser

What is the obsession on points?

Points only show the player can use resources to increase building levels. That requires very little skill.

The skill comes in which items to research in academy, attack BP and the ratio of troops killed.

We only get to see the items researched in the academy when conquered.

ABP will be available after protection is finished.

Not many people are willing to share their walls or their kill ratio stats. (me inlcuded haha)

So, lets wait until at least ABP starts to show

DeletedUser

Yeah I put this up now so peeps can get a look at a kind of before/after thing.
I know it don't take much to get points, I just want to see how these current 12 fall :)

DeletedUser

What is the obsession on points?
Points only show the player can use resources to increase building levels. That requires very little skill.

While I agree with the rest of what you posted I find this to be wrong.

Knowing when and what to build in certain situations is a skill. If you find building buildings is just using up resources then you clearly need a better understanding of the game mechanics and obviously never done 'trial and error' - While I actually plan what I build almost seven hours ahead (At this stage) due to being able to know exactly how much resources I'll have. Trying to put that into a formula with World speed, Senate reduction time/resource income per hour and barracks recruiting speed ables a player to build precisely what they need when they need. This gets a little tricker after protection ends but still quite feasible.

May require someone to think and do a lot of math but allows for a much better build strategy than anyone else.

DeletedUser

Man I am starting to feel like a noob now!
Well can't help it, will continue to pointwore, probably some 600 point city will take me out gashh so much to learn !

Ohh I totally forgot to mention that clicking recruit unit sure takes way more skills than building up proper!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

While I agree with the rest of what you posted I find this to be wrong.

Knowing when and what to build in certain situations is a skill. If you find building buildings is just using up resources then you clearly need a better understanding of the game mechanics and obviously never done 'trial and error' - While I actually plan what I build almost seven hours ahead (At this stage) due to being able to know exactly how much resources I'll have. Trying to put that into a formula with World speed, Senate reduction time/resource income per hour and barracks recruiting speed ables a player to build precisely what they need when they need. This gets a little tricker after protection ends but still quite feasible.

May require someone to think and do a lot of math but allows for a much better build strategy than anyone else.

I agree with this. All the top 12 players could be having a strategy of what to build and how to build it. The players that spend a lot of there time working out this game tend to be in the top 10 later on in the game. But this is just me putting my cent in.

DeletedUser

I don't agree that the players in the top 10 will necessarily be doing the most maths about how to grow.

You can be conquer ready at little more than 3000...

so, we will see how many of the players now in the top 10 gain the 2nd city after BP ends

DeletedUser

I don't agree that the players in the top 10 will necessarily be doing the most maths about how to grow.

You can be conquer ready at little more than 3000...

so, we will see how many of the players now in the top 10 gain the 2nd city after BP ends

Oh I wasn't saying anyone in the top 10 or even top 20 will be calculating a formula of growth in fact I don't know anyone else who does.

DeletedUser16696

for example

ChRoNiC520, 2nd in points.

ABP not so much :/

112 ChRoNiC520 Viking Warlords 60

DeletedUser20983

I guess you will just have to wait and see for what is to come ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah because you are a real player who thinks he is Zues...

It's week one fool... I bet you will have to eat your words when the first 3 cities get ConQ'd...

I dont think you know Zeus at all. So the only fool is you....

DeletedUser345

you should do top 12 ABP, there the real players

No there not at all the 'real players' :rolleyes:

They haver gone out hard and tried to get a few days of fame, they have lost a lot of troops in getting that bp and it will slow them down considerably and they will probably get conquered by a now larger player. The 'real players' are the ones who come through after 6 months of consistant play in both the poitns and abp categorie.

DeletedUser

If you were clever you would type his name into the player search bar and seeing as his name is by the post i think your a retar'd :rolleyes:

Thanks for that nice contribution there Achilles. Much appreciated mate.

I look at his BP, and he has 148... not much right?

*cough*pointwhore*cough*