Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

DeletedUser31339

Well it was not a frontline island, to begin with, because then I would not have been there.
And most of you in FU know me and have played with me, and know I have health problems, and those I will have to take into account before the game, so must have my sleep.
1. Sorry to hear about your health condition , i was not made aware of tis , no one even mentioned it
2. Ive taken 7-8 going no where cites on that specific island... im pretty sure you can categorize it as a fronline, especially if i took one of yours from it already prior. You knew that i knew your offline times... plus members from ur alliance messaged me saying "i told ddall to hand off her frontline" (picture posted)

3. If war angel knew about ur condition , why would he message me ... trying to get me to break it , knowing dam well that i would lol... blame war angel , not me

Anyways best wishes

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 3.35.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 3.35.17 PM.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 41

HarleyMatic

Hipparchus
wif wif.....I smell an internal coming, soon
smiley-emoticons-grepolis.gif

Lost1547

Hipparchus
1. Sorry to hear about your health condition , i was not made aware of tis , no one even mentioned it
2. Ive taken 7-8 going no where cites on that specific island... im pretty sure you can categorize it as a fronline, especially if i took one of yours from it already prior. You knew that i knew your offline times... plus members from ur alliance messaged me saying "i told ddall to hand off her frontline" (picture posted)

3. If war angel knew about ur condition , why would he message me ... trying to get me to break it , knowing dam well that i would lol... blame war angel , not me

Anyways best wishes
Blame war angel, love this **** :D
I wish grepo has a commend button so that we know how much community hate or love a certain player :D

DeletedUser57788

Anyways best wishes
wait whos giving out gold? let me get some

DeletedUser57788

My time on this world was short-lived but I had fun. I wish everyone the best of luck in facing Fiasco. They are gold whores, but they are not unbeatable as was proven on EN129 - ASINE. Goodbye everyone.