Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

DeletedUser57382

Why oh why do you in whatever you say either here in Forums or seemingly now in game Mass Mails bring Gold into it ?

Can you not give it a rest ?

Pleeeaaase take it to your family to complain about. Maybe they will club together and buy you some Gold

Come and make me. And keep my family out of your mouth trash!

DeletedUser56380

War Angels gonna either get internaled or ghost before we get the chance to take a city. Wouldnt want that 'esteemed' bragging right of not losing to us be tarnished.

But then when one is lost its cause of the FILTHY GOLDERS.

Its okay @NutsNBoltz I forgive you

DeletedUser31339

0 Cities lost to Fiasco in any world i cant be anything but proud of myself. Im loyal i dont backstab i admitt i Quit when i get to tired or just get bored but im honest :)

Talk when you take a City off me little Noob you and the rest of those golders ;)
lol u always go hid on the rim ... and then just ghost lol

would say we just made you ghost... but thats noot really hard to do anyways lol

Going Nowwhere literally didn't want to play with u again lol

DeletedUser31339

War angel gona pull the same card as last time

War angel - "haha you can't take a stacked city "
- Zeuse proceeds to take mega stacked city 2x over
War angel - "you filthy golder , im gonna critie you , on how you spend your hard earned money !"

War angel- "Gold is bad"
- war angel allies proceed to use gold , but there is absolutely no problem there

DeletedUser57382

lol u always go hid on the rim ... and then just ghost lol

would say we just made you ghost... but thats noot really hard to do anyways lol

Going Nowwhere literally didn't want to play with u again lol

@Okinu102 @NutsNBoltz Noob @zeuse4848 i am on a Island with 15 Fiasco Cities and what 8 Fiasco players you Included Zeus! With a City called 'Fiasco Cowards' but yeah im Hiding on the Rim.... wait i get what this is you guys are Bragging for those not playing on this world lol hahaha :D all Bark and no Bite.

Keep talking guys someone will believe you are great ;)

DeletedUser56380

@Okinu102 @NutsNBoltz Noob @zeuse4848 i am on a Island with 15 Fiasco Cities and what 8 Fiasco players you Included Zeus! With a City called 'Fiasco Cowards' but yeah im Hiding on the Rim.... wait i get what this is you guys are Bragging for those not playing on this world lol hahaha :D all Bark and no Bite.

You took the city yesterday and are like "I'm surviving on a Fiasco Island" so whose the one trying to act so impressive :rolleyes:

We'll see how long you survive on that island before you either flip it or lose it. Or you'll draw a ton of your teams defense and they'll lose another 70 cities over the weekend while you hide behind low morale.

My moneys on the flip to be fair

(Sidenote: Fiasco dosent need to brag on the externals for everyone to know how big of a fool you are. You seem to be well known)

DeletedUser57382

You took the city yesterday and are like "I'm surviving on a Fiasco Island" so whose the one trying to act so impressive :rolleyes:

We'll see how long you survive on that island before you either flip it or lose it. Or you'll draw a ton of your teams defense and they'll lose another 70 cities over the weekend while you hide behind low morale.

My moneys on the flip to be fair

(Sidenote: Fiasco dosent need to brag on the externals for everyone to know how big of a fool you are. You seem to be well known)

I have fought alliances a lot stronger and more experienced then yours and stood my ground against them. None of them have talked as much as Fiasco does and have even golded less but were still better. Fractured Mollys,Syndicate,Bloods,JFL countless others believe me you are nothing in this game,any of the above alliances would destroy Fiasco in a single day!!

Stop talking be man enough and attack me,im not on the Rim im infront of you in your backyard i will ask for a City in O54 and i will continue fighting you there!! :cool:

Fiasco United You cant even carry me water bow down before your God!!

Beer Wench

Phrourach
So I got 2 choices:

1. Troll someone who uses gold within the rules of the game and essentially makes this game free for all of us.

or

2. Troll someone I've never heard of that ghosts, rejoins, then talks smack with a morale under 70% to anyone playing the game seriously while bravely holding one at risk city.

DeletedUser31339

lol u literally just got that city a day ago where were you before u ghosted ?

U obviously only took that city because you knew we would have low morale on it .... you wouldn't even dare take it you hadnt re- started lol

DeletedUser31339

you literalluy can't make up your mind

one moment you say "we spend gold and do to much "
he next "you dont do anything"

i want whatever drugs your on

--- city literally taken 1 day ago lol ...

"I am the mighty war angel , who abandons my alliance in there time of need "

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 11.57.12 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 11.57.12 AM.png
    157.2 KB · Views: 22