Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55253

not all joined savage in this, some of our great warlords stayed with the minority of NN..

DeletedUser48212

lets do a top 12 players instead of alliances to spice it up abit

1. Witchunter General - Talks alot but backs it up with his play good player - Swim
2. Gregismighty - shot up the rankings but with a bp rank of 29th with his cities (gold), dont no much about him or his alliance soooo lets go with - swim
3. LionfromNorth - seems like hes having some fun after rimmers/pigs failed merge, looks as if hes having some fun in ocean 56 from what i hear of his 26 double bp's hes very scary - swim
4. lethal-bacon - very funny guy - swim
5. eastern boy - who? - sink
6. xxcharlie199xx - where do u even start with this player, first of all the name (2/10) the best bit about it is 199, but give this man a passionate population and hes happy. Points wise he seems to lose more cities to his alliance than anyone else he cant be very popular. Have to say though his profile is very good - sink
7. hainamiss - anyone with his myth numbers u dont want to be against - swim
8. socratice - very quiet but very active - swim
9. abu - no nothing about him but seems to keep a good steady rate in points - swim
10. skip - he kills olu for fun, has been shooting up bp ranks - swim
11. nebu - same as abu
12. king soos - noob, 3-0 up vs charlie though

Wrong tab, if you want to know the good players look at the Attacker ranking and not the player rankings. Fighter too if you want to but points mean smit all.

DeletedUser46395

Wrong tab, if you want to know the good players look at the Attacker ranking and not the player rankings. Fighter too if you want to but points mean smit all.

Not really. This isn't a war game, it's an asset management game; you don't win it by fighting, but by building WWs, which you do by having the most res and the most favour. The best way to do that is by having the most cities, and the best guide to who has most cities is the number of points, not the ABP. BP is only a means to an end, a method of getting more cities, but ultimately if you're playing to win, which is after all the point of the game, BP of any flavour means absolutely nothing. Always amazes me that people just don't get that.

Now if you're only playing to fight and have fun, fair enough (I am!), but you can't impose your ideas on people playing the game as it is intended.

DeletedUser54360

DizzLJoe Strength And Courage are useless without also Purpose and Direction.. ...

BP is useful as a guide to the internal strategy of each group or how various wars are going . It can indicate under OR over fighting . The figures have to be considered in context - which would be great if that context itself was not constantly shifting.

I think the key measure over all is cities controlled. BUT BP has to be considered in line with that .

DeletedUser48212

DizzLJoe Strength And Courage are useless without also Purpose and Direction.. ...

BP is useful as a guide to the internal strategy of each group or how various wars are going . It can indicate under OR over fighting . The figures have to be considered in context - which would be great if that context itself was not constantly shifting.

I think the key measure over all is cities controlled. BUT BP has to be considered in line with that .

If you keep posting stuff like this and not always the garbage that you MM to other alliances then I might unblock you. Not arguing about the way this game is meant to be played though as there are multiple ways and none is better than the other. But in my eyes the only thing that matters is Attacker and Fighter ranking. I have seen too many top 10 players who are just glorified big simmer that do nothing and just golded or ressed their slots. If you cannot win the WWs and are two short then you want those kinda players with the highest attacker and Fighter ranking to lead you to victory. Plus, fighters and attackers can kill alliances small or big. Building WW is good and dandy but if you cannot make it till then it is of no use if you got big cities with nothing behind it.

King Soos

Strategos

but what if players like being peaceful and the whole idea of the thread was to prove how bad charlie is if u look at bp tab it makes him look good :(

DeletedUser55100

Don't think theres much point in top 12 at this stage is there?

Seems a straight dust up between the main two factions, Savage Corporation and Rim Group.

Savages i'm told now backed by JFL & Associates so Rim Group facing a tough fight.

Fair play to WHG everybody here has bad words for him but at least he is keeping world interest alive by going up against increasing big gang of savage supporters so well done to WHG otherwise Byblos a borefest by christmas.

DeletedUser54360

I just have a feeling ( It is no more than that ) That Savage will not now make it to Christmas in anything like its current form .

BALD HF now have as good a chance of winning as anyone. If Charlie really has gone cap in hand to Savage will he come to regret his decision .

ODIN ? who says ODIN is out of it ?

Many groups have the potential to profit as I Marshal my forces for the one true battle of Byblos. In breaking SAVAGE RainBOw I may well break LOTR WW chances as well . But betrayal and deceit require a response and RIMLORDS will as ever strive to make that response.

There is no need to fear us - you may just as well pity us because we lack the sophistry to vary our approach to set expediency on a higher priority than vindication.

But come Hell Or High water there is going to be a day of reckoning = Outcome unknown..

DeletedUser55100

Yes WHG I have it on good authority that JFL are working with Savage. JFL have Hounds city under a siege. lots of support from Dark Lords Order and Chaos and they ask Savage Priests players who send but they cannot hold siege - big battle.

ODIN are decent? maybe in future they also join Savage Gang like most others ? LOL,

Big challenge for Rim if that ever happens but not near your ocean I don't think.

DeletedUser38652

If you keep posting stuff like this and not always the garbage that you MM to other alliances then I might unblock you. Not arguing about the way this game is meant to be played though as there are multiple ways and none is better than the other. But in my eyes the only thing that matters is Attacker and Fighter ranking. I have seen too many top 10 players who are just glorified big simmer that do nothing and just golded or ressed their slots. If you cannot win the WWs and are two short then you want those kinda players with the highest attacker and Fighter ranking to lead you to victory. Plus, fighters and attackers can kill alliances small or big. Building WW is good and dandy but if you cannot make it till then it is of no use if you got big cities with nothing behind it.

Agree with dizzlJoe on this, I usually look at top ABP and fighter rather than points.

DeletedUser54360

Playing ability yes they are decent. I have no other INtel as they neither impugn the RimLord nor seek to genuflect before him - which is exactly as it should be.

If they do not seek to align with the RimLord why should they seek out lesser Grepo deities to associate with when it is ever possible that they may rise to the top here - under their own steam ?

DeletedUser55024

Nono, i mean : why would ODIN join Savage Gang ? it's contradictory...when you're a 25 player family with no sister alliance or smtg like this sht, why would you join a 200 player mess ? Maybe if ODIN sinks, it's not a problem for ODIN players...since we respect our vision of Grepolis.

DeletedUser46395

This world is a bit like Sinope, with two huge megapacts trying to force everyone else to join them - and that was the most boring world of all time as a result.

Kudos to all those alliances resisting the bully boys and just trying to have some fun.

DeletedUser55024

Really agree with that. Was exactly the same on x6 server. Players are not here to take risk, they are here not to lose any city, that's why they pact with 90% of the biggest alliances. So there are wars between 400 vs 400 players...what is this really.

DeletedUser46395

I've absolutely no objection to alliances choosing to pact and go for WWs, that's entirely legitimate; but that can't be dressed up as "trying to make a proper fight of it". Just no hypocrisy, please, and if alliances don't want to join these megapacts, respect their decisions. By all means fight them, but be a bit more grown up about it, bully boys.

DeletedUser55024

Hmm what will they do for WW when only 40/400players can get the crown?

DeletedUser54384

Really agree with that. Was exactly the same on x6 server. Players are not here to take risk, they are here not to lose any city, that's why they pact with 90% of the biggest alliances. So there are wars between 400 vs 400 players...what is this really.

This only talks, that these alliances couldn’t hold the pressure and they took the easiest way to play. But that way has more problems.

A lot of spies.

1. That will cause to that their players will start working by groups( close friends or trusted players) and don’t use forum at all, because of leaked info and that will cause problems in their teamwork.

2. That will cause in its turn, that other players lose interest in this world and quit.

3. That in its turn will cause internal issues, so they will take mostly not enemy cities, but internal, which in its turn will cause boredom.

So some players (in leadership) just took this way to play, because this world is for them just a window world.

So its fun for me to look at it, when they all start quitting because of boredom, only they won’t quit, who caused this, because they wanted to sit and sim.

Status
Not open for further replies.