Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54792

What... you snuck a cs in sure, turkey hits ya hard, we took 3 from you in the last 24 hours and another 1 in siege as we type, have already made a player quit, do not be disrespectful. I will let my family know next year if I'm still around, its chicken for dinner not turkey!
You took/are taking 4 cities from one player. A player that did not quit, and is not quitting.. He is having some pretty major issues in his life, unfortunately he's lost a few cities because of it. Our thoughts and prayers are with him as he deals with his situation. But that is the nature of Grepolis, it waits for no one, regardless of what might be happening in their lives. We'll just take them back for him later or give him some of the cities we take from you once his real life is straightened out. Nice try though, it sounded impressive.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Nothing I said was disrespectful towards you.

DeletedUser41096

You took/are taking 4 cities from one player. A player that did not quit, and is not quitting.. He is having some pretty major issues in his life, unfortunately he's lost a few cities because of it. Our thoughts and prayers are with him as he deals with his situation. But that is the nature of Grepolis, it waits for no one, regardless of what might be happening in their lives. We'll just take them back for him later or give him some of the cities we take from you once his real life is straightened out. Nice try though, it sounded impressive.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Nothing I said was disrespectful towards you.

To clarify 3 cities from 1 player, 1 from a different yet still active player, but fair enough if that is what it is then good luck to him hope hes back on his feet shortly

DeletedUser54360

And lost 4cities in 2days while you are only taking one ;)
UNlike Typhoo Tea I actually check what is happening before making my statements .

The TROPHY CITY // KITCHEN SINK PLAY went out of fashion in about 2012.

100000 units to take 1 city or 10 which is the better play?

DeletedUser52220

Wellllllllllllllllll
This was your siege on what was a virtually inactive city roughly a month ago, so you tell us...

Screenshot_6.jpg

DeletedUser54792

UNlike Typhoo Tea I actually check what is happening before making my statements .

The TROPHY CITY // KITCHEN SINK PLAY went out of fashion in about 2012.

100000 units to take 1 city or 10 which is the better play?
We didn't just take that one city. We had 2 LotR cities in siege, one of which LotR tried to break the other you wisely just let go, and a Balds city in siege as well at that same time. Which they initially tried to break as well.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
100000 units is no big deal, if we want to be serious we can do twice that, easy.

DeletedUser54384

We didn't just take that one city. We had 2 LotR cities in siege, one of which LotR tried to break the other you wisely just let go, and a Balds city in siege as well at that same time. Which they initially tried to break as well.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
100000 units is no big deal, if we want to be serious we can do twice that, easy.

You are that proud, like you are doing that 100K from one alliance.

King Soos

Strategos
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

your proud of having 200,000 troops within 140 players lol thats not even 2k dlu per player cmon u guys should at least have 500,000 if not more

DeletedUser55134

your proud of having 200,000 troops within 140 players lol thats not even 2k dlu per player cmon u guys should at least have 500,000 if not more
Stupidest argument I ever heard, a person would think you would have any idea of how the game is played and what you are atually arguing against

DeletedUser55132

Oh yeah, because we send all DLU from every player no matter where they are in this world to one siege? Who says we cannot muster 500k DLU?

EDIT: and last time I checked we have 140-29 = 111 players which contain around 20 players in VM. So effectively we have around 90 players active.

DeletedUser47961

At least you try. Seems like whatever you do to create a topic theres always these `Players` who hijack and only want to insult. Where have the proper players gone? Those who actually want to play have definitely disappeared.:eek:

DeletedUser10810

Nice top 12 Aiz.
Finally a complete unbiased Top 12 from you. Good stuff.

DeletedUser55236

Hoi. I lead a relatively small alliance in Ocean 65/75(#33 in points), and as such I have had some interactions with WHG.

I am going to make a long story short. I entered a NAP with a branch of the Rim that had broken off from them, and started to fight them, this fight is still ongoing. I entered a NAP with them instead of choosing to "bend the knee" to the Rim, since I detest the practice of having multiple branches and the way Grepolis is played nowadays.

My alliance is made up primarily of several close friends who had never played the game before this world, although we have picked some experienced members up. We have never made an aggressive move towards the Rim, nor do we have allies who are in wars against the Rim.

WHG was outraged at our decision of entering a NAP w/ this branch that broke off, and sent several mass mails insulting both the alliance, and myself, whilst trying to get people to spy on us etc. He may have a spy, I dunno. (Normal behavior from what I can tell)

I was bored yesterday, so I decided to read through the externals and I see WHG saying he doesn't utilize "bully tactics".

WitchunterGeneral today at 11:07
And yet you did ??

I am going to enjoy this ..

Completely outplayed and you can see it.

It is so precious it is one for the scrap books.

SlySlasher101 today at 11:06
Once again, not worthy of a reply.

Here he is seen commenting that based upon his vision of defeating the #33 ranked alliance in the world that it is some great accomplishment on his part, I could make an entire separate thread on his attempts to bully our alliance into helping/joining the Rim, his insults etc.

I don't prefer Savage or the Rim, they are both playing the game in such a way that it lessens the enjoyment of it for myself and my friends, but WHG constantly mass mailing my very small alliance, trying to bully us into doing what he wants, and then coming on here and saying that he doesn't utilize these tactics encouraged me to write this.

DeletedUser54360

Actually this little darling was fighting THE DOOMED when it was a part of RIMGROUP . We left the two roughly equal sixed groups to get at it with each other.

Then when THE DOOMED decided the tail was going to wag the dog and went directly against RIMGROUP. I wrote to our Pal here that since we were going to reprimand The DOOMED it was a good chance for him ( her ) to redress the balance with DOOmed who had been thrashing them up to that point.

Next thing is this hero supporting Doomed seiges on RIMGROUP.

I have no interest in further correcting his selective quotations other than to comment that he ( she ) is full of crap.

DeletedUser55236

Actually this little darling was fighting THE DOOMED when it was a part of RIMGROUP . We left the two roughly equal sixed groups to get at it with each other.

Then when THE DOOMED decided the tail was going to wag the dog and went directly against RIMGROUP. I wrote to our Pal here that since we were going to reprimand The DOOMED it was a good chance for him ( her ) to redress the balance with DOOmed who had been thrashing them up to that point.

Next thing is this hero supporting Doomed seiges on RIMGROUP.

I have no interest in further correcting his selective quotations other than to comment that he ( she ) is full of crap.

I'll correct my selective quotations on your behalf then.

WitchunterGeneral on 2017-11-26 at 11:07
And yet you did ??

I am going to enjoy this ..

Completely outplayed and you can see it.

It is so precious it is one for the scrap books.
SlySlasher101 on 2017-11-26 at 11:06
Once again, not worthy of a reply.

WitchunterGeneral on 2017-11-26 at 10:39
BTW

kummerspeck(Doomed member) GHOSTED

Machida64(Doomed member) virtually rimmed 10 city losses for DOOMED before they managed to kick him

I am certain you made the correct choice also .

Thanks to that I no longer have o rein HH in ..

Enjoy my present Diplomatic Master mind that you are ..

WG

here
Hoegman
Hoegman today at 10:32
;P
WitchunterGeneral today at 10:30
PUT THE BOOT IN WITH MY WHOLE HEARTED ENDORSEMENT ..
Hoegman today at 10:25
Oh really? Last time we spoke, it sounded like they were siding with you.

Well then. In that case you definitely wouldn't care if there were more skirmishes between us and them.
WitchunterGeneral today at 10:21
The Pleasure cult chose to side WITH the DOOMED so kill them

Yes things are going very well .

their top players Kummerspeck ghosted under the pressure

Here is he threatening the #33 alliance in the world with the #1 alliance in the world, but aswell as the #5/#9 alliances, and taking pride in doing so. Defeating the #33 alliance in the world(which has not even happened yet) with a coalition of HH, Punishers, Rimlords, Ronin, and New Bloods, truly amazing work he should take pride in.

WitchunterGeneral on 2017-11-23 at 23:43
You want the last word?

Ok I give you that..

Churlish of me to deny you that..
SlySlasher101 on 2017-11-23 at 23:40
Not going to deem that worthy of a response lol.

Once again, best of luck.
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-11-23 at 23:38
You are easily satisfied that you made correct decisions .

In that we differ . Perhaps that explains the gulf in our achievements .

Slyslasher He set remarkably low standards for himself which he consistently failed to achieve.

Let us leave it at that.
SlySlasher101 on 2017-11-23 at 23:33
I've seen enough to satisfy myself that I made the correct decision, thank ye.

Best of luck.
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-11-23 at 23:31
I make of it dishonesty on your part - that your preferred clothes size is fawning lap dog and that in turn explains why you run such a shoddy feeble and unsuccessful group .

Still it also tells me that The Doomed don't much care for having bullets fired back.

Satisfied with my analysis??

SlySlasher101 on 2017-11-23 at 23:26
a NAP with the Doomed does not equal actively aiding, make of it what you will.

WitchunterGeneral on 2017-11-23 at 23:23
Dear Pleasure Cult .

Best of luck with your choice,

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot..
wysmiewacz.gif

WG

(This message was forwarded)
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-11-23 at 23:20
Interesting.

I see that you are actively aiding The Doomed.

I did not expect that - but it will not materially affect the long term outcome.

YOU should be aware that there is strong dissension in your group about that choice.

( How else would I know ?)

WG

Here he is with a couple of his more nicely worded mass mails he sent to my alliance, as well as some personal insults, which he then forwarded as a mass message to my entire alliance.

Any other mass messages he sent to my alliance or personal messages he's sent to me I've deleted, however, if he wishes to claim this as untrue, I can certainly retrieve the mass mails from alliance members if need be.

I am not going to fall into the black hole of arguing with WHG, at times he is a perfectly reasonable person, I've even had some good discussions with him in the past. However, him coming onto the externals and acting like he is taking the high road, when he obviously isn't, and he throws a fit anytime something doesn't go his way rubbed me the wrong way.

If he wishes to play this way and bully others into submission, cool, that's his choice, but you can't play both sides of the card. Personally I see the Rim winning the world, in large part due to these tactics he employs, but that doesn't mean I agree with these tactics, and he is lying through his teeth when he denies them.

I hold no stake in this world other than to have some fun with my friends, best of luck to you all.

DeletedUser3303

Makes me laugh when players and alliances of the core oceans brag that they have acheived more and are better, you have been playing world for much longer, so i should hope you have.

DeletedUser54360

Well I did promise you that last word. So I leave it at that. BTW interestingly enough RIMGROUP itself has concentrated purely on reprimanding DOOMED and has not actually fired a shot at anger against The Pleasure Cult.

How does that old rhyme go .. Sticks and Stones may break my Bones but Words can never hurt me.

TYPHOO TEA

Don't worry, Rim will not even come close to that crown.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

XXXXXX

As far as I and most impartial observers can see - we already have one hand on it .

Need I remind you the other hand could have been yours till you blew it with SAVAGEGATE.

BTW HARRY AIRD he has crept away rather quietly what happened there ?

ALKANDROSITIS ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55132

Don't worry, Rim will not even come close to that crown.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

XXXXXX

As far as I and most impartial observers can see - we already have one hand on it .

Need I remind you the other hand could have been yours till you blew it with SAVAGEGATE.

ALKANDROSITIS ?

You gave me a good laugh hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.