Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim Thread

DeletedUser43011

Depends if there's an event on tbh. When you can gold manti nuke after manti nuke a skilled player with no gold can't compete

Fair comment but said person could hang by a thread until it blows over ... barely

DeletedUser33478

1. TANK - #1 in points also in attack/defense points, some of them are farm from their core so they need to do something or I see they fall from top. Swim etm, but i Think they won't be here in 1 month or so.

2. Unwritten Legacy - I remember Naji from internals for about 2-3 years(maybe), he must be experienced so I think they got really good leader to follow. #2 in fighter points. they have nice core. Swim

3. Zombie Sharks - TITANIK

4. THE SACRED BAND - max 1.5 month, after that alliance will be dissolved. sink

5. I.C.K. - As i think they'r leader was sending messages about joining to random players. Hi's #150 in rank GOOD lets invite him, I don't give a **** where his city is. TITANIK

6. Affinity - Good Alliance, with good players as we see( first 2 players with 2 cities already). they are close to Unwritten Legacy, So I think War will be between them(if they are not together) Swim

7. OV - I know some of them, really good people and players too. nice leadership. Swim

8. The Heroes - sink ofc as they are too damn close to us.

9. The Originals - DAMN LUCKY BASTARDS, they don't have anyone close to challenge them. swim now

10. Silent Assassins- no wait i found this alliance close to The Originals, not very close but its ok. if TANK attacks them they'll be ****** from 2 front and will be like Zombie Sharks. float like leonardo.

11. Rising Tide - my alliance. swim ofc

12. Unwritten Legacy 2 - same as Unwritten Legacy

ok so I did this top12 when i was looting, and because of this i lost 1.5k res, who liked this send me some :p same name as here.

DeletedUser46838

It seems like, from what the majority of you guys are saying, that we shouldnt even be joining alliances till everything sets itslef. Is this what you recommend? Or? Cause atm its kinda hard to decide who to join.

Aren't you friends with ajbenius?

DeletedUser10962

7. OV - I know some of them, really good people and players too. nice leadership. Swim

11. Rising Tide - my alliance. swim ofc

Is that because you're their academy/sister alliance?
6. Affinity - Good Alliance, with good players as we see( first 2 players with 2 cities already). they are close to Unwritten Legacy, So I think War will be between them(if they are not together) Swim

Do you think Affinity will be linked with Unwritten Legacy? I wouldn't be surprised at all

Have you joined the server Dj?

There is a chance I'm hiding in a small part of this server

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33478

Do you think Affinity will be linked with Unwritten Legacy? I wouldn't be surprised at all

There is a chance I'm hiding in a small part of this server

I'll stop playing grepo when I'll be in sister/academy alliance. Well in that area only those two are "big" so if they don't start war now, that means they are together.

DeletedUser

OK, here is my (not so serious) attempt for a Top 12

1. Unwriten Legacy: Wow, someone must have had a LOT of time to design this profile text. The leader seems to be arround a while and is not hatet by all the rest, so he must be at least halfway decent. Normally i would give them a float, but they are making fun about poor, defenseless animals (camels) and i am not a fan of academies, therefore: SINK

2. Zombie Sharks: Zombies never win in the end: SINK

3. TANK: Four letters in CAPS is bearable to me, their leader is a decent oldtimer regarding grepolis and i enjoyed the chat with him a lot. SWIM EDIT: OK, players can be deceiving. If he is really banned for multiaccounting, than they will most definetly SINK

4. Affinity: I have fought against a few of them on US40, we developed a lot of respect for each others and i am quite confident, that they will SWIM until the servers fall apart.

5. ICK (Insane Clown Killers): When i look at there profil picture, i immediatly think: Well they should have named themselfes Insane Clown Killer Vampires. #9 Attackers/#20 Defenders/#11 Overall? Could be better for the 5th rank. Float.

6. THE SACRED BAND: Too much caps: SINK

7. OCEANS VETERANS: Same here: SINK

8. Silent Assassins: I always thought for an assassin being silent, is part of the job description? And i am not a fan of academies: Sink

9. The Originals: Lowest average points in the Top 12 and #21 Attacker? Sink.

10. The Heroes: There is a book by Joe Abercrombie by that name, which is very good imo. At least: Float

11. Unwriten.Legacy: Look at #1

12. Rising Tide: I can not really write anything about them. One of them asking for resources after doing a Top12? Slightly worse fighting ranks than points? Float.

Honorable Mentioning:

Final Boss: I love their name, profil pic and the Warcraft reference. Better average points then half the Top 12. I expect a lot of them later. (Though FOTNS could be more thourough when reading Posts here sometimes. AC04 is not really hiding, that he is the creator of the Maps :p )

Here comes trouble: The spokesperson of them send me a PM about getting to know each other and he has put a lot of effort in it. That was a really positive surprise. Reminded me of the early years here, when blind invitations were much less commonplace than they are now. One of them seems to have a habbit of sharing reports here, that should be best kept in the internals, but overall i expect a lot of them too here in Carphi!

Dishonorable mentioning:

ROMAN REPUBLIC: Sending out blind invitations on day 2? Sorry folks, but i think you will be gone soon.

BTW, i have to wait until i can loot again, so there is no need to send me anything!

DeletedUser10962

I figured it was best to let some of the Affinity lot recover given the damage I did in Taras. I'd assumed Vazgel was your diplomat working in Najis lot and it'd be a nice handholding party in 45.

DeletedUser

Dear Dom ha ha ha.

1. diplomat? you surely do not believe in this ahaha. Oh, why don't you ask ex - envenom mates yourself?
2. I missed you too, really
3. hey by the way, why hide in a new name when you were apparently terror of the sea's? some others as well, m? One, two, three - hide-and-seek!

DeletedUser10962

Dear Dom ha ha ha.

1. diplomat? you surely do not believe in this ahaha. Oh, why don't you ask ex - envenom mates yourself?
2. I missed you too, really
3. hey by the way, why hide in a new name when you were apparently terror of the sea's? some others as well, m? One, two, three - hide-and-seek!

Dearest Vaz,

1. No it is well noted I don't believe in diplomacy I prefer an all out kill kill kill mentality. Do I think you look oddly out of place with the people you're playing with yes I do would it make sense for you to be a conduit between all your buddies in Affinity and the Naji worshippers well given your history of playing with them kinda yeah. Let me see yeah because all people who've played together before will divulge their strategy to people who are their opponents in the new world. Seems to me like that would make a lot of sense.

2. I miss you too how are you going to cope without having all your cities near me stacked this time though?

3. I think you'll find my nickname in envenom was serb killer. I think that was because I was 28 and 2 against your ally. Terror of the seas is a nickname bestowed upon a different player Bai Mile much better than me. I hope for your sake you don't find him. I have my reasons for a new name not least a bunch of people I played with before are here and know me well it's much nicer if you don't have to bust turtles from the start

DeletedUser

Ok. After this i won't read and reply :) as i hate externals and check when i asked to do so.

1) you and your spidey sense is legendary - i hope NSA already recruited you. :)
if you are in fight fight fight mode - but why whine about or speculate who is pacted with whom in external forum then..?

2) oh, i invite you to find it out yourself, np.

3) But wait, i m a bit confussed. You gonna attack with your now invisible name..? Or are you going to ask your mates to do it for you..?

Little note. Terror of sea was a little mockery - i was hoping you are able to get this...
And in all honesty - i wouldn't like to communicate to you, i made it very clear in the past. Nothing changes.

Enjoy the game.

with all due respect
Vaz.

DeletedUser51120

FYI, there is no possibility. Even that's happening, it is not the way you are thinking of. Thing s are not always going as they look like.

DeletedUser

Million dollar question- If Final Boss so desperately wanted to fight us, why did they choose to spawn on the exact opposite side of the world?

DeletedUser30517

Million dollar question- If Final Boss so desperately wanted to fight us, why did they choose to spawn on the exact opposite side of the world?

The core oceans aren't even full and you already started rambling about opposite parts pf the world? I see! You can't even imagine an alliance reaching expanding beyond a few cities. :p