Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

You misinterpret

Lets see,

Coming Soon, Coming Later, Coming After, Black List, ex Inferno, Alpha et Omega now on the coalition against TUS.

Hardly "the fittest" when it takes that many to overcome one alliance.

as unallied you seem to know very well what is going on.
Continue please:D

DeletedUser

No this is "era of cuddling" in grepolis :D Whoever cuddle the best wins but look at this way:All the girls like to cuddle after good S but if you don`t finish your job cuddling is not important :D So i assume there will be a lot of unhappy faces in CS coalition and there is TUS chance ;)
^lolz

Go back to ur kindergarten server silly noob.
or atleast show ur skills on how to take on the whole world;-)

DeletedUser36743

You misinterpret

Lets see,

Coming Soon, Coming Later, Coming After, Black List, ex Inferno, Alpha et Omega now on the coalition against TUS.

Mate....dunno who both sides are Pacted/NAPd with ...... but Diplomacy is integral to Grepolis....this the strategy part of the Strategy game....

You rimmed me in Myonia? Wow. Pity that I never played Myonia, but if you said that I did I guess that you know better then me :rolleyes:. And yes - I ghosted Ialysos, not because EN was rimming me (haha, good joke!), but because one day I woke up and found out that my alliance mass ghosted and as I didn't want to join EN (had such a proposal from one of EN leaders) I decided to ghost as well. No point to play a world without good company.

And to be clear EN NEVER TOOK A SINGLE CITY FROM ME, so I don't understand why I should carry the grudge :heh:.

My opinion is biased? What a surprise :O. In today's medias (according to some smart heads forum is part of journalism as well) there is no such a thing as objectivity.

PS - Next time please check your facts before you'll make fool of yourself again.

Thank you for confirming what I said...you were blatantly partial....and will not react to the rest of the drivel you posted....will let peeps judge for themselves

Sounds like yous two should be married... or it's a love/hate relationship. How cute :p

lol....

No this is "era of cuddling" in grepolis :D Whoever cuddle the best wins but look at this way:All the girls like to cuddle after good S but if you don`t finish your job cuddling is not important :D So i assume there will be a lot of unhappy faces in CS coalition and there is TUS chance ;)

Fungus....forever the irritating pomeranian on the side walk....bark bark....run hide behind a tree....bark bark some more.... pontificate...then go hide again....tsk tsk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

Mate....dunno who both sides are Pacted/NAPd with ...... but Diplomacy is integral to Grepolis....this the strategy part of the Strategy game....

Thank you for confirming what I said...you were blatantly partial....and will not react to the rest of the drivel you posted....will let peeps judge for themselves

lol....

Fungus....forever the irritating pomeranian on the side walk....bark bark....run hide behind a tree....bark bark some more.... pontificate...then go hide again....tsk tsk

Why don`t you start again and build some more cities for your alliance, that way you can also give some BP to them ;)

DeletedUser

I give - rep to lilithka 12/top post.As i know she is the Polish leader team that CS rimm yes?I gotta love the way she thinks,but i dont like the way she talks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No,she was not with Polish Hunted(ers).
But enmity toward a few of our players is enough for her to surpass noobellator in "impartiality",lol

DeletedUser

Academy, wing, sister-alliance.. w/e you want to call it. Adapting to the new ways this game is being played... when one is faced off against 360 players it doesnt really matter in the end how good those 120 are, end-game only numbers count in todays grepo sadly.

Perhaps with the WW-revamp sometime in the future things will change, but sadly going amass is the only option in the "En-Era" of grepolis.

Lol don't try to pawn your motives off on adaptation. It's funny how until now your entire alliance has been spewing hatred on how we play, yet our style is the very blueprint you based yours off of. EN is known for having Aces form top to bottom. So Zarun went out and mass recruited Aces. EN has a big family, so they utilize sisters. TUS is now doing the same. So don't sit here and speak ill of our strategy, when it is in fact the same strategy you are employing. You are no longer this "Old school style" group of players. You are now a team that has a sister alliance. Own it, don't dance around the fact.

You misinterpret

Lets see,

Mate, we have no coalition. TUS was the one mass messaging alliances to form a coalition. I have proof, from multiple alliances around us whom were approached by them.

Wheres yours?

Fact of the matter is we are over here playing our game. Minding our business. TUS are the ones crying about our style when they in fact employ the very style. They whine about our sisters? They now have one. They cry about this mythical coalition? They have tried forming one against us. They cry about our NAPS/Pacts, they have more then we do. Ever heard the quote, "Don't throw stone's if you live in a glass house"?. Yea.....

DeletedUser

But enmity toward a few of our players is enough for her to surpass noobellator in "impartiality",lol

Leave Ash out of this, he's not even playing the game any more. :p

And for the record I miss the best friend I ever made in grepo. :(

DeletedUser

DES!!!!!

How you doing? Working for the dark side this server I see. (that should get an appropriate response from Tea I think, lol) ;)

destroxxi

Phrourach
Pretty good. Im going to find out your new name by the end of this world. and yeah you know the story behind all that so.

DeletedUser

Lol, well if I succeed in my aim, I promise you'll find out my IGN. even made a new skype account for getting into your chat, figured contact details ezypezy would make it a bit too easy for Tea. :D

DeletedUser

This is good news Ezy-you will have the chance to see if we are the spawn of Satan or not,lol

Poor Prae is expecting honesty from choppy chop alliance:D
Naive,no doubt:D

DeletedUser

I sayed,Polish team,no polish hunted :p .... but i get what u want to say :)

DeletedUser38465

I agree with prae it seems like nearly every major has a sister alliance or two noone can claim otherwise.

DeletedUser33675

Nope, I am not playing with any national team. You would be really surprised what alliance I am in :p (Yes Prahelios, be afraid, I am very close to you :cool:)

And thank you for - reps, I was expecting to get them from CS players :D.
Everything I said about CS is true. Praehelios is a simmer, check his stats - #12 players and #345 fighter. CS having many pacts, NAPs - yes I know that very well. I never said that EVERYONE in CS is simmer and that they don't have a good players, because I know they do ;)

DeletedUser

I agree with prae it seems like nearly every major has a sister alliance or two noone can claim otherwise.
The good thing about that is it will have to die off eventually, mostly thru natural wastage but if not can you imagine how good WW would be if every sister alliance ,academy whatever was still full and they all turned on each other? Now that would be a server to remember