Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Yesterday i was near him when the spam, without any cs sent, started. his phone buzzed of attacks for a whole half an hour without stopping. after that he had to turn off app bc of your spam and his inability to concentrate on job bc of phone buzzing. Only after you saw that he is no longer responding to your spams you started to send cs. The only op you know is to spam not to send cs with attacks and supports.

Dear Fluvisol, please enlighten me with something. The player you are talking about had incoming cs when the spam attacks started or not? Bc i can assure you he had incoming cs from us. and we started to send spam attacks only after we sent cs, not before. we don't spam a player just for the love of spamming, like DD. We spam only when we send cs to make the sniping task more difficult. After the cs lands, or bouances, or gets killed, we don't send any other spam attacks.

Only sh*t players and sh*t alliances use this tactic, why the fu*k would you constantly spam a player just to get your cs in are you desperate for a city or something? what a loser.

DeletedUser52791

OK, Nick has given away the firts point, it is 21 chances (if anti timer is + or - 10 secs, my understanding is that it can vary from world to world and I am getting close to + or - 13 on lato) but I will give you this point.

Point 2, combinations only works with dependent events, each attempt to get a support in is an independent event. Therefore, the chance of any particular support landing at the same time as a cs = 1/21.

If you have 5 attempts the chance of getting it are 1/21+1/21+1/21+1/21+1/21 or 5 * 1/21

To get 6 at the same time, this becomes (5*1/21)*(5*1/21)*(5*1/21)*(5*1/21)*(5*1/21)*(5*1/21) = (5*1/21)^6 = 0.00018 = 0.018%

So if you have 40 players all doing this, the chance of 6 supports landing in the same sec = 0.018*40 = 0.72%

You are right it is an independent event. And you have only 2 results: It is in the same sec and it isnt same sec. So you use the method of our dear friend Mr. Bernoulli ;). So my result is right and you shoudln't believe that each player send only one support.

DeletedUser54383

You are right it is an independent event. And you have only 2 results: It is in the same sec and it isnt same sec. So you use the method of our dear friend Mr. Bernoulli ;). So my result is right and you shoudln't believe that each player send only one support.

you are using factorials, which only occurs in combination/permutations where each event is dependent on the previous event. using the binomial distribution equation for N = 200 (40 players x 5 attempts each) and p = 1/21, we get

(1/21)^6*(1-1/21)^196 = 0.000438 OR 0.04%

So, which ever way we do the math, the chances of landing 6 same second supports is not very good. As I said before, wish I had some of your luck!!!!!

DeletedUser50690

I'm not on either side of this argument b/c i don't give a shat. (see previous post on page 22)

You are forgetting to factor in that one player with multiple cities (sometimes a shat ton of cities) within timing range can send/recall at least 3x per city. Most of the time, when you figure which way the timer is going to swing, you can adjust your first attack/support to where you think it's going to land and recall if it doesn't. It's easy to do this if you don't have 1500 scripts helping you out. Wankers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50690

And before someone says... "You don't use anchors, so you must be cheating"

Go pound sand. Anchors are for noobs. If you ever see me send with an anchor, it's because I'm too lazy to wait to send without.

FazeWalker

Phrourach
nice to see a forum keyboard battle. i was just gone for 1 day, and 3 pages to read.

And lol pulling players in forum to talk-in-favor who never even knew what a forum was
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser41715

I am sorry, i for sure dont intend to make you sad, all facts, nothing personal mate
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif
what are the facts? that in every server we are accused by same people? i dont call this a fact but hate. is it a fact for all alliance cheating that in bzc we had 2 bans so far and both from the same multiaccount player? is it a fact that we managed 6 same sec supps when we sent 100 timed supps and we had 3 chances for each supp to time it? cmon post your evidence otherwise you re nothing but a sycophant who looks for excuses to cover his and his alliance failure to deal with an alliance half the size. and dont forget that you work together with cfg.
ps: still no one has replied how is it possible 2 dd players to send attacks 24h per day non stop. and the reports of the attacks are enough proof if anyone doubts about it. this is a fact. something that you have evidence to prove it.

DeletedUser54384

nice to see a forum keyboard battle. i was just gone for 1 day, and 3 pages to read.

And lol pulling players in forum to talk-in-favor who never even knew what a forum was
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

when u first came to write comment in external forum, did you know what the forum was? or just you were pulled in forum to talk in someone's favor?

DeletedUser54208

what are the facts? that in every server we are accused by same people? i dont call this a fact but hate. is it a fact for all alliance cheating that in bzc we had 2 bans so far and both from the same multiaccount player? is it a fact that we managed 6 same sec supps when we sent 100 timed supps and we had 3 chances for each supp to time it? cmon post your evidence otherwise you re nothing but a sycophant who looks for excuses to cover his and his alliance failure to deal with an alliance half the size. and dont forget that you work together with cfg.
ps: still no one has replied how is it possible 2 dd players to send attacks 24h per day non stop. and the reports of the attacks are enough proof if anyone doubts about it. this is a fact. something that you have evidence to prove it.

I would love to see reports please

DeletedUser54201

cmon post your evidence otherwise you re nothing but a sycophant who looks for excuses to cover his and his alliance failure to deal with an alliance half the size. and dont forget that you work together with cfg.
failure to deal ? i would suggest you rethink about this thing as its kinda obvious whos failing and falling now :)
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser41715

I would love to see reports please
give me some time plz to collect them since some of them are off or on vm. those are complaints from some of my teammates. if for any reason they have exaggerated, i ll apologize publicly

jacoblilje

Phrourach

I did not say that in the previous meaning of calling you guys cheaters, I have my doubts but they will stay doubts untill more are banned if that happens. My comment there was to H1GH when i tried to get some friendly banter going
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

FazeWalker

Phrourach
when u first came to write comment in external forum, did you know what the forum was? or just you were pulled in forum to talk in someone's favor?
Nothing personal. Its not just you, i've been noticing a lot of people joining forums just to get in a fight, then go off again.
And yes I joined forum years ago, due to self interest, not to keyboard battle.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser54384

Nothing personal. Its not just you, i've been noticing a lot of people joining forums just to get in a fight, then go off again.
And yes I joined forum years ago, due to self interest, not to keyboard battle.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Not sure what you mean by sayin keyboard battle tho. Doesn't you use keyboard to battle in grepolis? Or isn't this forum a part of the game? In my understanding this external forum is made so the players can discuss grepolis worlds' issues, events etc. And arguing is a part of discussion of course it must be done in a polite way. So what's the problem that I came to answer to another player who was blaming our so called ''spamming'' strategy? Or maybe you decide here who can write comments?

And FYI, if a player uses new account it doesn't mean that he is new in this game. Take care.

DeletedUser32250

failure to deal ? i would suggest you rethink about this thing as its kinda obvious whos failing and falling now :)
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

oh yeah, you're deffo winning now. You have us on the run and we have no idea what to do. Totally. o_O

DeletedUser54209

sorry mate, wrong ally
we are not in DD
smiley_emoticons_xmas1_alien.gif
, check one more time

DeletedUser52116

2 players banned in 2 days from both alliances which accused us nonstop of cheating .... ohh the irony