Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser54192

I think, I'm old enough to make my decisions when to play this game and yet it's only a game.
It's kind of bad example to these young players here that you use your time to shout who's bad or wrong.
Enjoy, like rest of us do.
Maybe someday you'll find peace in you.;)

I am one of the young ones. :) And it doesn't really take that much time to do one of these posts.

My point is, if you want to try and mock Noobs, I am perfectly happy to dig up your flaws. :p It's rather fun to show people the facts about someone who tries to brag and trash talk other alliances, and see how they react. I noticed that you didn't actually address the fact that you helped screw up 2 large alliances in a row on that other server, and that you aren't really looking that trustworthy based on past events. :) Nice try at diverting people's attention though.

DeletedUser

wth,fighter no 434 tells me snowflake......
last one to trash talk me was Macallen may he R.I.P lol
Dear noob,first become someone before speaking :D

lol relax there hot stuff, I only been here on Pags a month, friends invited me in O55 just last month. Been playing grep for 7 years now. Have been on two winning teams. Was a leader in Grepohugs, the winner of world gamma, way back before you even knew this game existed. you don't know me.

I am sorry you got so offended by my comment and decided to throw a fit about it but next time don't pull things out your rear and make up lies that aren't true. It's really not that hard and is a simple concept even for the grepo forum trolls. It wasn't a shade against you but just what you said.. If my current rank after only 1 month is what coddles your ego and helps you sleep at night so be it, but don't worry, I'm catching up big boi :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then next time try to land in ocean 45/44/54/55 and stay alone as I did for at least 1,5 months.
Even now I have only four other players (one vm),and all around us are bigger.
So far one city lost/gifted in ocran 55 (of no interest for us).
No pacts,absolutely not even one.
And I am a snowflake?
Oh really?
I have 6,5 years playing.
You insult others- but first ask your biggest player before spitting up and down.
You have been in two winning teams? :p
Of what a achievement :D
But me,Erik and Steve (that you trash but not sure if you know him) have been in at least 5-7 and those two in the top 5 fighters in God knows how many servers.
Mind your language and your business.
Thizzle seems to have gathered some pricks too.
Glad I said no.

jameslongst

Strategos
Then next time try to land in ocean 45/44/54/55 and stay alone as I did for at least 1,5 months.
And I am a snowflake?
Oh really?
You insult others- but first ask your biggest player before spitting up and down.
But me,Erik and Steve (that you trash but not sure if you know him) have been in at least 5-7 and those two in the top 5 fighters in God knows how many servers.
Glad I said no.

You wanna lose some cities in 045 I can help you do that old friend lol.

DeletedUser54537

You wanna lose some cities in 045 I can help you do that old friend lol.

Well seeing that you cant take a city which is only defended by 3 of our players then I dont think you can take one from good ol' T

DeletedUser21560

And I am a snowflake?
Oh really?
Glad I said no.

Hey hey T, you know pricks make the world go round
smiley_emoticons_nicken.gif

Maybe next server we will be called Pricks and not Noobs hahaha

DeletedUser

I was fired by the insults toward my mates.
Erik too was alone in 65 for a month but he is a bad guy,rimmed all in his island just for a word :p
Will ask him to change the name in snowflakes :D

Well. First, i got to tell you guys it's nice to see this forum active, but only in a bad way.
Second. Noobs are doing pretty good job. Well committed players. I never wanted to call you bad names or so I apologize.
Third. Erik,Steve and others in that small alliance. I think players should show some respect to talk them like that what i've seen so far.
Finally. Thizzle and the boys. Good Luck

DeletedUser21560

Tea and erik are both good players, and i love the way they played this server... Its just sh.t talking to make it more active.

jameslongst

Strategos
Well. First, i got to tell you guys it's nice to see this forum active, but only in a bad way.
Second. Noobs are doing pretty good job. Well committed players. I never wanted to call you bad names or so I apologize.
Third. Erik,Steve and others in that small alliance. I think players should show some respect to talk them like that what i've seen so far.
Finally. Thizzle and the boys. Good Luck

Everyone should thank the noobs for letting us play on their server imo. Look at that bp...absolute warriors.

Notmad...it wont always be thus my friend. I will be back up, and you will be back down. In the meantime, at least i can box my own weight unlike some mras.

Nisa...you know you have my sword any time you need it.

DeletedUser54067

He could also be switching cities by relieving himself of transport ships.

DeletedUser51786

I have being here a month too and accumulated over 170k ABP hmmmmm TF/TLB have some good guys they just need to be under better leadership, no offen to you james I know your trying your best to guide the sinking ship, I have some chats with some great players over there but you all need to leave that ship, as for seve I dont know you mate but Tea and Erik are the greatest I ever came along I saw Erik saved all his WW island in one major Op and got over 1.6million DBP I never see that ever and he killed lots and lots of CS, I dont think anyone in grepo have ever done that in history

DeletedUser54067

^^^^^
I remember their was one server were a dude has 5+ million points and higher ABP/DBP, It is possible that he could have done something similar. I have also heard of crazy fights but 1.6 million points in one day is insane.