Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser

Well,it does not matter how u call it ,it is a lie regardless of name.

DeletedUser53868

I think top 12s should only be made 1 week after BP ends, as this is speed 4 the conquests will start early, and within 1 week we will start seeing who sinks and who swims

All I will say is that T.B.C can swim, the others I don't know'em (yet) so yeah

Jasper, are you undercover again? :(

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
i know its too early to really tell who is going to do well and most of these alliances are going to fall but its fun seeing where they stand atm XD

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
1) Insomnia: We are only here for the gold and will be gone soon and are a MRA. SINK
2) The Musketeers:Seems to have a decent core although T.B.C is heavy spread out in there area so i imagine that is going to be there first war and it looks like its going to be bloody. FLOAT then SWIM
3) Fear: Spread out all over the place dont see them getting very far.SINK
4) T.B.C: Pretty spread out having most of there players by musketeers core. FLOAT then Sink
5)Wake up call: Pretty spread out but not much competition except maybe no brakes i think this alliance could go far. SWIM ( trying to copy us .......)
6)The Sicilians: MRA that is spread out everywhere.SINK
7)No vaseline:Got acad day one and just recruits anybody.SINK
8)Hammer Down: okay core but sprinkle with T.B.C and others.Float
9)DEADSPACE: Decent core and not much opposition in there area i can see them going far.SWIM
10)No brakes: pretty good looking core but looks like they will have to fight wake up call for supremese in there area.Float
11)Soldiers of destiny:Again okay core and no real opposition in there area.SWIM
12)dystopia:There looking okay but tons of alliance are in there area that look like they could cause problems for them like wessex.FLOAT

Keep in mind this is my first time doing this so any suggestions are appreciated but you dont have to get all hurt or tell me im bad at these i already know XD

DeletedUser37684

I agree with the contents but the formatting please no. Its almost like a child wrote it.

DeletedUser49798

why is is a top 12?

12 is a very specific number :')

why not top 10, that would make more sense

also crusader you forgot to put a capital D for dystopia

;)

DeletedUser52759

why is is a top 12?

;)

Seems to be the tradition. Just like rum, buggery and the lash.

DeletedUser

Here's my very serious analysis of the top 12.

1). Insomnia - Not getting enough sleep. MRA sink
2). The Musketeers - You mean the muskequeers? MRA sink
3). T.B.C - To Be Continued in the rim? MRA sink
4). The Sicilians - sounds Italian. MRA sink
5). No Vaseline - No Vaseline, No party therefore MRA sink
6). Fear - There's nothing to fear lol, MRA sink
7). No Brakes - More like No Core, MRA sink
8). Samkulo Army - Massive Recruiting Army. Sink
9). The Hairy Dingleberries - Who came up with the name? MRA sink
10). Deadspace - Wrong game buddy. MRA sink
11). The Golden Company - Another spartan alliance prof. Original. MRA sink
12). Soldiers of Destiny - Name too deep to understand, MRA sink.

This is certainly pessimistic.....

DeletedUser52109

How can you say that, it's clearly an in depth analysis.

DeletedUser54029

All in depth analysis's (is that a word) are all pesstimistic.

DeletedUser15275

why is is a top 12?

;)
Because the alliance rankings in grepolis 1.0 showed 12 alliances per page. So basically "The Top 12" meant the first page of rankings. But the 2.0 update changed the number of alliances per page to 15.

DeletedUser51219

No...dont think so...I think it is analyses. :p
Omg kratos the god of war is here watch out guys
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser53868

The top 12 is still quite unstable.

There are promising teams outside it, for example Smile Factory and Interlude (these last ones, winners of Kasmenai, criticized methods but they won), and premades still joining.

DeletedUser

Not sure I'm a noob...but whatever makes you feel better big boi
Listen player 492,part of an academy:I have nothing against you,do not even know you.
I understand you thought to "defend " your team mate,but the best thing you can do for him is to tell him to stop telling lies.
Do not interfere in things you have no idea.
Your friend said a slander for my alliance (I was the official diplomat) - it is my duty to defend the name of my alliance from this nobody (I remember that name very very vaguely and I have a very strong memory- it means your beloved partner was a nobody since I knew practically every good player red or blue.
And I do not allow nobodies to throw mud up and down.
I wish you good luck.

DeletedUser30636

Listen player 492,part of an academy:I have nothing against you,do not even know you.
I understand you thought to "defend " your team mate,but the best thing you can do for him is to tell him to stop telling lies.
Do not interfere in things you have no idea.
Your friend said a slander for my alliance (I was the official diplomat) - it is my duty to defend the name of my alliance from this nobody (I remember that name very very vaguely and I have a very strong memory- it means your beloved partner was a nobody since I knew practically every good player red or blue.
And I do not allow nobodies to throw mud up and down.
I wish you good luck.
lol don't take things so seriously bud. life is a lot more fun when you can laugh

DeletedUser53868

Its super funny how BP ain't lifted yet, but there is already trash talking.

I think I'll have loads of fun in the upcoming months :)