Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser38128

1.INVICTA AND INVICTA II : Looks like MGGA changed the world and the name but not their style of play . Good alliance with some great players no doubt in that . If they have the same leadership as in previous world I except them to recruit at least one more branch (probably 2 more) and that will probably be THE EVIL EMPIRE and maybe BLACK WIDOWS . I think they are here to win this world , some of them got their first crowns on previous world and they are here to get some more . So SWIM, and one of the favorites to win te world.

2.THE EVIL EMPIRE: In my opinion they will swim for now , as INVICTA gets closer to them they will be eaten and "survivors" will be recruited to INVICTA . SINK

3.Who cares: Mix of Noobs and Shadys , I know some of them and they are great players . Depends why are there here for , to go for the WW or just to fool arround and try try to bust some WWs? If we judge by their name they probablly dont care. SWIM

4.The Varangian Guard: Some known players there , but I dont think they will last until the end . SINK

5.BLACK WIDOWS :
See EVIL EMPIRE . SINK

6.DTH Avengers:
The Turks - they will stay untill the end of the world in my opinion , but the strategy to recruit any player that is Turk cant give any serious results . SWIM

7.Rogue Traders: Great players and great leadership (TINAH and TINAD) , they proved that on previous worlds . Like Who cares the big question is are they here to win the server? If the answer is yes I think they will be also one of the favorites to win the world. SWIM

8.D.T.L:
Some known players there , but I dont think they will last until the end . SINK

9.The Champions:
I dont know them and I dont think they will be Champions . SINK

10.Written In Blood:
Huge space to grow for them .They could play important role in this world if they magage to get closer to other alliances .SWIM

DeletedUser24785

Well done, i liked because i like any Top 12 charts even if i don't agree with all the predictions i applaud time and effort.

DeletedUser21287

Top 10
It kept changing as I wrote this :)

1. Invicta

Lovely core. Experienced players and smashing enemies all over the place. 90% of this team will be here at the end without doubt. Are they here to win or kick butt? They can head in any direction of their choosing however are they capable of fighting 2 strong alliances at the same time. SWIM these are the ones we must challenge.
2. The Evil Empire
Another nice looking core however I do not recognise any of their players which is odd. Stats speak for themselves though and they are cleaning up their area with ease. Smack bang in the middle of VG and success will very much depend on VG versus Who Cares. Can this group fight any of the top 6 1v1? Which direction will Invicta march will also be on their minds. FLOAT on the basis I do not know the players well enough and they are in a tough location.
3. Who Cares
Solid looking core with plenty of room to expand. Winning against VG who have it tough. Experienced players here who if they play the game right will be here until the end challenging for those glorious wonders should they wish. With 3 of the top 5 in this ocean it is the most interesting and it is very unlikely all will succeed. SWIM too many experienced players for these to fall any time soon
4. Black Widows
Although these do have a nice core it will be very difficult to hold their position. Lots of medium sized alliances with good players meaning wars which will be hard fought. Invicta swarming to their east and Empire south east. Smart diplomacy may be their only hope of staying for the long game. I don't know many of the players so unfortunately SINK once they get into a big war those middle alliances will bite at their heels.
5. The Varangian Guard
Some very experienced and skillful players here but how they must wish for another ocean. Any other world you would consider these as one of the favourites but I stand by what I said. The ocean isnt big enough for 3 super powers. One of them is going and seeing as the others are hitting them hard I cannot see how these will survive. They don't have a core and cannot defend against 3 big hitters. SINK sorry guys. I just cannot see you surviving where you are. Most likely the players will merge into another.
6. Dark Union
Nice core and no major threat in current location. Look to be pre-made although I do not recognise them and currently winning comfortably against what seems another pre-made in pleasure cult. Lots of room to expand and may play a key role towards the end. Until they fight and hold their own against 1 of the big boys though they will not be taken seriously no matter how big they get. Lots of potential here. Could be interesting once they cross paths with Bloods (my alliance) which is inevitable. FLOAT lots of room to expand. You would expect them to be safe from their east whilst who cares are in the ascendancy against VG.
7. D.T.L
Not sure if this is MRA or a group who joined here for a laugh and just ended up near each other. No wars to speak of and I recognise a couple of their players. Other middle alliances in their ocean means a difficult few months ahead and you would expect black widows to head this way early on in preparation for invicta. SINK cant see these lasting month end unfortunately.
8. Rogue Traders
Nice core and very experienced players here. Stronger than the other middle alliances in this ocean. Will they work with invicta to take out black widows? Definitely going to be here until the end and one that the top 2-3 alliances will want as allies. SWIM too much experience here to be anything else.
9. The Champions
A nice core but a very difficult location. This is the luck of the draw. Had VG landed here they would be dangerous and these would like as not be sinking by now if they were in VG shoes. Still take good luck and make the most of it. It all depends on who they war with and what their diplomacy is like. Union may want a piece of them. Some of the middle alliances in 44 may see them as easier targets and VG may also consider moving oceans. FLOAT only for now because of location and other alliances have more important issues to deal with.
10. Written In Blood
My alliance. The big boys here know who we are. Took a big gamble by relocating after first BP and as a result we have by far the strongest core in the world. Some interesting middle alliances around us, let's see how the ocean plays out. We will be here until the end and play a key part however we will not be taken seriously in this world until we fight a major war which will come. Experienced players, strong leadership and awesome teamwork. SWIM

Kurbads.

Phrourach
Top 10

1. Invicta

90% of this team will be here at the end without doubt. Are they here to win or kick butt? They can head in any direction of their choosing however are they capable of fighting 2 strong alliances at the same time. SWIM these are the ones we must challenge.

camoon bro :) you are here for a long time, show me one team/one server where 90% of starting lineup stays till the end.. this is not going to happen. I agree there are some hammer players but usually these guys just sim and hug with whole server.. but let's see

DeletedUser21287

camoon bro :) you are here for a long time, show me one team/one server where 90% of starting lineup stays till the end.. this is not going to happen. I agree there are some hammer players but usually these guys just sim and hug with whole server.. but let's see

Yes but now there is a bounty on your neck mate. It adds to their motivation for as long as you stay
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser24785

I liked as i do TOP 12 posts, but.......................

A wise man alongtime ago wrote:-

The Varangian Guard never yield, although driven back and thrown into confusion, they always return to the fight. Thirsty for vengence as long as they have a breath of life'.

ITS NOT OVER UNTIL THE FAT LEADER SINGS.

DeletedUser46395

Yes but now there is a bounty on your neck mate. It adds to their motivation for as long as you stay
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

90% of them may stay, but very unlikely in the same alliance.

For instance, if anyone can name just one server where DanLWar has managed to stay in the same alliance from start to finish, I reckon they probably have a better claim on that 2K gold bounty than anyone who rims Kurb. ;)

DeletedUser50245

Invicta is overrated anyway
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
just ask anyone in the server
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
... good top 10 Martin ...
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser692

n
Top 10

1. Invicta

Lovely core. Experienced players and smashing enemies all over the place. 90% of this team will be here at the end without doubt. Are they here to win or kick butt? They can head in any direction of their choosing however are they capable of fighting 2 strong alliances at the same time. SWIM these are the ones we must challenge.
2. The Evil Empire
Another nice looking core however I do not recognise any of their players which is odd. Stats speak for themselves though and they are cleaning up their area with ease. Smack bang in the middle of VG and success will very much depend on VG versus Who Cares. Can this group fight any of the top 6 1v1? Which direction will Invicta march will also be on their minds. FLOAT on the basis I do not know the players well enough and they are in a tough location.
3. Who Cares
Solid looking core with plenty of room to expand. Winning against VG who have it tough. Experienced players here who if they play the game right will be here until the end challenging for those glorious wonders should they wish. With 3 of the top 5 in this ocean it is the most interesting and it is very unlikely all will succeed. SWIM too many experienced players for these to fall any time soon
4. Black Widows
Although these do have a nice core it will be very difficult to hold their position. Lots of medium sized alliances with good players meaning wars which will be hard fought. Invicta swarming to their east and Empire south east. Smart diplomacy may be their only hope of staying for the long game. I don't know many of the players so unfortunately SINK once they get into a big war those middle alliances will bite at their heels.
5. The Varangian Guard
Some very experienced and skillful players here but how they must wish for another ocean. Any other world you would consider these as one of the favourites but I stand by what I said. The ocean isnt big enough for 3 super powers. One of them is going and seeing as the others are hitting them hard I cannot see how these will survive. They don't have a core and cannot defend against 3 big hitters. SINK sorry guys. I just cannot see you surviving where you are. Most likely the players will merge into another.
6. Dark Union
Nice core and no major threat in current location. Look to be pre-made although I do not recognise them and currently winning comfortably against what seems another pre-made in pleasure cult. Lots of room to expand and may play a key role towards the end. Until they fight and hold their own against 1 of the big boys though they will not be taken seriously no matter how big they get. Lots of potential here. Could be interesting once they cross paths with Bloods (my alliance) which is inevitable. FLOAT lots of room to expand. You would expect them to be safe from their east whilst who cares are in the ascendancy against VG.
7. D.T.L
Not sure if this is MRA or a group who joined here for a laugh and just ended up near each other. No wars to speak of and I recognise a couple of their players. Other middle alliances in their ocean means a difficult few months ahead and you would expect black widows to head this way early on in preparation for invicta. SINK cant see these lasting month end unfortunately.
8. Rogue Traders
Nice core and very experienced players here. Stronger than the other middle alliances in this ocean. Will they work with invicta to take out black widows? Definitely going to be here until the end and one that the top 2-3 alliances will want as allies. SWIM too much experience here to be anything else.
9. The Champions
A nice core but a very difficult location. This is the luck of the draw. Had VG landed here they would be dangerous and these would like as not be sinking by now if they were in VG shoes. Still take good luck and make the most of it. It all depends on who they war with and what their diplomacy is like. Union may want a piece of them. Some of the middle alliances in 44 may see them as easier targets and VG may also consider moving oceans. FLOAT only for now because of location and other alliances have more important issues to deal with.
10. Written In Blood
My alliance. The big boys here know who we are. Took a big gamble by relocating after first BP and as a result we have by far the strongest core in the world. Some interesting middle alliances around us, let's see how the ocean plays out. We will be here until the end and play a key part however we will not be taken seriously in this world until we fight a major war which will come. Experienced players, strong leadership and awesome teamwork. SWIM

Very Good and detailed list

DeletedUser50990

90% of them may stay, but very unlikely in the same alliance.

For instance, if anyone can name just one server where DanLWar has managed to stay in the same alliance from start to finish, I reckon they probably have a better claim on that 2K gold bounty than anyone who rims Kurb. ;)

DanLWar stayed in the same alliance from beginning to end in Pagasae. do i get gold now?

Status
Not open for further replies.