Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Witch

Strategos
1 INVICTA
"Securing" their borders and not fighting anyone of note. Don't think they are here to win given their avoidance of 55 even going so far as to offer cities off to Who cares. But Swim anyway since they have Lisa, hurricane, engine, Apop, priest, laff, annette, lil and sid. Management are sensitive but not insecure about public forums which is a sign they are running a tight ship. Plus they have a fun poet.

2 THE EVIL EMPIRE
Will probably win if left unchecked. Using players in small alliances like fight club to flank other alliances and hand off mid-game like they did on the US servers. Mostly cannibalising themselves (so can be seen as fighting TEE more than anyone else) for bp since they are producing a lot less res than there were before xoka's "mm" (apparently).

3 Rogue Traders
Rubbish alliance.
Who calls themselves traders then attacks everyone?
Who can they sell their res to if they keep doing that!?
They can't even fly under the radar properly the way they are growing.
Fighting no one of note other than some TEE plants in other alliances (surprised "Ghost Elite" haven't popped up yet too).
The only thing they have going for them is their looks. SINK
Any complaints best people to contact are Oblivious101, Foo or poop. In fact best contact poop. He is a kind and caring young man with a majestic beard, a softly spoken voice and is a shining beacon of calmness and joy in its purest forms. In fact, just one series of pm's will ensure that he will soothe your lonesomeness and take your worries away. He can also cook, organise parcel deliveries on a mass scale and can catch his own dinner. Rumor has it he has turned down several offers to be given the Nobel peace prize for services in grep and instead chooses to champion those with low morale instead.
Any gossip Talk to bear. Even better if the gossip is actually true.

4 Who Cares
Fighting Tee. Which is odd as they aren't here to win but I'd say any alliance after a crown should be thanking them. Depends on who they make friends with. I hope they Float minimum as I like these guys.

5 Phobia

Fighting WIB and gench's gang of talkative, apple tea drinking bastions of unreliability. Will probably fight Tee soon. Floaty-sinky-swim depending on who they make friends with.

6 Written In Blood

Lot's of friends and lovely people here. Will stake 45 as theirs then get angry with anyone that tries to fart near the ocean. May get a crown *cough* Golgi *cough friends* but will be hard pushed if they annoy their friends with bad diplomacy and force them to play spoiler.
Like the top alliance, they probably won't be fighting TEE. Paddle/swim

7 D.T.L

Merging +++. Not after a crown and not fighting TEE. Heathen Outlaw is the best person to talk to for a fast response.

8 BLOOD HELLRAISERS

See 6 but with less conviction.

9 Dost Teknesi Hanedan
SINK
alliances that are too cool for school get expelled. Alku is the only player in that alliance worh the time of day.

10 Nocturnos
This Also not fighting Tee...

11 AMICI VETERES
Don't know much about them to be honest. Get in touch. :p

12 Grepo addicts

Nicely situated in their ocean. Will likely be fighting TEE.

Honarary mentions/anyone that asks...
Griffindor:

More Ravenclaw myself but these chaps have an interesting location and will hit TEE from what I gather as they want to try for a win.
Just for Laughs:
Caught between a rock and a hard place they have 4 players and one guy from the wrong side of the river. Not sure of their take on TEE but I can imagine it isn't favorable. More likely to fight them than some top alliances...
Obsidian vanguard:
Build nice cities, broke ties wit fight club after finding out they are a front for TEE. Will become incredibly relevant in 43...

Lol Richard entertaining top 12. Just like to add to your no 3 as its your alliance!

3. Rogue Traders - Traders in propaganda if they swim as well as they talk they will go a long way. Obsessed by TEE. Currently control news and seeking to infiltrate all other means of communication. Initially also had a handle on the weather but their weatherman now silent - maybe froze in the Russian Winter!

DeletedUser55208

We are not cold, you know, we have vodka, borsch and bears. We eat borsch, drink vodka, and then run away from the bears. Sometimes bears play for us, especially when some lose cities. It's not our fault, it's bears. We are peace-loving people, and you continue to talk with your tongue, think about how to unite with the whole world, which will already mean our victory, but you call it DIPLOMACY, for some who think about it, it's easier to console oneself
Excuse me, the copper is approaching me, it's time to run ... I will continue next time
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

DeletedUser46391

Lol Richard entertaining top 12. Just like to add to your no 3 as its your alliance!

3. Rogue Traders - Traders in propaganda if they swim as well as they talk they will go a long way. Obsessed by TEE. Currently control news and seeking to infiltrate all other means of communication. Initially also had a handle on the weather but their weatherman now silent - maybe froze in the Russian Winter!

Glad someone spotted the theme.

Why didn't you just do a full top 12 and add that in there instead of being lazy and trying to piggy-back off something else?

Also kind of you to mention the swimming.

We don't swim.

We have a boat. Saves our socks getting wet. We will go a long way into 55 though since you probably won't.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46391

We are not cold, you know, we have vodka, borsch and bears. We eat borsch, drink vodka, and then run away from the bears. Sometimes bears play for us, especially when some lose cities. It's not our fault, it's bears. We are peace-loving people, and you continue to talk with your tongue, think about how to unite with the whole world, which will already mean our victory, but you call it DIPLOMACY, for some who think about it, it's easier to console oneself
Excuse me, the copper is approaching me, it's time to run ... I will continue next time

So you run away from metal and bears? Is that correct?

WC, change your alliance name to copper bears.

DeletedUser55208

Copper bears? Exactly. As we did not think of. Thank you for suggesting.
Honestly, I did not understand what metal and copper are all about, but since you advise ... you probably know, but we do not know your chain of thoughts, we see only its final result: Copper bears
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser46395

Handy I'm a bear, then. Glad you're scared of me. :)

We know you're very keen on borscht, seems to be the secret of your success.

Interesting that you see being defeated as some form of victory - a completely pyrrhic one, surely? :)

DeletedUser55208

Handy I'm a bear, then. Glad you're scared of me. :)

We know you're very keen on borscht, seems to be the secret of your success.

Interesting that you see being defeated as some form of victory - a completely pyrrhic one, surely? :)
You are the most terrible bear-whiner I saw. you make it very funny, I like it
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser46391

Copper bears? Exactly. As we did not think of. Thank you for suggesting.
Honestly, I did not understand what metal and copper are all about, but since you advise ... you probably know, but we do not know your chain of thoughts, we see only its final result: Copper bears
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

It's like you want a fight but don't know how to start one. :)

How about you guys make your way up to 44 and we make our way down to 55 and see what happens. Sure you'll manage.

It's not like you won't be using a sat nav to find us anyway.

DeletedUser55304

1 INVICTA
"Securing" their borders and not fighting anyone of note. Don't think they are here to win given their avoidance of 55 even going so far as to offer cities off to Who cares. But Swim anyway since they have Lisa, hurricane, engine, Apop, priest, laff, annette, lil and sid. Management are sensitive but not insecure about public forums which is a sign they are running a tight ship. Plus they have a fun poet.

2 THE EVIL EMPIRE
Will probably win if left unchecked. Using players in small alliances like fight club to flank other alliances and hand off mid-game like they did on the US servers. Mostly cannibalising themselves (so can be seen as fighting TEE more than anyone else) for bp since they are producing a lot less res than there were before xoka's "mm" (apparently).

3 Rogue Traders
Rubbish alliance.
Who calls themselves traders then attacks everyone?
Who can they sell their res to if they keep doing that!?
They can't even fly under the radar properly the way they are growing.
Fighting no one of note other than some TEE plants in other alliances (surprised "Ghost Elite" haven't popped up yet too).
The only thing they have going for them is their looks. SINK
Any complaints best people to contact are Oblivious101, Foo or poop. In fact best contact poop. He is a kind and caring young man with a majestic beard, a softly spoken voice and is a shining beacon of calmness and joy in its purest forms. In fact, just one series of pm's will ensure that he will soothe your lonesomeness and take your worries away. He can also cook, organise parcel deliveries on a mass scale and can catch his own dinner. Rumor has it he has turned down several offers to be given the Nobel peace prize for services in grep and instead chooses to champion those with low morale instead.
Any gossip Talk to bear. Even better if the gossip is actually true.

4 Who Cares
Fighting Tee. Which is odd as they aren't here to win but I'd say any alliance after a crown should be thanking them. Depends on who they make friends with. I hope they Float minimum as I like these guys.

5 Phobia

Fighting WIB and gench's gang of talkative, apple tea drinking bastions of unreliability. Will probably fight Tee soon. Floaty-sinky-swim depending on who they make friends with.

6 Written In Blood

Lot's of friends and lovely people here. Will stake 45 as theirs then get angry with anyone that tries to fart near the ocean. May get a crown *cough* Golgi *cough friends* but will be hard pushed if they annoy their friends with bad diplomacy and force them to play spoiler.
Like the top alliance, they probably won't be fighting TEE. Paddle/swim

7 D.T.L

Merging +++. Not after a crown and not fighting TEE. Heathen Outlaw is the best person to talk to for a fast response.

8 BLOOD HELLRAISERS

See 6 but with less conviction.

9 Dost Teknesi Hanedan
SINK
alliances that are too cool for school get expelled. Alku is the only player in that alliance worh the time of day.

10 Nocturnos
This Also not fighting Tee...

11 AMICI VETERES
Don't know much about them to be honest. Get in touch. :p

12 Grepo addicts

Nicely situated in their ocean. Will likely be fighting TEE.

Honarary mentions/anyone that asks...
Griffindor:

More Ravenclaw myself but these chaps have an interesting location and will hit TEE from what I gather as they want to try for a win.
Just for Laughs:
Caught between a rock and a hard place they have 4 players and one guy from the wrong side of the river. Not sure of their take on TEE but I can imagine it isn't favorable. More likely to fight them than some top alliances...
Obsidian vanguard:
Build nice cities, broke ties wit fight club after finding out they are a front for TEE. Will become incredibly relevant in 43...

Gryffindor might be an honourable mention but we're making snacks out of their sister alliance :p

Status
Not open for further replies.