Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser692

Yes, and we are crumbling........ players leaving in all directions, some restating not a good sign. I guess we sink.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Yes, and we are crumbling........ players leaving in all directions, some restating not a good sign. I guess we sink.

well that was fast..

seems that Deuces didn't want to inv me neither did Black Widows so im forced to attack them, who says gold trading cant be fun :D:D:D

cdTIBEjNQrmx_JNh0UVCqA.png

fK77ShaFQ-mE3o2QnrVUVw.png

DeletedUser692

Lol, nice hit. He's gonna be so pissed. Losing a CS this early, that gotta hurt. And yes, gold trading is fun. When I joined I didn't realise this is a Revolt world. Damn shame all those night practicing Air Nuke Sniping is going to waste

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Lol, nice hit. He's gonna be so pissed. Losing a CS this early, that gotta hurt. And yes, gold trading is fun. When I joined I didn't realise this is a Revolt world. Damn shame all those night practicing Air Nuke Sniping is going to waste

yeah there is really no point in having air nukes in revo unless its event time so you can revolt cities with less cost than training olu nukes.. either way you can have some fun and hunt olu's from enemies :)

DeletedUser692

And walls are apparently important too....... so much difference so little time to learn. But atleast it will be interesting.

DeletedUser52860

Walls are important but you should still dodge all incomings apart from CS attacks (even if you lose the wall). To many players letting all of their defence get killed by revolt/clearing attacks and then having nothing left to defend the CS with.

Front sniping is how you save your city, not stacking so save your troops

DeletedUser55151

I totally disagree. I would never dodge with my defence when I got attacked. There are 3 reasons: 1) You keep your wall 2) You got a lot of good BP 3) You stop a revolt.

If you have to dodge something, you should dodge your biremes. They can save your city and obtain a lot of BP.
Many people send CS with 39 LS or attack with a slinger nuke with 20 LS.
So if you build 25 biremes(if you have many cities near each other) or 50 biremes(if it's a town in danger) you have a good chance to snipe the enemy a get a lot off easy BP.

BUT, never dodge with DLU...

DeletedUser21287

Will do a top 12 once we get there as it is irrelevant without us. Some top groups already so definitely going to be interesting.

DeletedUser21287

I totally disagree. I would never dodge with my defence when I got attacked. There are 3 reasons: 1) You keep your wall 2) You got a lot of good BP 3) You stop a revolt.

If you have to dodge something, you should dodge your biremes. They can save your city and obtain a lot of BP.
Many people send CS with 39 LS or attack with a slinger nuke with 20 LS.
So if you build 25 biremes(if you have many cities near each other) or 50 biremes(if it's a town in danger) you have a good chance to snipe the enemy a get a lot off easy BP.

BUT, never dodge with DLU...

Yes. Very odd to even suggest dodging. Need to find these enemies quickly and those that dont build walls lol

DeletedUser21560

Walls are important but you should still dodge all incomings apart from CS attacks (even if you lose the wall). To many players letting all of their defence get killed by revolt/clearing attacks and then having nothing left to defend the CS with.

Front sniping is how you save your city, not stacking so save your troops

I guess you are a conquest player. Losing the wall is a no no if you want to keep your city

DeletedUser55239

100% agree with this!

DeletedUser20492

Banter? Like off-topic? In a Top 12? That never happens, does it? Back in my Grepoday, we NEVER went off-topic! Unless it was important. Or the day ended with a "y"...

Status
Not open for further replies.