- Kallistei - A large group of astronomers, this group plays grep for fun when not working on their next Nobel Laureate. Large team, I am seeing strong players, swimming like Michael Phelps.
- Oceans Veterans - Terrific name, I see long time players, and hey, they have already risen to #2. When not working to save the Orca, they fish for barracuda in grepolis. This group will be one to look out for in DION. Look out Kallistei!
- Triad - This is a small lean team of slackers who are easily sidetracked by goatherding, reading books, candlelit dinners and walking in salmon shorts in Ontario. They do have a tumultuous history and struggle to remove drama from their day-to-day. They are actually expatriot New Zealander wannabes, who have already sunk to #3.
- 300. - This fine group of hoplites is 1/3 of the squad they were in the Battle of Leuctra, but then, that's not their fault, now is it. IS IT? Why does Grepolis not allow them to have their other 200 players? A travesty! At least they have 100 shields to lay their fallen on. Hey keep those pointy spears away from me! Lose the armor and swim.
- House of Pain - Maybe "Hotel California" was taken. But I hear screams coming from this place at night (no that wasn't Witch Bane trying to sing, just stop!) A number of players have 3 cities already (to get away from the screaming). swim
- Beasts - a put together. I can tell you now, some of them fell into the wrong ocean. Whoops. Watch out for Orcas. bait, (or, "I see a lot of cities in Gompus' and Ankit's future")
- Phoenix Legends - this scrappy crew of illegal immigrants from Arizona, have a tough reputation. 45 says they are all rapists and murderers. Don't believe it. They'll be the hit of ocean 54. swim
- Wrath - this group just wishes House of Pain would stop screaming. They are, unfortunately located between Triad and the refrigerator. A tricky place to be.
- Unum Superbia - the Housewives of grepolis, are just here to have fun, play honorably, and get better. If they stay in ocean 44, they might just get their wish. Keep swimming
- Mayhem - I see some ancient, wizened, grizzled, (shall I go on) faces of ye olde grepolis here. Throwing their lot into the game to create mayhem (or was that, CHAOS?) Not sure the world is ready for this. swim
- BC Repvblik - these belles of ocean 45 can swim, dabnabbit! I just wish our boss wouldn't keep saying, "move south and east into 45" when clearly, 45 is to our west. Guys you just bought yourselves another 3 months. After that, Goodbye and Good Night.... BANG!
- Reborn - this ecologically minded bunch of tree huggers bring their own food to Ocean 44, themselves! With the yellows they have to eat, plenty of bp to keep the wheels turning. Eventually they will be trying for a merge into Unum Superbia. My advice to US - don't.
If anyone reading this has even bothered to check since reading, There was a good reason for that lack in CQ or not1. Kallistei - very overrated, haven't even managed a conquest in the last 24 hours.