Top 12 sink/swim

DeletedUser30850

I have a feeling simbom means swim and bom separately means sink?

DeletedUser47494

new premade joined... ocean 47

what the hell is wrong with you people lol

DeletedUser54313

It's fun to have full Simbom until you actually want to start trying lol
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
so they can actually speak
i thought u guys only know simbom!!!!
bomsim!! lol

DeletedUser54965

Top 12 from the King
smiley_emoticons_mttao_wassermann.gif

1. Ronin: Nr1 ally in points and BP.. as far as i know they have relations with Mad Hatters which was a good move. Heavy golders and good growth, but losing all major wars.. did take in a bunch of not so great players.. as i did kill their LS/OLU with 1.5 hr+ tt's, but overall good growth good fighters, althought some top players have a tendancy of leaving a bit early i hope this doesnt hurt them even more... FLOAT - LATER SINK

2. Mad Hatters: Great growth and BP gain to start world late, Alliance has a good spawn and core early on, No major wars just expansion.. i know alot of names there and overall good group and leadership i have heard... has potential to be a top runner up to win this world SWIM

3. Alien Sheep: decent group.. leader is a bum but other than that they have a couple exceptional players seem to be feeding VIRUS cities between their alliances.. this alliance will be eaten soon SINK

4. -RF-: good group solid core, solid players, they do have some slackers.. and spammers... i see this alliance sticking it out for a little longer than most will, but fighting 3 fronts will be tough for them especially players with no alarms.. I thiink bans will hurt this ally alot in the future hehe FLOAT

5. Crazy Bears: i will say they got some big golders lmao.. idk they are not near any action and wont be for a long time... i cant say anything on BP and players yet but for now SWIM

6. Incognito: losing alot of cities and players.. this alliance is sinking..although i will say magik is a good player hope him the best in finding a better ally :p SINK

7. VIRUS: smart alliance, started with a good core, worked on it now eating Alien Sheep.. i heard this ally is the better of the 3 russians hehe they are expanding north and will control 55 for the most of the server.. overall good players and ally SWIM

8. Envenom: Free cities? lol SINK

9. Neighborhood Delinquints: my alliance.. SWIM

10. Black Zone Crusade: Been here since day 1... not much growth in points or BP... but they got vero so they have a chance lol FLOAT

11. Head Hunters: not the best growth, losing cities to a bunch of not so good players/alliances bad location i guess they are cornered in :( not much of a fight from them FLOAT THEN SINK

12. Rebels: will be ate when someone is near them.. FLOAT TILL ATTACKED THEN SINK

DeletedUser54965

yall lost 11 cities... and most from envenom lol you didnt need to tell me you are noobs

DeletedUser41096

4. -RF-: good group solid core, solid players, they do have some slackers.. and spammers... i see this alliance sticking it out for a little longer than most will, but fighting 3 fronts will be tough for them especially players with no alarms.. I thiink bans will hurt this ally alot in the future hehe FLOAT

9. Neighborhood Delinquints: my alliance.. SWIM

You could take that first sentence and apply it directly to ND and it would fit perfectly. A massive amount of slackers, and spammers, dragging down the rest. Not sure why one received a swim and one a float, especially when the one who got the swim is actually losing their fight to the one who got the float.

RF is beating ND and ND is FULL of inactive players who don't use alarms. Argue with me about that if you want, but heres a little hint. If a solo player is beating 90% of your players in ABP while being constantly attacked, you have a massive issue. That is 30 out of 34 players who have less ABP than me (PG included, btw), so that shows an extremely lazy group who has no desire to push their front lines, which can be shown by the RF fight.

It is all fun pushing around the Venom MRA, but it's clear ND is going to struggle against an RF group who is fighting real alliances on multiple fronts and still beating down ND.

So I think those two ratings should be swapped if you are basing it off of the facts above.

C
JFL

DeletedUser54965

You could take that first sentence and apply it directly to ND and it would fit perfectly. A massive amount of slackers, and spammers, dragging down the rest. Not sure why one received a swim and one a float, especially when the one who got the swim is actually losing their fight to the one who got the float.

RF is beating ND and ND is FULL of inactive players who don't use alarms. Argue with me about that if you want, but heres a little hint. If a solo player is beating 90% of your players in ABP while being constantly attacked, you have a massive issue. That is 30 out of 34 players who have less ABP than me (PG included, btw), so that shows an extremely lazy group who has no desire to push their front lines, which can be shown by the RF fight.

It is all fun pushing around the Venom MRA, but it's clear ND is going to struggle against an RF group who is fighting real alliances on multiple fronts and still beating down ND.

So I think those two ratings should be swapped if you are basing it off of the facts above.

C
JFL

its like 2-1 lol besides my CS that landed not much fighting between us 2... i call it expanding? lol i am 90% defense.. so im not worried about abp bud... unlike you who has offense in all cities

DeletedUser55988

yall lost 11 cities... and most from envenom lol you didnt need to tell me you are noobs
Lost 11 citys? let me correct you. we have lost 5 in total. 3 of which were due to players dropping off the face of the earth.... either way they still count but 11?!? not sure where you got that number from tbh...

DeletedUser54965

Lost 11 citys? let me correct you. we have lost 5 in total. 3 of which were due to players dropping off the face of the earth.... either way they still count but 11?!? not sure where you got that number from tbh...

lol just cause grepolife is dead doesnt mean you need to lie about stats.. you are at 12 cities lost now and another to envenom.. thats pathetic

princess Kuini

Phrourach
1bc615efc76d81909fb403b6e70d3560.png

Pathetic is watching someone elses alliance instead of working hard at watching your own alliance stats..

2e70f08a2ed554415feaa3dbf34d8dac.png

Correct me if I am wrong but those lil red dots they are "Your alliance losses?"

He who casts stones first.. should make sure his own windows arent made of glass.
Have a fun fab day Miss Molly
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser54965

LMAO your more ignorant than i thought.. check deeper.. that was my old alliance i handed those cities off to fill slots in 54, if i wanted to keep those cities i would have lmao

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Head Hunters has conquered 9 cities from Envenom and lost 4.

Suppose Oracle Lies too.. Ignorance lol sure , conquest is a conquest, we are happy to accept ours without excuses.. whose being ignorant?
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser54965

i mean you make it look like they actually took the cities from us it was a handoff to my ally at the time... the fact you guys are that close to envenom is pathetic,, i legit took a city from them with 1 horse and 1 LS..