Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexx Dex

Phrourach
This world looks like it’s hotting up.....few Top players hiding in the background ...I see a few Hug This boys and girls out there....also Victrix in thats a game changer.....

DeletedUser54610

Top 12:
1) Chuckey- Swim
2) Chuckey- Swim
3) Chuckey- Swim
4) Chuckey- Swim
5) Chuckey- Swim
6) Chuckey- Swim
7) Chuckey- Swim
8) Chuckey- Swim
9) Chuckey- Swim
10) Chuckey- Swim
11)Chuckey- Swim
12) Chuckey- Swim

DeletedUser54610

Hey leave cheda alone. Only I can roast him. Don't you dare pick a fight with this big bad wolf

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Top 12:
1) Chuckey- Swim
2) Chuckey- Swim
3) Chuckey- Swim
4) Chuckey- Swim
5) Chuckey- Swim
6) Chuckey- Swim
7) Chuckey- Swim
8) Chuckey- Swim
9) Chuckey- Swim
10) Chuckey- Swim
11)Chuckey- Swim
12) Chuckey- Swim
Name rings a bell
Aren't you that kid that talked big on Lato, got his delicate little bottom kicked, then talked big on the next world against me and disappeared into nothingness again?
You're still to take any cities off me despite telling me you'd rim me 4 years ago

Side note, came here to see who's actually playing this world, anyone worth joining?

DeletedUser54610

Again, rimming Chuckey is the most sensible and easiest thing a player can make. Any player for a fact.

Who are you? I've never been rimmed unless I left a world on my own free will. Sounds like a person who switches their account name every world because you made a bad name for yourself..

Name rings a bell
Aren't you that kid that talked big on Lato, got his delicate little bottom kicked, then talked big on the next world against me and disappeared into nothingness again?
You're still to take any cities off me despite telling me you'd rim me 4 years ago

Side note, came here to see who's actually playing this world, anyone worth joining?

You keep playing stupid haha.. I left GS's alliance on my own free will to join my friend in the rim. The second world you were 2 oceans away from me. If you would like to see who has the bigger pockets and skill let's join the world on the same island. I can send you an invite if you'd like :p

Status
Not open for further replies.