Top 12 Top 12

The Spirit Of Nutz
Mix of Old players from the start of the game, Biggest Investors in the game you see them in every world always together Winning world after world.... The best of the Best in Grepolis in one Alliance The Top 1%

Then come the rest....

THOSE oppressed by the Top 1%

Honest,Poor,Honorable Hard Working players who just want a Chance, a small Slice of the Pie that is Grepolis....

Who will win ? no one really knows

as the Member of the 99% i will just have fun and try to enjoy the game a little more in the end you cant buy the Respect and love of the Community and thats what i and many of the 99% will always have for me thats enough :cool:

HyKe

Hipparchus
The Spirit Of Nutz
Mix of Old players from the start of the game, Biggest Investors in the game you see them in every world always together Winning world after world.... The best of the Best in Grepolis in one Alliance The Top 1%

Then come the rest....

Honest,Poor,Honorable Hard Working players who just want a Chance, a small Slice of the Pie that is Grepolis....

as the Member of the 99% i will just have fun and try to enjoy the game a little more in the end you cant buy the Respect and love of the Community and thats what i and many of the 99% will always have for me thats enough :cool:
we cant be top 1% if we have @unclefart1 @mac-mac and @Angodude :D

pianoman98

Lochagos
The Spirit Of Nutz

Then come the rest....

Same old same old, who’s acting surprised ?

HyKe

Hipparchus
ive seen new players get in with good teams. What i dont see is bad players getting into good teams
Just think about I came new to en server a few years ago, first server played vs QoQ and next one they invited me. You just need to show ur skills to get top ones recluit you... thats all.

Ofc theire not gonna recluit a **** player lmao