Top 15 alliances

DeletedUser

1. Vendetta- Seems like a typical MRA. 76 members in the first day or so. If they don't trim the fat I can't see them here for long.

2. Mentally S p a r t a r d e d- Big names but we're all noobs really.

3. Bravehertz- Bad in Upsilon, so I can only assume they're bad here as well.

4. -Team Omega-- In MS's ocean, we will eat you, if Jarp doesn't disband you first.

5. United Warriors- Why so serious? You'll never be serious with a name like that.

6. Bucking Frutal- Come up with your own name guys. Poor effort.

7. Project Control- You can't control me! No, you seriously can't.

8. Srpska vojska- Lolwut? I suppose the name's original...

9. Game of Thrones- Thanks for reminding me what game this is.

10. Flying Assassins- I believe I can fly! Your profile isn't correct.

11. Wariors of Carax- They have acts of war, don't mess with them!

12. Boardwalk Empire- What's a boardwalk?

I ain't doing up to 15, cuz I like to rebel against the system, y'know?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. Vendetta- Seems like a typical MRA. 76 members in the first day or so. If they don't trim the fat I can't see them here for long.

2. Mentally S p a r t a r d e d- Big names but we're all noobs really.

3. Bravehertz- Bad in Upsilon, so I can only assume they're bad here as well.

4. -Team Omega-- In MS's ocean, we will eat you, if Jarp doesn't disband you first.

5. United Warriors- Why so serious? You'll never be serious with a name like that.

6. Bucking Frutal- Come up with your own name guys. Poor effort.

7. Project Control- You can't control me! No, you seriously can't.

8. Srpska vojska- Lolwut? I suppose the name's original...

9. Game of Thrones- Thanks for reminding me what game this is.

10. Flying Assassins- I believe I can fly! Your profile isn't correct.

11. Wariors of Carax- They have acts of war, don't mess with them!

12. Boardwalk Empire- What's a boardwalk?

I ain't doing up to 15, cuz I like to rebel against the system, y'know?

its not just on points y'know.

DeletedUser

its not just on points y'know.

Oh really? What else can you judge on now, other than average points and members?

When did I say it was about points?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So Bucking Frutal is not our final name, it is only the banner we gather for now.

AND it is originally founded in Gamma and that by zeus IV who is also with us. so we arent posers. ;)

DeletedUser

So Bucking Frutal is not our final name, it is only the banner we gather for now.

AND it is originally founded in Gamma and that by zeus IV who is also with us. so we arent posers. ;)

I'll second that. I've been in BF from the minute I joined Sigma.

DeletedUser

Aha, okay. Well I take that back then. I wasn't aware you had anyone from Gamma :)

DeletedUser

go owen go owen go owen =) haha ! TOP 12 - gonna make a new thread since this is called "top 15" and not "top 12!" like it should be!! :D stepping up for the save!

DeletedUser

go owen go owen go owen =) haha ! TOP 12 - gonna make a new thread since this is called "top 15" and not "top 12!" like it should be!! :D stepping up for the save!

It'd get locked mate :(

DeletedUser

....what?!who are you my dear gentleman?!.... do you know us,why do you comment without konowing anything?!first of all you subestimate us,and second you don't know who are our friends and who are our enemyes...so please....let the game go on... :))

DeletedUser

....what?!who are you my dear gentleman?!.... do you know us,why do you comment without konowing anything?!first of all you subestimate us,and second you don't know who are our friends and who are our enemyes...so please....let the game go on... :))

1. Oh, Team Omega? Is that the alliance that sent us a random pact request?

2. It doesn't matter who you're friends with. Every alliance in this server is terrible except for MS (dance)