Top-5 of Sinope

DeletedUser

Since this world is over and winner is known it's time to vote for "The Best Player" of Sinope.
Just nominate 5 players and summarize in-short why. It can be based on stats or influence on the development of the world.

I'll start with my suggestion:

Plohish31 - he has played in the core, and had a decent stat with many valuable "supporter of a day" rocks.
Mungus1974 - joined a bit late, but operated in the hostile ocean without a single city loss.
WildNisa - has led The Merge to 4 WW and VoW award. I know it will be arguable, but result is the result.
TheServant - has led the Fluffs to 7 WW and crowns, again result.
Graeme0161 - has constantly operated in the hostile ocean 65 with decent stats.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50137

My judgment will be restricted to O76 as I was always in this ocean. I won't choose 5 and I won't choose best players. I will choose a group of reliable friends who I will be honored to play alongside them in next servers.
from the friendly coalition:
group of Vendetta and Black A.R.M.A.D.A players were perfect ninjas. players who could defend their cities without crying loud for stacked birs and DLU, ndranghetta and Brlinho were the best masters I played with in this world. sniping arts of ndranghetta were fantastic. must mention about Srigaz and Treturns. whenever they had free time in RL, they would be unstoppable in the game.
Sale75, the leader of Serbian Warriors is the best leader I have worked with (with all leadership aspects required for a true leader). much more better than some leaders like Erik or Darthsidious who would left their alliance defenseless for their children!!!

Hainamiis and his biremes were always ready to support friends. some other supporting friends were Jobuntu, Tadleweis and Donna. Aclement the most skilled woman ninja I meet in the game.

and so many other friends I may have forgotten them.

about the enemy coalition:
I loved the skill and loyalty showed by killermoze69 and dic00001 (don't know how much zero it had lol!). their heroic wars against comings was memorable. Claudiucunat also a skilled player in timing heavy light ship nukes before cs arrival, but I won't play alongside him in next servers as he is not the loyal friend I am looking to play with.
Tinkertel a great snake creeping in oceans and eating big inactive cities. he is a gentleman and a reliable friend in need. he and his 2 friends won the O76 for Nutters and I won't forget that. I will gladly play with him in the future.
Maris also seems to be a brave player always having cities deep in the enemy core! and his profile picture lol!
Jeasilver also a frightening general in enemy coalition. his incomings always would frighten my supporting troops as I knew they wouldn't back home after fighting with his troops lol! he knows the art of the game too.
10months of game, so much good and bad memories. I prefer to enjoy the memories...

DeletedUser23413

My #1 vote goes for rearglutespread. Not because of he is our player but the quality of play and his dedication. KiBorg should be able to enlighten this.

#2 Mungus of course

#3 Plohish, yes awesome

#4 BashandCrash, been swimming in a shark pond

#5 Graeme, as Tiller stated

I don't vote for leaders as I should they should be assessed differently. I am sure HM leaders will be voted down the most in that poll because of the hatred we created :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

My vote would be
Plohish - the real legend of Sinope
KillerMoze - Guy recovered incredibly well from almost nothing, now dominates oceans
Tastie - Dominated the BP stats for a long while and never failed to both attack and defend amazingly well
Rearglutespread - Good attacker, great defender, happily ripping through Alpha core
WildNisa - Got 5/7 world wonders with 'Simmers, inactives and noobs' so not too shoddy, i'd half say if Nisa stuck around the end result would be different, fantastic leader

DeletedUser23413

Nysa was wise to leave. His job was done. He expected that he would use numbers to even win all of 7 wonders. If someone would stay and change from your side sadly it is Erik. You were so dependant on him and when he got RL hit, you couldn't operate. If there was no incident he made to Merge's WW, I would give him 1 vote :)

DeletedUser41868

My #1 vote goes for rearglutespread. Not because of he is our player but the quality of play and his dedication. KiBorg should be able to enlighten this.

#2 Mungus of course

#3 Plohish, yes awesome

#4 BashandCrash, been swimming in a shark pond

#5 Graeme, as Tiller stated

I don't vote for leaders as I should they should be assessed differently. I am sure HM leaders will be voted down the most in that poll because of the hatred we created :D

My vote and thoughts are exactly the same as Leolis. If you include leaders TS would be there as well and I would add Leolis. Our leadership crew of leo, tom, chill, and I worked great together and leo played a huge role in bringing it all together..

DeletedUser23413

No thanks Chad. I would be running for #1 in the Hate list instead :D

DeletedUser41868

No thanks Chad. I would be running for #1 in the Hate list instead :D

That is a good think Leolis. They only hate you if you are sticking it to them... Maybe that is why I get so much hate mail from some people. LOL.

Check it out man... our enemies be like:

BtNpKqt.gif

What is really great though is that me, you, tom, and then chill had a plan for this world - and though there were a lot of other really good players that led and were a part of this effort - things pretty much went exactly like we planned for them to go from the very beginning.

Meanwhile - all the hotshots that were running their mouths at the beginning of this world are nowhere to be seen.

Hmmm

DeletedUser

In terms of leadership, Me and Mr.SliickShotzzz worked very well together, and also with a few others recently
My initial outlook on this world wasn't great
I made this alliance with 2 irl friends, never had I lead an alliance, or played the game that much if i'm honest
I learned quick, but am still learning stuff
My plan was build the best alliance I could that survived, and considering my experience, my alliance is no EN or syndicate or anything, but we've done well
Any kind of winning WW or anything was not even remotely in my mind until we joined with alpha and comings and it seemed like a situation that might happen

DeletedUser23413

My list of the 5 best leaders in Sinope (I won't include HM):
The Servant and jeasilver - Fluff - No need to comment
sandip and Queen Spunky - TUS - Helped keeping TUS stable after so many dramas
Erik - Yes, he is still the only leader Merge side can rely on

And the other list if you want to have some different view:

Iconic - Black List - Helped her alliance to lose an entire ocean and lot of good players after only 1 ops. Given before that ops, she still asked people to earn her in game respect before she wanted to talk.
FrostYeti - LoS - being a leader but surrendered a city to enemy for a truce when the first op against his alliance just broke out. Then swallowed their words right after that.
Praehelios - CS - All he did was VM and internal conquest. Real life was not the excuse as he played in Abdera as well.
KiBorg - Alpha - a nice gentleman but he played an important role in dragging Alpha from a winning contender to a 2nd tier alliance of Merge.
Fontenay - Sorry man, you are a legend but in Sinope you made the worst decision ever to lock an alliance that full of talents in an Ocean with only green and blue.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I like the black list idea for me Mungus again has played this server perfectly after all the goading at the start he proved all the doubters wrong, leolis as well good solid player and good all rounder..

DeletedUser48583

In terms of leadership, Me and Mr.SliickShotzzz worked very well together, and also with a few others recently
My initial outlook on this world wasn't great
I made this alliance with 2 irl friends, never had I lead an alliance, or played the game that much if i'm honest
I learned quick, but am still learning stuff
My plan was build the best alliance I could that survived, and considering my experience, my alliance is no EN or syndicate or anything, but we've done well
Any kind of winning WW or anything was not even remotely in my mind until we joined with alpha and comings and it seemed like a situation that might happen

Yep we aint had an easy time leading but worked well. I have lead before and on other games.
Im not sure what other alliances think of me overall but we have done well. When I joined sinope I had no plan of leading but I ended up there anyway. We have came far Frost from back when I joined at end of Jan to now and Im proud.

One thing I will say though I wish my voice was listened to more in the first place we could of done things differently.

DeletedUser23971

I haven't showed it here - but I understand the game.
The leadership in HM have put in a LOT of work and done wonders in maintaining morale and activity, from a position of having nothing to fight for but to fight to becoming a real force was the reason I hung around.
A lot of the players who stood out have been mentioned already but I think GOH has showed a lot here and is one of those one man army types you would like on your side.
I do have to say that some of the players in TUS were amazing - I have never seen growth and aggression at that rate (if only the leaders had chosen to have a diplomat and a plan - other than the "there would be no leaders, everyone would have a say" lie which was forgotten when the egos exploded). The alliance that remained and stayed deserve a lot of credit as did those that stayed to help get it back on their feet.
It is the first time I have seen Mungus - the fact he was rarely on the defence tab despite the ocean he was in was impressive and he did everything he said he would.

DeletedUser

My list of the 5 best leaders in Sinope (I won't include HM):
The Servant and jeasilver - Fluff - No need to comment
sandip and Queen Spunky - TUS - Helped keeping TUS stable after so many dramas
Erik - Yes, he is still the only leader Merge side can rely on

And the other list if you want to have some different view:

Iconic - Black List - Helped her alliance to lose an entire ocean and lot of good players after only 1 ops. Given before that ops, she still asked people to earn her in game respect before she wanted to talk.
FrostYeti - LoS - being a leader but surrendered a city to enemy for a truce when the first op against his alliance just broke out. Then swallowed their words right after that.
Praehelios - CS - All he did was VM and internal conquest. Real life was not the excuse as he played in Abdera as well.
KiBorg - Alpha - a nice gentleman but he played an important role in dragging Alpha from a winning contender to a 2nd tier alliance of Merge.
Fontenay - Sorry man, you are a legend but in Sinope you made the worst decision ever to lock an alliance that full of talents in an Ocean with only green and blue.

Havent hit VM in 3 years. Also, 99% of my cities ended up being WW cities. Kind of hard to take enemy slots when you are full DEF. Before that though, I had no issues taking reds ;)

DeletedUser

mungi got better AFTER he stopped posting in the forum. He should stay away from TUS tho and think seriously about hooking up with some balkan players. That might breathe some life back into grepolis.

I liked kiborg, but also haraxvati and frishkovina. They are calm and systematic.

Sandip is a good player sometimes he is a shadow and others a tiger. Perhaps something might come of this .

Also I have much respect for Fonteney. He is miles better than I will ever be.

....but, say what you like, it is the stats that judge the player

DeletedUser42857

My vote and thoughts are exactly the same as Leolis. If you include leaders TS would be there as well and I would add Leolis. Our leadership crew of leo, tom, chill, and I worked great together and leo played a huge role in bringing it all together..

Having watched this world closely, have to give some congrats to Chad. After watching the complete and utter fiasco that was Zacynthus, where, fight club at the end probably performed as badly as anyone could have done, to bounce back (With a lot of the same players/leaders) learn from it, and be stronger in Sinope. Thats all as players we can do. learn from our **** ups, come back better.

DeletedUser23413

Yes, we must give a lot of credit to Chad, Tom, and our new leaders here like Chilluminati, Shirleyc, ...

Btw Dim, you still refuse to credit Tom? That's not good, mate!

DeletedUser49112

tomthumb - Most unselfish man to have on your team if what it takes for a teammate to be successful is that he attacks with swords and archers then he will
Frishkovina - Still manages to be a pain to HM when he has time and has held cities for months in our waters
Plohish31 - Stats say it all here I dont think anyone can argue this pick he is obviously a great all round player
Ghost of Harrenhal - As Paperwait said: a one man army! Not only is he ranked in top defenders due to having played in TUS ocean since early on but he also has enough firepower to single handedly take what he pleases
killermoze69 - Both a top attacker and defender, although just like with Plohish I have not had much interaction with this player so cannot judge off that but the stats speak for themselves here

I'd want name all my team in those top 5 but that would be biased :p
Do want to give a mention to guys like lukjackm who always has either an indecent amount of LS or birs to help the team with, peterpool with the most impeccable timings to attacks every single time (nails 1 seconds anti snipe to every CS) and Misterjack who still has not lost a city to LoS despite being their favorite target week after week. Of course there's also leadership group who I love working with and look forward to playing with them some more here and in another server

DeletedUser46690

Having watched this world closely, have to give some congrats to Chad. After watching the complete and utter fiasco that was Zacynthus, where, fight club at the end probably performed as badly as anyone could have done, to bounce back (With a lot of the same players/leaders) learn from it, and be stronger in Sinope. Thats all as players we can do. learn from our **** ups, come back better.

Hi Dimspace.
I only ever comment on externals when you show up nice to see your still playing the external forum game.

My Top Players for this world are as follows.

anyone that was involved in the Merge Anti Coalition what an amazing committed group of players they all are. It seems you were right all along Dim size doesnt matter.

DeletedUser51741

I would have voted for mymself. why? The whole time I was loyal, but when I discovered the deception and betrayl of erik and his players I was the only one who drew attention to this. So I was always loyal to my principles and honest. for that i congratulat to myselfe.