Top 5 worst alliances all around!

DeletedUser

1. The Elite Unit/Grimm Sleepers- My opinion this is just a huge MRA alliance that ever noob in Sparta has started to bandwagon with. "Grimm Sleepers" is currently a brother alliance to them which makes it even more funny! Looking at my notes they are currently located in 4 main oceans! Wow I guess there planning on controlling the 4 main oceans in the next week!:eek: "Scary" Now that I have posted about this crazy alliance they will come after me and start attacking with swordsmen and arch since they all know what there talking about in that alliance. I guess they just don't realize yet that the world is only 6 days old and they are planning wars with everybody as it says in the alliance profile. "WE ARE NOT A MRA, TEST US AND FIND OUT"..... Enough with them I give them 2 months or less and they will be gone.

2.S.O.S/Spartan Brotherhood- This and "The Greek Resistance" was very close for 2nd and 3rd I must say with S.O.S beating them due to that they simply just have no idea what there talking about. The also have a brother alliance and will prolly soon a have a sister alliance to mess around with to. They simply are just a bunch of noobs trying to mess around with the core oceans giving the experience players some nice free ABP which is all and good for me! I don't want to make to much more fun of them or it might hurt there feelings since they are in 4 of the core oceans to.

3.The Greek Resistance- Well to start this off this alliance already has a brother alliance what a great way to start something off I must say. They are currently located in 3 of the 4 core oceans not a great sign but better then "The Elite Unit". Guessing that they already have a few pacts due to there alliance profile terrible sign for the very beginning of the game.

4. Prophets of Hades- Well this alliance is a joke also! Has anybody every heard in the first 6 days of a alliance not having 1 or 2 pacts but 6! Yes that's right 6 pacts what can I say they are planning war with "The Elite Unit"! They better hope those alliances have there back because when that war breaks out with them and "The Elite Unit" it's going to be epic Noob vs. Noob battle. I will be seating on the side line eating my popcorn and collecting BP as i take there cities. :p

5. The Athenian Resistance- Well we have finally made it the 5th one and I must say there as about as bad as there brother alliance "The Greek Resistance" They are currently looking for people in the four main core oceans if you need there contact information it's in there alliance page! Oh, by the way they are looking for somebody in the Diplomacy department for ocean 45 as they already have the other 3 for the core oceans! I ask what can you possible need 4 Diplomats in 6 days as the world just begun? That is enough picking on them they and "The Greek Resistance" will eventually merge together being a huge MRA alliance and have a nice noob war with "The Elite Unit".

If you play in this world and have previous experience hit me up with a message working on getting alliance going in Sparta! Hope you like the Top 5 worst alliances. :) Let the war begin!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah and you certainly the biggest noob.Mail me "I think you are the person I need to talk to since you hate TEU" and block me from replying :D
it's you against the world dude :).You might sit there when they conquer your city :).Reply to me when u have 1 more member in your alliance to make it a 2 player alliance :D

DeletedUser

It's early in the world, it's rather difficult to tell which alliances will truly stay, and which ones won't. Protection is only just ending after all.

DeletedUser

yeah and you certainly the biggest noob.Mail me "I think you are the person I need to talk to since you hate TEU" and block me from replying :D
it's you against the world dude :).You might sit there when they conquer your city :).Reply to me when u have 1 more member in your alliance to make it a 2 player alliance :D

Coming from the person who's alliance has 6 pacts with others?

DeletedUser

Prophets of Hades appear more tough then you make them seem. Yes, the number of pacts they have is a little.... Uhm... What a nice word for this? Pathetic. But other than that they're doing pretty well for themselves.

Aicy

Strategos
1. The Elite Unit/Grimm Sleepers- My opinion this is just a huge MRA alliance that ever noob in Sparta has started to bandwagon with. "Grimm Sleepers" is currently a brother alliance to them which makes it even more funny! Looking at my notes they are currently located in 4 main oceans! Wow I guess there planning on controlling the 4 main oceans in the next week!:eek: "Scary" Now that I have posted about this crazy alliance they will come after me and start attacking with swordsmen and arch since they all know what there talking about in that alliance. I guess they just don't realize yet that the world is only 6 days old and they are planning wars with everybody as it says in the alliance profile. "WE ARE NOT A MRA, TEST US AND FIND OUT"..... Enough with them I give them 2 months or less and they will be gone.

How dare you insult our AMAZING alliance!?? Just because you're alliance is so awful you don't understand what a real alliance is you should not spread slanderous lies about ours! YOU MONSTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser14279

LOL tell me when you have 2 members. You are a 1 person alliance vs. everyone. You use your swords for offence and slingers for defence. And you THink your soo cool. Everybody de-rep him

DeletedUser14279

and now you joined the"worst alliance" Grimm Sleepers! What a hypocryt

DeletedUser

wow.
and my alliance has a pact with one of this and having war with another :( so sad well my bp will be increasing. O and I got a threat from a noob who doesn't even have barracks but has 300 points on no what should i ever do * trembling in my boots*

DeletedUser

How dare you insult our AMAZING alliance!?? Just because you're alliance is so awful you don't understand what a real alliance is you should not spread slanderous lies about ours! YOU MONSTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someones getting mad.
now i beg for mercy :)

DeletedUser

wow.
and my alliance has a pact with one of this and having war with another :( so sad well my bp will be increasing. O and I got a threat from a noob who doesn't even have barracks but has 300 points on no what should i ever do * trembling in my boots*

Better get a move on it. Your at 20 ABP haha. I have more then your whole alliance does!

DeletedUser

For The Love Of God, why would you do this to yourself, that's practically painting a red target on your face and running around screaming "Take A Free Shot" and then walking up to the leader of each and punching them in the jaw and asking them to retaliate.

DeletedUser

If anyone wants a pop at Icedaka, they'll have to deal with all of Divine Retribution. He hasn't got anything to worry about, we're already at war with about 6 alliances...and winning. 4 out of 5 of those alliances are MRA-ish and PoH is one of our allies so I'm sure he'll survive ;)