Top 'n Flop players

DeletedUser

What players are top, and what players are flop?

Please say the reason to.

Flop: Toko

He left Unbeatable to join the NAP DreadFleet, but he left without pm. Not even 1 hour later, tripwire alarm. Toko attacked one of the members of Unbeatable. NAP = NAP guys! :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dreadfleet are top so he left a mellow alliance to be able to attack, it's alright.
Back to the topic, Sir-Saint is top because he spends a lot of time online. Sasa Radovich is flop because he doesn't.

DeletedUser31161

Sir-Saint as he believes he is good enough to be a good noob

DeletedUser11886

I believe I am a floppity top because I'm not on the top nor a flop.

DeletedUser

What players are top, and what players are flop?

Please say the reason to.

Flop: Toko

He left Unbeatable to join the NAP DreadFleet, but he left without pm. Not even 1 hour later, tripwire alarm. Toko attacked one of the members of Unbeatable. NAP = NAP guys! :pro:

That is incorrect - I've cleared 2 members, not 1!

DeletedUser

I believe I am a floppity top because I'm not on the top nor a flop.

Is there a vote on this please?
I'd vote for you!
There's nothing to be ashamed of by being indecisive!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Flop: Leahkim
He played the world for a couple hours then left to get back to Gela. He won't last long.

DeletedUser11886

Eh, toko I cleared 3 active players already. lol. One of them is bigger than me. (With the help of one of my alliance members though.)

DeletedUser

Top: RoboLivesHere
For starting a flying Nuke this early in the game, and nearly saving an allie who was at the opposite side of the ocean.

Flop: Learicus
For not having a tripwire in an allied city on the same island, nor trying to break the siege until the last minutes.

DeletedUser

Flop - WAVEBREAKER

For being beaten politically by an amateur wanna-be 12 year old dictator who can't spell.....

DeletedUser27700

If you think a post is off topic, just report it and ill take care of it. Posting that the above thread is off topic is just as bad. :p

DeletedUser40000

I like this kind of threads, gotta revive it...

Top:
-CKNDR: in my eyes a very good player and fighter, also keeps up the good spirit; he doesn't run away from a real battle
-burn76: a beginner when he first started in the Kos-rim, but very eager to learn the game as quickly as possible, reading every Grepo-guide he could find, and now ranked in top40 BP and a better player than many I know who played longer
-Royal66: a good player no doubt, but not proud or arrogant at all, just playing his game; I enjoy our chats and battles :D
-Michael Draco: don't know him at all, but I like his ABP rank :p
-HonkyHorseGallon: like his overall BP rank

I could probably list more, but I'll give others a chance as well.

Flop: me cause I'm too soft to call anyone flop :)

DeletedUser

I am nominating Steventje86 as a player flop. No battle skills whatsover. He had the nerve to send me a message pleading that I not take his last city. I took all of his cities and sent him to the RIM as a response. And as an admin note...his alliance does nothing to support one another. And by that I mean absolutely, positively nothing.

DeletedUser

Another nomination for Player Flop! JTR78.

I attacked all his cities for a mere continuous 3 days and he QUIT, ABANDONED ALL 8 of his cities and started again several oceans away from me. Another Spartans Alliance loser.

DeletedUser

Since we're nominating, I nominate ArrZee

Sent his myth nukes to break an enemy alliance internal conquest, failed and lost all of them (97 harpies, 25 manticores). Timing wise he must have also used gold because he just lost them late last month in another equally pointless try.

DeletedUser

Top player - honky, treats his team as family, plays the game fairly and honestly. Spends more time talking with his companions than playing the game and treats the enemy with respect. Outwith my best mate the best team mate Ive ever had.

Flop - arssee, just full of mouth, no talent or abillity. Full of lame excuses, 24hr active yet never helps his team. Gold spending wannabe and in relationship with witchqueen. Gets slapped about from everyone who can be bothered and always finds excuse to explain his ineptitude. Lacks heart.