7. Cheater
8. General of the non-mods
9. Guy with the poison cookies
10. The expert muffin poacher
11. The vain on multiple people's existence
12. The guy who really thinks this is stupid

DeletedUser

1.Fadiga (very nice stats)
2.black ker (slow start but u will feel her)
3.Dawson84 (u will get there where u belong)
4.boilermarc00 (very intelligent player and good stats)
5.mojosrisin (nice dude nice stats so far)
6.BIG JAKES
7.kdaroks (i think i remember him from athens.very skilled player.good stats)
8.Noz The Greek (also very skilled good grepofriend of mine)
9.StormVoort (slow start but very skilled player)
10.saginaw1 (i dont know him but very nice stats)
11.Nanoliciou.s (at least very active hehe)
12.TyroneBlack (because he keeps forum alive)

DeletedUser29152

I think more people would comment if they had to name fewer people. At top 3 would have been better

DeletedUser

Now some may wonder why I say these but everyone sees different elements of players capabilities.

1. Mojorisin. Always there to support, great leader. Great Skype banter
2. Makodemus. Sim city at the moment but this guy is a walking steam train.
3. Nanolicious... mainly because of hearsay but his stats are tasty too.
4. Tyrone - mention for his ego
5. Wooly - basing this on all-round loyalty to our group of misfits.
6. engaboy - crossed paths once, nice guy, good stats

Can't do a top 12. I can't say I really know people well enough to give them such high credit from myself.

Honorable mention for Captain Incognito. He tries, bless him. (Hes a bit special but shhh be nice)

DeletedUser

I have simmed this server from day 1 taking ghosts, inactives and simmers and attacking quests and somehow I'm top 500 in points and 200 in abp. I'm a boss. Even when I'm not trying, I win.

DeletedUser33530

I have simmed this server from day 1 taking ghosts, inactives and simmers and attacking quests and somehow I'm top 500 in points and 200 in abp. I'm a boss. Even when I'm not trying, I win.

Nice.

DeletedUser

I dunno who that Richard Sherman guy is. I guess he is some sort of American football player? But I don't watch that garbage because there is only one football and it is played with feet. I am more like Frank Lampard - legend.

DeletedUser

That's what I was about to say haha....does anyone see a small resemblance of Richard Sherman in Tyrone?

Who knows...maybe Tyrone is Richard Sherman? :heh:
Nahh, Tyrone is witty and clever with his comments. Richard Sherman is just a straight up idiot, he probably cant even spell half of the words that Tyrone types.

DeletedUser29152

i love the modesty tyrone possesses. It's simply overwhelming me right now.

my top 5 would probably be:

1. Skiboot69 - he always makes an impression on the attackers leaderboard in every server i've been on with him

2. Fwmarta - when he's not talking about his high paying job with dad he is killing a large amount of troops and racking in BP

3. Mavros Lykos - my old alliance leader. A great man with great character

4. Puddock - come on racking that much DBP for a CDC member is impressive. turtle or not

5. TyronetheBlack - This is my first server with him but he leaves such an impression with his great modesty. in fact i'm surprised he has not been yelling about Chelsea's recent win against Man U... If you do just remember liverpool beat them first

DeletedUser29152

Well, FYI i'll let you into a little about me. I'm 24 from Essex, England. I work for my Dad who owns two businesses employing approximately 50 people, I am a Director of both companies. I am currently building my own house and have a black labrador called sooty and a sexy bit of tushy that is my fiance Lucy. I drive a 2011 BMW 535d and a 2012 Toyota invinsible pick up truck for work. I also have far too much money for a 24 year old and enjoy walking round one of my dad's three farms shooting with my dog.

So basically I have the phone app and the luxury of being able to walk into the office at any pint in my day seeing as i am the boss and no one could say a damn thing about whether I am doing our VAT return or watching a dirty movie.

Sorry mate. Some people just have the luck of the Gods. In walks Frank Marta

DeletedUser32373

Nahh, Tyrone is witty and clever with his comments. Richard Sherman is just a straight up idiot, he probably cant even spell half of the words that Tyrone types.

That is true, I hate Richard Sherman as well. But what I hate in Richard Sherman is not "found" in Tyrone. What I meant by the comparison was that Tyrone is good and he knows it/ says it. Richard Sherman does the exact same thing, but he's way more annoying and tbh I still think he uses steroids.

DeletedUser

5. TyronetheBlack - This is my first server with him but he leaves such an impression with his great modesty. in fact i'm surprised he has not been yelling about Chelsea's recent win against Man U... If you do just remember liverpool beat them first
I was gonna talk about that, but then I remembered that the Uruguayan Olympic Diving Team... I mean Floppool... I mean Liverpoo can't even win against Aston Villa... AT HOME!!????! They were lucky to get a draw if you ask me. That Suarez dive was too obvious.
So yeah, Liverpoo will always be the bottom feeders of the league relying on Suarez flopping to get goals. Chelsea is the real contender.

thnx bend:)