Top Ten alliances

DeletedUser1405

Ive just been looking at the top 10 alliances and its a sad state of affairs that there is only 4 alliances that you could say are not MRA, some are worse than others.
Its funny that this is the 50th world and we still have large alliances at the start of a server, i could understand if the players were new but looking at the line ups in them they are decent players that never seem to learn.

DeletedUser5554

Yeah you'd think the alliance quality would increase over time but its plummeting. Old worlds like Gamma, Epsilson, and Theta used to have constantly fighting, highly coordinated, and well organized alliances. Now you can be half organized and still win a world.

DeletedUser

Oh how I miss those cuddly bears from Gamma. I also miss thoughtful, personal alliance requests. Now all I seem to get are spammed invites to MRAs. If there are any alliances like the ones mentioned in the post above, I'll be waiting in Ocean 67, and I've got alot of catching up to do.

DeletedUser5554

LD and ER are the closest you'll get. There's also a friend of mine Amirashah in o-66 if you want to work over there. He's a huge Theta and Omicron veteran.