Tp are bullies? No way!

DeletedUser

This prolly ain't news to anyone but Tp are starting to give me a feeling that they are bullies and also a bit self absorbed. But this is how I found out quite recently.

So I was doing my thing on my account here as usual, I took a few spartan cities close to me with no reaction. but there was a big dog on my island, Blake comer
imagephp.png

so I do what you do and put the city in revolt, and then send your Cs like so
d19pa8bdkdsarisqxragklag9wwylzvo.png

and then
wy78a5v99e9isq5e8kyot6y8qcmk1c3n.png

Quite reasonable, 250k player hitting above his weight, but did it. This ain't me showing off, it's to set up the story as after this it all kicks off.
Because after this, this happens:
b667uabu97y6b8wageyk9pfhjvuzgodi.png
Yes, after taking a city from blake they unload on me, not any of the other players. cause only the players in their top 20 matter to them. and it ain't just a retaliation from blake, it's a good few tp guys on just me.
so after about 100 hits I see this Cs and kill it:
ok9vdi1abt0wwv5l4uh40wci1hrnrt35.png

(Sniped obviously lol, thanks dan, you da man)

But it ain't over yet. cause they don't think that 45 attacks, 10 revolts. (all on a player a 4th of their size) but they now have to go even further and send another, timed Cs:
rbenkb2vcrr3x9d83emg6vd2w8pm1f4j.png
Can you find it? of course not, the Cs is hiding. no problem cause:
f83jvo3chfs0njogzsk8ln3rhj63irzo.png
found it? Arizona it was. so little ol' me killed 2 cs's from big blakey boy in 1 day.
now look at the attacks that my snipe hit
z31rpirgyw4c1j8i18xegin48qcpit78.png

t9c21s5j8htunjlnezyre5ghz6xo7our.png

xsgalyg350uxbqukloeillp5imty5grs.png
not too smart. but well timed I can give him.

But that was mainly just blake going rambo, throwing his weight around. but he then tells me I am going to be victim a Tp op, the kind that kill players like Mosiah. But not players close to support in 36, where they would gain ground on the TL front. Yes they go for small, isolated players.

I know I haven't made things better for myself and catus will look and bully me too. but it's all in a laugh. I mean Blake is good to talk to, but he is still a bit of a bully lmao.
So, my last words are toot toot.

but anyone in Tp should look at the players your big guys hit. If you see ops on small players you know I'm right. And goodbye :) :pro:

DeletedUser

lol, nice thread.

Yeah, PhalanX helps out their bigger players as best they can, but generally leave the smaller guys to fend for themselves.

DeletedUser11927

Sweet bp!

Nice story...... Please continue to update us and good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh well, as an ex-spartan noob (really low points, only 30), from my hear i say that as support, ive only gotten like 2 to 5 patronesses and and divine signs before, never mind the 1000 biremes that the big shots get X.X. (BTW, im in AcX now, happily growing in O66 and O76, wanting to go and kill some serbian fighters and independents ;)

DeletedUser

and also nice job, a few seconds late sniping and you'd have been conquered O.O

DeletedUser

lol, you got a lot of time showing these things..

i don't know why blake underestimating you that much by fighting like that...:Angry:

DeletedUser

Yeah this is all TP has been able to do in this war. Attack small isolated members in ocean 37, god forbid you actually fight some one who stands a chance.

And know i see kababmeat has lost a city, not to blakecomer of course. He had to go crying to the rest of his alliance like he has always done when he has a tantrum, to attack someone less then one tenth his size.

DeletedUser12404

LOL. sorry about that city you lost man. my support couldn't get there in time. i didn't even know you were under attack at the moment. nice story ;)

DeletedUser

I lost it yeah haha, I completely forgot to check all attacks before I went out yesterday. I can survive without it though lol.

DeletedUser11927

ohhh bummer!... heheh...was hoping to see more news on the war front....

DeletedUser

lol, imagine smaller players bullying bigger players...
hah, ill beat you 10000 pegs with my 50 swordsmen, who will also surely own your manti nukes

DeletedUser

Kebabmeat deserved to be attacked.. i don't think its bully since moral system applied in theta.

i thinks he know why he are attacked and why he got some attacks from multiple players of TP. i have told everyone in forum before..no attacking former TAC unless you are attacked first.

if you are still in TP, do you have a nerve to attack Ax/Liq big player alone??

you deserved to get what you have done. to stop or not depends on blake.

have fun..

DeletedUser

lol, imagine smaller players bullying bigger players...
hah, ill beat you 10000 pegs with my 50 swordsmen, who will also surely own your manti nukes

Both of those are weakest defending against Sharp attacks..... You should have said Centaur....

DeletedUser

Kebabmeat deserved to be attacked.. i don't think its bully since moral system applied in theta.

i thinks he know why he are attacked and why he got some attacks from multiple players of TP. i have told everyone in forum before..no attacking former TAC unless you are attacked first.

if you are still in TP, do you have a nerve to attack Ax/Liq big player alone??

you deserved to get what you have done. to stop or not depends on blake.

have fun..

So you only noticed once balke lost his city? no one else? kinda proves my point.

DeletedUser

Well attacking isolated cities is a good war tactic. You should not complain about losing this city, The fault is yours for having a city that can not be supported quickly. I will take an isolated city of an enemy any day over one that is surrounded with support.