Tri-Zonia

DeletedUser13647

Join a new but quickly growing alliance in Ocean 45. We welcome most because of the fact that it's still in BP but please do not ask to join if you have 175 points. Ocean 45 is the least populated ocean and will be the easiest to dominate. Contact Gdixon; MouseWarlord; DBATES151; or DaKyster ingame to join. (I am not a leader myself)

DeletedUser

I don't understand the whole "be an MRA whilst BP is still active" What is the point of that ? Or is it people just enjoy the feeling of kicking people from an Alliance, making them feel all high and mighty, knowing that sooner of later they are going to get powned by someone a lot better than themselves. ;)

DeletedUser13647

uuuuuhhhhhhhh. When did we say we were being an MRA? We just don't have a point requirement yet. We aren't going to be recruiting 80some members though. (By the way I was just appointed a leader so you can message me too!)

DeletedUser

You never used the exact words "MRA" no, but "We welcome most because of the fact its still in BP" Why does Beginners protection make a difference? If you do not plan on Keeping that player in your alliance, do not invite them in the first place.

DeletedUser13647

What I meant by that as I said in my previous post is that we do not have a point requirment. We aren't going to be recruiting a lot of people though.

DeletedUser13647

Someone should close this thread as Tri-Zonia disbanded and this is really old