Trojan War? Who's doing it on Delta?

DeletedUser

So, is anyone on the Delta server participating in this Trojan War?
I was on the side of the Greeks, and I finally had the answer.

The bad part, I live in Texas, USA. ;p I think I missed the opportunity to answer since my sleep schedule is totally off (considering I'm on summer vacation) and I'm on MST.

Is anyone else doing the Trojan War?

DeletedUser

I'm doing it. How many others from delta are though I do not know. I'm not bothering to double check 1300+ names in the server. XD

DeletedUser

The Trojan war has already begun, anyone not signed up has missed their chance and will have to wait until next month for the next competition. Make sure to keep checking the forums for updates!

DeletedUser

-Feels like an idiot because she missed the first question-

DeletedUser

We decided to accept 2 answers for the the official first question, Achilles or Philoctetes. if you answered either one, then you're still in and should still be able to see the sub-forums.

Also, no moderator is in the competition.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure you stay in though, in Eclipse's post he said that people who lost the first (Practice) are still in... :p

I know, but I missed the official first. ;D I didn't answer in time. (I knew the answer, too being a myth geek and all).

DeletedUser8837

im in it but im greek and i dont know how to get into the sub forums -.-

DeletedUser8837

and quoting pallas's message
I know, but I missed the official first. ;D I didn't answer in time. (I knew the answer, too being a myth geek and all).